Windows 10: Unable to download updates

Discus and support Unable to download updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 Pro Evaluation copy Build 17713.rs5_release.180706-1551 on my laptop. It has been turned off for a few months. Now I am unable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jefferymhunter, May 27, 2019.

1. Unable to download updates

I'm running Windows 10 Pro Evaluation copy Build 17713.rs5_release.180706-1551 on my laptop. It has been turned off for a few months. Now I am unable to download updates. When I check for updates, they are found but I get the error "We couldn't install updates because there's a problem with the date and time information on your device. Make sure your date, time, and time zone settings are correct and we'll try again later." The date and time on my system are correct. The Windows Update Troubleshooter will not run, either.

:)

jefferymhunter, May 27, 2019
  2. HossWTC Win User

Unable to download

Is there something wrong with the server providing the download for SysTool? I'm unable to download the application using Firefox or IE.

Are there any mirrors?

Thanks.

HossWTC, May 27, 2019
  3. Argonauts Win User
    Windows 10 update stuck at starting download

Following these steps are the most commonly successful fix to that issue:

1. Open an admin command prompt
    2. Type net stop wuauserv
    3. Type net stop bits
    4. Delete this directory: C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution
    5. Reboot. If you were unable to delete the directory in step 4 boot into safe mode and finish deletion there.
    6. Boot into Windows and restart update.

If this does not work there are other methods to try that I can detail if needed. In summary these are:

1. Windows update troubleshooter ( occasionally works)
    2. Run sfc /scannow as admin. Resolve identified issues if any, redo steps at top
    3. Admit defeat, just download the ISO installer and manually kick off the update.
    4. Admit defeat, format drive and install the exciting new Fedora 24 beta!

Argonauts, May 27, 2019
  4. Unable to download updates

Unable to download app

Hello Saurabh,

For us to be able to isolate your concern about why you're unable to download apps, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Windows version currently running on your phone?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Unable to download updates

1. Unable to download updates - Similar Threads - Unable download updates

2. unable to download update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to download update: I am able to do all the update but this -intelR Corporation - System - 10.29.0.7767 isn't downloading no matter how many times I press that retry button. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-update/3c4b01ae-9a2d-4d9b-99b7-c40d12c394bd
  3. unable to download update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to download update: I am able to do all the update but this -intelR Corporation - System - 10.29.0.7767 isn't downloading no matter how many times I press that retry button. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-update/3c4b01ae-9a2d-4d9b-99b7-c40d12c394bd
  4. Unable to download 22H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download 22H2 update: Hi ,I recently tried to install the 22H2 update. But during installation process something went wrong. It showed me a message - undoing saved changes. When tried checking for updates 22H2 is nott showing up in the windows update. In rhe windows update history its saying...
  5. Unable to download 22H2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download 22H2 update: Hi ,I recently tried to install the 22H2 update. But during installation process something went wrong. It showed me a message - undoing saved changes. When tried checking for updates 22H2 is nott showing up in the windows update. In rhe windows update history its saying...
  6. Unable to download or install updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download or install updates: Hello, I've had problems with Windows Update for a few days and can't figure out how to resolve them. I'm getting the following error from Windows Update: "There were problems downloading some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the...
  7. Unable to Download windows updates

Unable to Download windows updates: Whenever I try to perform windows updates on my laptop that is currently version 1903. I receive the updates, but I am unable to download them let alone install. They just go through the process of going to update, but end up at "Pending Download". I have tried searching many...
  8. unable to download updates

unable to download updates: unable to download updates due to the error code 0x80070015, any ideas how to get rid of this error code and continue wit h the downloading of the updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-updates/b10a8c46-0460-4b11-9fe0-91a8a68a35e0
  9. unable to download update 1903

unable to download update 1903: I get a message about AVG Anti virus when my desktop tries to update .The problem is AVG Antivirus is not installed on my computer.Is there a problem with Windows Defender ?...
  10. Windows Defender unable to download updates.

Windows Defender unable to download updates.: When trying to update in Windows Defender receive message to contact Help and Support. Error Code 2145124330. I have Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-unable-to-download-updates/3f06b7b7-ab58-4360-9869-e729ba862226