Windows 10: Unable to download various games XBOX Beta PC

Discus and support Unable to download various games XBOX Beta PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; See a heap of similar posts about this and have tried an enormous amount of troubleshooting but wondered if anyone was aware of a fix, the games - to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JonDrumm, May 6, 2020.

1. JonDrumm Win User

Unable to download various games XBOX Beta PC

See a heap of similar posts about this and have tried an enormous amount of troubleshooting but wondered if anyone was aware of a fix, the games - to specify one Halo: MCC - simply do not pass a certain amount of data being downloaded in this case 360.1MB before failing.

Have tried installing to a new drive, clearing the app, resetting the app, the store app, clearing the cache Which I am fairly certain is not being cleared as the 360.1MB amount is downloaded at 1Gb/s - not my internet speed for sure :\ .

Have had similar issues with other games where removing the Cache folder underDrive Letter:\WpSystem\S-1-5-21-3618307785-2315208887-1838897123-1001\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.GamingApp_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Roaming\Xbox\Cache

Various error codes - current one is 0x800704c6 advising no internet connectivity...which is also not true.

Any known actual fixes or anyone aware where the true Cache info lives to try scrubbing that?

Ty in advance.

Also Ty Microsoft for not returning any of my apparent "Call back requests" - so good :

:)

JonDrumm, May 6, 2020
  2. cihanaksu Win User

Xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

I bought Xbox game pass pc (beta) and 2 weeks ago i downloaded gears of war 4. I played for 2 weeks with no problems but today when i open xbox menü on my PC it is started to download again gears of war 4 (135gb). So my internet connection is very low
    speed (4mbps=max download speed 500kb/sec) and i prefer to remove this game. But when i press to remove it still stay on my game list. I wait for 45 minutes for remove but it is not to dissappear. It is not a problem but while it is stay in my game list i
    can't download any other games. Please look at pictures.

https://i.hizliresim.com/00AEMY.png

https://i.hizliresim.com/Lv0bmZ.png

cihanaksu, May 6, 2020
  3. Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

Hey,

I am downloading the games from the new Xbox (Beta) app on PC that you are able to access with the Xbox Ultimate game pass. I am downloading the games from this app from the range of games available from the Xbox Game pass.

16276623-335b-4afe-bae0-2b04c90ad77e, May 6, 2020
  4. Unable to download various games XBOX Beta PC

Windows Store (Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta))

Recently purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) and can not download certain games that are included in the pass. When viewing some games in the Windows Store and placing the mouse over the install button it will show a red X and will have no response when
    clicked. Other games have been downloaded with no issue. I have already tried WSreset.exe and have 200gb of free storage space for downloads.

Any suggestions for fixes or troubleshooting would be much appreciated.

TheNeonSky, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Unable to download various games XBOX Beta PC

1. Unable to download various games XBOX Beta PC - Similar Threads - Unable download various

2. Unable to download ANY game from the Windows Store or Xbox (beta) Apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to download ANY game from the Windows Store or Xbox (beta) Apps: I have this pervasive error (0x8007177E) that I just cannot get rid of. It stops my downloads every single time. I've attempted to download Halo Reach, Sea of Thieves, and Outer Worlds, but I keep getting the same error. I've tried wsreset.exe, reinstalling Windows 10 Home...
  3. Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta): Every time I go to select a game, I see "You can play [insert PC game here]" with Xbox Game Pass for PC, or buy it to own. However, Install is greyed out. So I click the three dots, and get the following message: "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) unable to download Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) unable to download Sea of Thieves: I have tried all the issues and work around on the forum and Rare forum, including updates, reset store, re-sign in. Is it also an known issues for game pass unable to download sea of thieves? When I click install/play on...
  5. Xbox Game Pass for PC beta keeps deleting part downloaded games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Game Pass for PC beta keeps deleting part downloaded games: I have just lost 10gb of a download for Metro Exodus on the game pass for PC beta, from 11.6gb to 1.6gb, its not the first time either but it seems to happen with certain games as well, gears 5 where it deleted 40GB!. The other thing that makes it worse is that I already have...
  6. Xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass for PC (Beta): I bought Xbox game pass pc (beta) and 2 weeks ago i downloaded gears of war 4. I played for 2 weeks with no problems but today when i open xbox menü on my PC it is started to download again gears of war 4 (135gb). So my internet connection is very low speed (4mbps=max...
  7. Xbox (Beta) Can't download any games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) Can't download any games: I have an issue where I can't download/install any games from the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Account that I have. I only came right with Sea Of Thieves but any other game I'm getting directly Error Code: 0x8007005. I tried multiple solutions but nothing is working. Any...
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta: Any one tried this? I might try it just to play Metro Exodus, and Hellblade https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game...D=xgponsfahome 135066
  9. Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC: Hey guys, After i finish downloading games, such as Astroneer and Wargroove on the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 i am unable to launch these games. Once i press the PLAY button for any of these games nothing happens, however Sea of Thieves does in fact work. Please Help...
  10. Can't download the xbox beta app for pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download the xbox beta app for pc: I subscribed to the pc game pass but it says I must download the xbox beta app to use it, when I try to though it says I don't meet the system requirements due to windows needing to update to a newer version, but when I check for updates it says everything is up to date. I...