Windows 10: unable to download Virtual Box

Discus and support unable to download Virtual Box in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; I used the link given by How-to Geek and I ended up with this..................... [img] I was downloading thisone ......................... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by davidhk, Feb 28, 2016.

1. davidhk Win User

unable to download Virtual Box

I used the link given by How-to Geek and I ended up with this.....................

unable to download Virtual Box [​IMG]

I was downloading thisone ......................

unable to download Virtual Box [​IMG]

Have I used the wrong download ?

:)

davidhk, Feb 28, 2016

2. Unable to load Oracle VM Virtual Box.

Original Title: Program not opening?

So far, I'm only having this issue with a single program, Oracle VM Virtual Box. I have tried reinstalling the program several times, I have done all the file association registry fixes, but I don't think file association is the problem seeing as other .exes
    run just fine without any issue. I also ran the PC under a clean boot to see if anything was conflicting with this application. What happens when I double click the icon is that it shows the blue loading circle for a couple seconds as if it's trying to load
    and nothing. It doesn't appear in the task manager at all either. I've done a virus scan with my antivirus and a malwarebytes scan and both came out clean. I can't get this program to open for the life of me!

The program used to run just fine, I don't know what I did that changed settings, I just want to get this working again.

Miss_Shinku, Feb 28, 2016
  3. Unable to load Oracle VM Virtual Box.

Hi Ms. Shinku,

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

This issue can be best answered by TechNet forum as they have experts who are trained on such issues.

Technet forums

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 28, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

davidhk, Feb 28, 2016
  5. You have the right link in your first post. The x64 and x86 versions are now a single file installer. Click on the blue text for the download.

DeaconFrost, Feb 28, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    The problem is.................. at the end of download there is the warning of Win.exe is corrupt or invalid.
    That is why I posted the question.
    I am not sure if I should use it.
    That's why I went for the "older" version which was downloaded without warning.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. unable to download Virtual Box - Similar Threads - unable download Virtual

2. Linux version to download via Virtual box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linux version to download via Virtual box: Hello. I have downloaded Virtual box application and I am intending to download Linux on my laptop. Which version of Linux could you reccomend me in my case I have Windows 10 as the most optimal?...
  3. Linux version to download via Virtual box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linux version to download via Virtual box: Hello. I have downloaded Virtual box application and I am intending to download Linux on my laptop. Which version of Linux could you reccomend me in my case I have Windows 10 as the most optimal?...
  4. Linux version to download via Virtual box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Unable to install Oracle's virtual box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Oracle's virtual box: Recently I did a fresh install of windows 11 and I'm currently on Build 22538I was using the virtual box for many days to run LinuxBy that time, my memory integrity was dissabled due to few unsupported drivers.But after the fresh install, I was abale to tuen it on and so did...
  6. Unable to install Oracle's virtual box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Oracle's virtual box: Recently I did a fresh install of windows 11 and I'm currently on Build 22538I was using the virtual box for many days to run LinuxBy that time, my memory integrity was dissabled due to few unsupported drivers.But after the fresh install, I was abale to tuen it on and so did...
  7. Virtual Box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virtual Box: Can someone help me, I'm having a problem in the virtual box in my windows 10 HP laptop it said it's a "failure to open a session for the virtual machine Windows 10 VM" in Windows 10. Can you tell me what to do, step by step?...
  8. Virtual box

Virtual box: Can someone help me, I'm having a problem in the virtual box in my windows 10 laptop it said it's a "failure to open a session" in ubuntu 20.04. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-box/335c9c84-7962-42f2-9ae6-758b64c9ccd4
  9. virtual box

virtual box: when i restart or turn of windows 10 i see that virtual box is starting in background. but i can not find any app named this . how can i uninstall this virtual box. i did not install this app....
  10. Virtual box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Virtual box: Hello I am installing windows XP pro on my surface. The surface has Windows 10 pro. I am using Virtual box as I need winxp for a legacy software package that no longer supports newer versions of windows. Anyway, I have VB installed, win xp installed, however when I try...