Windows 10: Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store

Discus and support Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The microsoft store shows that the app is being downloaded but there is no progress whatsoever.I was unable to open the whatsapp I downloaded from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Prathik99, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Prathik99 Win User

Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store

The microsoft store shows that the app is being downloaded but there is no progress whatsoever.I was unable to open the whatsapp I downloaded from whatsapp.com so I tried downloading it from the microsoft store but I've not been able to.Any suggestions are welcome.

:)

Prathik99, Oct 25, 2021

2. problem downloading WhatsApp

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the WhatsApp application in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you trying to download the application from Windows store in Windows Phone or PC?
    • Is the issue specific to the WhatsApp application?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 25, 2021
  3. problem downloading WhatsApp

I'm having trouble downloading whatapps and other apps .

Priscilla_953, Oct 25, 2021
  4. Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store

whatsapp download over wifi

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you stating that you don’t want to download WhatsApp over WIFI?
    • Did you try downloading through your Internet connection?
    • Are you downloading in Phone or a PC?
    Refer the below link to download WhatsApp for a phone.

WhatsApp for Windows:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/whatsapp/9wzdncrdfwbs#app-detailsa

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store

1. Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store - Similar Threads - Unable download Whatsapp

2. unable to install whatsapp from Microsoft Store application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install whatsapp from Microsoft Store application: I tried to install Whatsapp from the Microsoft Stores Application but its not giving me the "get" option to install the application but other application works perfectly except the Whatsapp....
  3. unable to install whatsapp from Microsoft Store application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to install whatsapp from Microsoft Store application: I tried to install Whatsapp from the Microsoft Stores Application but its not giving me the "get" option to install the application but other application works perfectly except the Whatsapp....
  4. Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store: I never had this problem until recently. A problem reported and answered at:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-whatsapp-on-windows-10-from-the/0e5960dd-397f-4238-ad7e-e126ac803b6fHowever, the suggested solution doesn't work for me. Still...
  5. Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store: I never had this problem until recently. A problem reported and answered at:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-whatsapp-on-windows-10-from-the/0e5960dd-397f-4238-ad7e-e126ac803b6fHowever, the suggested solution doesn't work for me. Still...
  6. Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store

7. I cannot download Whatsapp from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download Whatsapp from Microsoft Store.: Hi there,I previously used Whatsapp on my PC but removed it due to lack of functionality. I have now recently tried to reinstall it.When I went to the app store, it showed that the app was already "owned". When I try download it again, it continuously gives an error...
  8. I cannot download Whatsapp from Microsoft Store.

I cannot download Whatsapp from Microsoft Store.: Hi there,I previously used Whatsapp on my PC but removed it due to lack of functionality. I have now recently tried to reinstall it.When I went to the app store, it showed that the app was already "owned". When I try download it again, it continuously gives an error...
  9. Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store: The microsoft store shows that the app is being downloaded but there is no progress whatsoever.I was unable to open the whatsapp I downloaded from whatsapp.com so I tried downloading it from the microsoft store but I've not been able to.Any suggestions are welcome....
  10. Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store

Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store: The microsoft store shows that the app is being downloaded but there is no progress whatsoever.I was unable to open the whatsapp I downloaded from whatsapp.com so I tried downloading it from the microsoft store but I've not been able to.Any suggestions are welcome....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whatsapp download microsoft store