Windows 10: Unable to download windows 10 xbox app / microsoft store button issues

Discus and support Unable to download windows 10 xbox app / microsoft store button issues in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Im having a bit of a hard time with this one... Im trying to download the windows 10 xbox app from the microsoft store, but everytime I click on the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by travisc555_746, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Unable to download windows 10 xbox app / microsoft store button issues

Im having a bit of a hard time with this one... Im trying to download the windows 10 xbox app from the microsoft store, but everytime I click on the "Get" button the store window acts like it refreshes and doesnt do anything else. Also I can't sign in to my account in the microsoft store when I click on account and sign in nothing happens giving me no option to sign in.I have tried these steps with no success.1. Run the windows app diagnostic utility2. Reset windows store from cmd prompt using WSresetThank you in advance!

:)

travisc555_746, Nov 24, 2021

2. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate you interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to download Apps from Windows Store, we will help you to resolve this issue.

• Kindly let us know if you are able to see any error message/ notification.

I suggest you to login through administrator Microsoft Account and perform the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Re-register the Store App and check.

• Right click on Start button on the desktop and select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Here, User Account Control window pops up and click on
      Yes to open Command Prompt with administrator privileges.

• Type the below command in the Command Prompt:

• powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 24, 2021
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to download windows 10 xbox app / microsoft store button issues

The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Store, Xbox app and GameBar. I’ll certainly help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

For issues with launching Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Method 1: Store app troubleshooter

I would suggest you to run the Store app troubleshooter and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open Settings.
    2. Click on Update & Security and select Troubleshoot from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, click on Windows Store apps and select Run the troubleshooter.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Re-register apps

If Store app troubleshooter doesn’t work, I would suggest you to try re-registering the apps using PowerShell. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Paste the following command and press Enter:
      Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Once the process is complete, restart the computer and check.

Method 3: New user account

If re-registering the apps didn’t work, try creating a new user account and check if the issue persists. Refer the article
    Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

Unable to download windows 10 xbox app / microsoft store button issues

1. Unable to download windows 10 xbox app / microsoft store button issues - Similar Threads - Unable download xbox

2. Issues with the Xbox app and Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issues with the Xbox app and Microsoft store: I recently activated a subscription of the Xbox Game Pass, but I cannot use it due to my Xbox lap not launching properly. When I start the Xbox app, it pops up with an error of 0x80070426, which apparently has something to do with an outdated version of Windows, but I have a...
  3. Unable to download XBOX app from microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download XBOX app from microsoft store.: Issue:I have bought an XBOX ultimate game pass but I am unable to download the XBOX app from the microsoft store. So I tried downloading from the website but it gave the error "Country not supported".However I live in India and XBOX is supported in India Any leads would be...
  4. Unable to download XBOX app from microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download XBOX app from microsoft store.: Issue:I have bought an XBOX ultimate game pass but I am unable to download the XBOX app from the microsoft store. So I tried downloading from the website but it gave the error "Country not supported".However I live in India and XBOX is supported in India Any leads would be...
  5. Xbox app and microsoft store issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app and microsoft store issues: Hi! So when I wanted to play sea of theives I had to get the Xbox app. Tried to download it in the microsoft store but it got to 1% / 260 kB and stopped.. When I paused it or closed the store it just bugged out and I was unable to start the download again. Restarting my pc...
  6. Xbox app and microsoft store issues

Xbox app and microsoft store issues: Hi! So when I wanted to play sea of theives I had to get the Xbox app. Tried to download it in the microsoft store but it got to 1% / 260 kB and stopped.. When I paused it or closed the store it just bugged out and I was unable to start the download again. Restarting my pc...
  7. Unable to download windows 10 xbox app / microsoft store button issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download windows 10 xbox app / microsoft store button issues: Im having a bit of a hard time with this one... Im trying to download the windows 10 xbox app from the microsoft store, but everytime I click on the "Get" button the store window acts like it refreshes and doesnt do anything else. Also I can't sign in to my account in the...
  8. Unable to download windows 10 xbox app / microsoft store button issues

Unable to download windows 10 xbox app / microsoft store button issues: Im having a bit of a hard time with this one... Im trying to download the windows 10 xbox app from the microsoft store, but everytime I click on the "Get" button the store window acts like it refreshes and doesnt do anything else. Also I can't sign in to my account in the...
  9. unable to download games on microsoft store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to download games on microsoft store or xbox app: I can't sign into my xbox account, it will just load and then close, then when i try to download something on my pc then it will just load and then stay loading. I tried doing wrseset.exe and it does nothing....
  10. unable to download apps in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to download apps in microsoft store: recently bought new laptop. only issue is unable to download any apps (paid nor free) form the Microsoft store. looked and searched for answers in the community. tried various methods to make it work but still can not download anything. please help....