Windows 10: unable to download windows file recovery tool on updated windows

Discus and support unable to download windows file recovery tool on updated windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I have been trying to download Windows file recovery on my system, it says the minimum requirement is Windows 10 version 0.19041 and I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by royeCohen, Mar 15, 2021.

1. royeCohen Win User

unable to download windows file recovery tool on updated windows

Hi!

I have been trying to download Windows file recovery on my system, it says the minimum requirement is Windows 10 version 0.19041 and I have Windows 10 version 1440.18363 so I can't download it...

My system is updated.

thank you!

:)

royeCohen, Mar 15, 2021
  2. m4gicfour Win User

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Mar 15, 2021
  4. unable to download windows file recovery tool on updated windows

Windows updates...

Oh. Your "Registry" must have gotten screwed up FLY3R. If for some reason you couldn't download your updates I suppose you could go to the update site, and run throught the steps 'till it fails activation. Then you could go up to "Tools > Manage Add ons > then disable "Windows Genuine Advatage Validation Tool." Of course you should only use this method if you are having problems updating your legitamate copy of Windows XP. Perhaps do to a corrupted piece of software? *Smile unable to download windows file recovery tool on updated windows :)

Thermopylae_480, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

unable to download windows file recovery tool on updated windows

1. unable to download windows file recovery tool on updated windows - Similar Threads - unable download file

2. Windows File Recovery isnt downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows File Recovery isnt downloading: Im trying to use windows file recovery because I have lost some important files through my carelessness. When I have tried downloading the program it has been stuck on "Retrieving Information from the Microsoft Store"...
  3. Windows File Recovery isnt downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows File Recovery isnt downloading: Im trying to use windows file recovery because I have lost some important files through my carelessness. When I have tried downloading the program it has been stuck on "Retrieving Information from the Microsoft Store"...
  4. Windows File Recovery isnt downloading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to download Windows Update Health Tools

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to download Windows Update Health Tools: Split from this thread. I cannot download to Windows Update Health Tools. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-windows-update-health-tools/7a134b49-66c4-4767-bc38-d2022d408e4d
  6. Windows File Recovery Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows File Recovery Download: I seem to be unable to download the Windows File Recovery Tool. I have Windows 10 - Office 365, but every time I try to download from the Microsoft Store, I'm redirected to either the community support screen here, or back to the login page--where I log in once more and start...
  7. Can Not Install Windows File Recovery Tool

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can Not Install Windows File Recovery Tool: Why can I not install Windows File Recovery? Here is the message that I get "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to you Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with you Microsoft account."...
  8. Unable to Download windows updates

Unable to Download windows updates: Whenever I try to perform windows updates on my laptop that is currently version 1903. I receive the updates, but I am unable to download them let alone install. They just go through the process of going to update, but end up at "Pending Download". I have tried searching many...
  9. windows download tool

windows download tool: I have downloaded the tool tried running from both c: drive and usb and same result. I select usb option select the drive to download to and wait. it gets to 0% and stops. tried leaving it running overnight 9Hrs and its still at 0%. usb drive is working fine with a 200 gig...
  10. Windows Device Recovery Tool Updated

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Device Recovery Tool Updated: Windows Device Recovery Tool Updated [img] Windows Device Recovery Tool is updated to add support to non-Microsoft phones. This update brings the Recovery tool to version 3.1.6 with general fixes & improvements. With this Update the Recovery Tool will now support...