Windows 10: Unable to download Windows Notepad from the Windows Store

Discus and support Unable to download Windows Notepad from the Windows Store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/3952p74afiq51.png?width=1599&format=png&auto=webp&s=66828f6fd1329fb48c8997532d3dff8258d9d777 For some reason I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Natriss_Derg, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Unable to download Windows Notepad from the Windows Store

/u/Natriss_Derg, Oct 1, 2020

2. Unable to download from Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• What is the actual issue you are facing?
    • Are you unable to download Apps from Windows Store?

Please provide us a screen shot of the issue if possible.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store by following the steps below and check if it helps.

Press “Windows key + R”, type “WSReset.exe” (without quotes) and press Enter.

Please revert with necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Notepad Email doesnt Work!!

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for getting back to us with the requested information. We apologize for the delay in response.

I would like to ask if the Notepad App was downloaded from Windows Store or any other third party website.

If it was downloaded from Windows Store, then suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

If it was downloaded from a third party website, then suggest you to contact the app developer for assistance regarding the issue.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Unable to download Windows Notepad from the Windows Store

Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Unable to download Windows Notepad from the Windows Store

1. Unable to download Windows Notepad from the Windows Store - Similar Threads - Unable download Notepad

2. Unable to download from MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download from MS Store: The "easier" MS tries to make things, they harder they become:I get a pop up window that just spirals then says:Something went wrongPlease try again later0x800488fcFrom what I can gather this is because I can't sign into my Xbox account. I don't have one, nor want yet another...
  3. Unable to download from MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download from MS Store: The "easier" MS tries to make things, they harder they become:I get a pop up window that just spirals then says:Something went wrongPlease try again later0x800488fcFrom what I can gather this is because I can't sign into my Xbox account. I don't have one, nor want yet another...
  4. Unable To download app from the store.

Unable To download app from the store.: my computer Windows10 Pro keeps saying this app is not compatible with this device. All the apps keeps showing that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-app-from-the-store/6125d449-54ba-4c0b-ba55-8cd8b10fec8e
  5. Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store: I recently uninstalled The Outer Worlds to make room for other games. I tried to redownload it yesterday and both the Windows Store and the Xbox (Beta) app keep throwing error 0x80073d0d. I have downloaded other games to see if the error extended to all downloads. I...
  6. Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store: I recently uninstalled The Outer Worlds to make room for other games. I tried to redownload it yesterday and both the Windows Store and the Xbox Beta app keep throwing error 0x80073d0d. I have downloaded other games to see if the error extended to all downloads. I...
  7. Unable to download games from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download games from store: Im trying to download my gamepass games on another computer but its telling me to update my PC to install the game. I checked and it tells me that my PC is up to date but the store still shows the "Update your PC to play this game" and when I click it, it brings me to aka.ms...
  8. Unable to download some apps from Windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download some apps from Windows store: Hello, I have recently upgraded my system to Windows 10. Most of the things are working like charm except a few hiccups. One of them is that I'm unable to download some apps from Windows store. Note that, this is NOT happening will all apps but only few apps. After I hit...
  9. Unable to download from store

Unable to download from store: Greetings, I am unable to download anything from the store. Every time I try a download it stays set to "Pending". I have tried everything I could find on the net from wsreset.exe to checking updates to calling on the flying spaghetti monster. Nothing helps. Initially...
  10. Unable to download anything from windows 10 store! :(

Unable to download anything from windows 10 store! :(: Hi, I bought a Dell inspiron I15RV laptop 2 years ago. It had windows 8, i upgraded to windows 8.1. The store was working fine. I was able to download apps and games. But unfortunately, few months ago my store stopped working. I tried almost everything but reset the...