Windows 10: Unable to download windows update and turn on windows features

Discus and support Unable to download windows update and turn on windows features in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Teams,I'm unable to install windows update from windows setting also unable to turn on features ".NET Framework 2.0 and 3.0"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pritesh Ramdin, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Unable to download windows update and turn on windows features

Hello Teams,I'm unable to install windows update from windows setting also unable to turn on features ".NET Framework 2.0 and 3.0"

:)

Pritesh Ramdin, Aug 16, 2022
  2. R0H1T Win User

Windows 10 forced download

Turn "BITS" service to off or disabled & windows update to manual. Whenever you want to update windows, security &/or optional patches, just turn on "BITS" & start Windows update service & let OS do the rest. You might have to uncheck anything win10 related manually if it's in the download list.

Turning BITS off is the easiest way to save your bandwidth, even if you have ample amounts of it.

R0H1T, Aug 16, 2022
  3. m4gicfour Win User

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Unable to download windows update and turn on windows features

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Unable to download windows update and turn on windows features

1. Unable to download windows update and turn on windows features - Similar Threads - Unable download update

2. Unable to download windows update and turn on windows features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download windows update and turn on windows features: Hello Teams,I'm unable to install windows update from windows setting also unable to turn on features ".NET Framework 2.0 and 3.0" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-windows-update-and-turn-on/f77ac967-96ff-4e5b-a7be-231b02b21b37
  3. Unable to download windows update and turn on windows features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download windows update and turn on windows features: Hello Teams,I'm unable to install windows update from windows setting also unable to turn on features ".NET Framework 2.0 and 3.0" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-windows-update-and-turn-on/f77ac967-96ff-4e5b-a7be-231b02b21b37
  4. Unable to disable turn Windows features on or off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to disable turn Windows features on or off.: Computer is updated to version 21H1, the connected printer cannot use it.According to Microsoft's recommendation to remove Pat update in turn windows features on or off page.Because there is no button to uninstall as shown in the attached picture. How can I fix it?...
  5. Unable to install windows feature update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install windows feature update: Split from this thread.Not being able to instal windows feature update: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-windows-feature-update/9692faa3-1090-4122-8c06-db8b90140d25
  6. Unable to download Windows media feature pack

Unable to download Windows media feature pack: Hello, I am trying to download the media feature pack as im getting errors with other apps that i dont have it. i have Windows 10 Pro N and i tried downloading it from the official site Version 1903 May 2019 64Bit but i keep getting the same error which reads ''the update...
  7. Unable to download language features

Unable to download language features: I'm completely unable to download language features, it just says that it's searching for language features, is there a way to manually install these or another possible solution? If anyone is wondering, I'm using a HP Laptop 15-da0xxx 4XU96EA#ABU.[ATTACH]...
  8. Unable to Download windows updates

Unable to Download windows updates: Whenever I try to perform windows updates on my laptop that is currently version 1903. I receive the updates, but I am unable to download them let alone install. They just go through the process of going to update, but end up at "Pending Download". I have tried searching many...
  9. Unable to change options in " turn windows features on or off "

Unable to change options in " turn windows features on or off ": I am trying to enable my .NET environment on windows 10 pro version 1909 because it needed for the applications that i use. When i try to enable it in "windows feature on/off" it gives me the message that changes have been completed but when i go back in features it is...
  10. Windows 10 and language features unable to download

Windows 10 and language features unable to download: Hi all Fresh install of Enterprise Win10 1803 here and I'm encountering a nuisance with the language pack, I have selected English (United Kingdom) under 'Add language' but it's failing to download 'optical character recognition', 'speech recognition' and 'typing' under...