Windows 10: Unable to download

Discus and support Unable to download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer will not let me download anything. Unless if it's from the store or steam, I am unable to download things off the internet. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Matt_04, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Matt_04 Win User

Unable to download

My computer will not let me download anything.

Unless if it's from the store or steam, I am unable to download things off the internet. I have something very important I need to download, but I can't. The little tab shows up at the bottom saying "Download, Save, Cancel." and when I hit download it starts running, but after the tab for "Do you allow this to make changes to your device" shows up it stops and doesn't download. Please help!

:)

Matt_04, Sep 22, 2018
  2. HossWTC Win User

Unable to download

Is there something wrong with the server providing the download for SysTool? I'm unable to download the application using Firefox or IE.

Are there any mirrors?

Thanks.

HossWTC, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Unable to download app

Hello Saurabh,

For us to be able to isolate your concern about why you're unable to download apps, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Windows version currently running on your phone?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Sep 22, 2018
  4. Unable to download

Unable to download from Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• What is the actual issue you are facing?
    • Are you unable to download Apps from Windows Store?

Please provide us a screen shot of the issue if possible.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store by following the steps below and check if it helps.

Press “Windows key + R”, type “WSReset.exe” (without quotes) and press Enter.

Please revert with necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

Unable to download

1. Unable to download - Similar Threads - Unable download

2. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download apps from Windows Store: -Unable to download apps from Microsoft store.-A download which shows pending couldn't be cancelled/unable to abort the operation.It seems the application has been hung for a long period with downloading....
  3. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download apps from Windows Store: -Unable to download apps from Microsoft store.-A download which shows pending couldn't be cancelled/unable to abort the operation.It seems the application has been hung for a long period with downloading....
  4. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I'm unable to download games on Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to download games on Facebook: I'm not able to download a few of my games on Facebook, you did have a similar question in 2011 but that is irrelevant now as Adobe Flash Player was mentioned and that is no longer applicable or available, I was able to download up to about a week ago, please advise...
  6. I'm unable to download games on Facebook

I'm unable to download games on Facebook: I'm not able to download a few of my games on Facebook, you did have a similar question in 2011 but that is irrelevant now as Adobe Flash Player was mentioned and that is no longer applicable or available, I was able to download up to about a week ago, please advise...
  7. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...: Originally i couldn't download windows 11 pro media creation tool onto my usb because when it tried downloading it onto the usb it ended with we are unable to run this tool on your pc message, so i decided to try and use rufus because apparently that was what was helping...
  8. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...: Originally i couldn't download windows 11 pro media creation tool onto my usb because when it tried downloading it onto the usb it ended with we are unable to run this tool on your pc message, so i decided to try and use rufus because apparently that was what was helping...
  9. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Unable to download Windows 8.1 ISO file

Unable to download Windows 8.1 ISO file: I tried downloading a windows 8.1 ISO file on my computer to improve its performance in comparison with windows 7. However, whatever language-region I select, it shows an error message telling me that "certain users, entities or regions are restricted to not using the...