Windows 10: Unable to download

Discus and support Unable to download in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to download a Fortnite on Windows 10 but a box keeps popping up asking me for a user name and password. I don't have this information.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoyFlanagan, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Unable to download

I am trying to download a Fortnite on Windows 10 but a box keeps popping up asking me for a user name and password. I don't have this information. How do I proceed? Also it won't me update Windows. Any suggestions?

:)

JoyFlanagan, Aug 11, 2019
  2. HossWTC Win User

Unable to download

Is there something wrong with the server providing the download for SysTool? I'm unable to download the application using Firefox or IE.

Are there any mirrors?

Thanks.

HossWTC, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Unable to download from Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• What is the actual issue you are facing?
    • Are you unable to download Apps from Windows Store?

Please provide us a screen shot of the issue if possible.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store by following the steps below and check if it helps.

Press “Windows key + R”, type “WSReset.exe” (without quotes) and press Enter.

Please revert with necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Unable to download

Unable to download app

Hello Saurabh,

For us to be able to isolate your concern about why you're unable to download apps, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Windows version currently running on your phone?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Unable to download

1. Unable to download - Similar Threads - Unable download

2. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...: Originally i couldn't download windows 11 pro media creation tool onto my usb because when it tried downloading it onto the usb it ended with we are unable to run this tool on your pc message, so i decided to try and use rufus because apparently that was what was helping...
  3. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...: Originally i couldn't download windows 11 pro media creation tool onto my usb because when it tried downloading it onto the usb it ended with we are unable to run this tool on your pc message, so i decided to try and use rufus because apparently that was what was helping...
  4. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to download Windows 8.1 ISO file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Windows 8.1 ISO file: I tried downloading a windows 8.1 ISO file on my computer to improve its performance in comparison with windows 7. However, whatever language-region I select, it shows an error message telling me that "certain users, entities or regions are restricted to not using the...
  6. Unable to download Windows 8.1 ISO file

Unable to download Windows 8.1 ISO file: I tried downloading a windows 8.1 ISO file on my computer to improve its performance in comparison with windows 7. However, whatever language-region I select, it shows an error message telling me that "certain users, entities or regions are restricted to not using the...
  7. Unable to download 'Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download 'Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...: I can't the update and have a download error - 0x80070002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-security-intelligence-update/add704d4-2999-4231-89af-320230679300
  8. Unable to download 'Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...

Unable to download 'Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...: I can't the update and have a download error - 0x80070002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-security-intelligence-update/add704d4-2999-4231-89af-320230679300
  9. In Windows 11, I am unable to download and launch Onedrive correctly. It seems to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11, I am unable to download and launch Onedrive correctly. It seems to...: Good day. I am so sick of this Windows 11, it isn't funny. At every turn, something goes haywire. Now the issue is as follows: I noticed 7 days ago that white Onedrive icon was missing for the notification area on the rightside of the taskbar. I didn't think too much about it...
  10. In Windows 11, I am unable to download and launch Onedrive correctly. It seems to...

In Windows 11, I am unable to download and launch Onedrive correctly. It seems to...: Good day. I am so sick of this Windows 11, it isn't funny. At every turn, something goes haywire. Now the issue is as follows: I noticed 7 days ago that white Onedrive icon was missing for the notification area on the rightside of the taskbar. I didn't think too much about it...