Windows 10: Unable to download

Discus and support Unable to download in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to download a Fortnite on Windows 10 but a box keeps popping up asking me for a user name and password. I don't have this information.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoyFlanagan, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Unable to download

I am trying to download a Fortnite on Windows 10 but a box keeps popping up asking me for a user name and password. I don't have this information. How do I proceed? Also it won't me update Windows. Any suggestions?

:)

JoyFlanagan, Aug 11, 2019
  2. HossWTC Win User

Unable to download

Is there something wrong with the server providing the download for SysTool? I'm unable to download the application using Firefox or IE.

Are there any mirrors?

Thanks.

HossWTC, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Unable to download from Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• What is the actual issue you are facing?
    • Are you unable to download Apps from Windows Store?

Please provide us a screen shot of the issue if possible.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store by following the steps below and check if it helps.

Press “Windows key + R”, type “WSReset.exe” (without quotes) and press Enter.

Please revert with necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Unable to download

Unable to download app

Hello Saurabh,

For us to be able to isolate your concern about why you're unable to download apps, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Windows version currently running on your phone?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Unable to download

1. Unable to download - Similar Threads - Unable download

2. Unable to download some apps from Windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download some apps from Windows store: Hello, I have recently upgraded my system to Windows 10. Most of the things are working like charm except a few hiccups. One of them is that I'm unable to download some apps from Windows store. Note that, this is NOT happening will all apps but only few apps. After I hit...
  3. Unable to download Ark: Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Ark: Survival Evolved: I am trying to download Ark: survival evolved for pc from my brothers account, I can download other games but when I try ark it just say “Starting download... 6.23 GB” and then it just stops and I have to click install again. ***Modified title from: Can’t download...
  4. downloaded doom on instant gaming received invoice now unable to load game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloaded doom on instant gaming received invoice now unable to load game: unable get doom after downloading and paying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-doom-on-instant-gaming-received-invoice/aa665fc9-b231-4eee-ad13-42966dca6a2c
  5. Unable to download Purchased app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Purchased app from Microsoft Store: I recently purchased the HEIC Image Extension from the App store, but the app wont install, the download was not blocked and seem to be within requirements. How to solve the issue? ***Modified title from: App Purchase***...
  6. Unable to open files that have been downloaded.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open files that have been downloaded.: Files are downloaded. When I try to open the file simply copies title to another line. Try to open that one and the same thing happens, What am I doing wrong and how do I open file. Thank you...
  7. Unable to download pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to download pictures: I can no longer down load my pictures because I'm getting an error on the lap top stating WPD is not installed. ***Modified title from: WPD*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-pictures/e20a78fb-9251-445f-8c07-70cb5c5f32eb"
  8. Unable to re-download my copy of Minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to re-download my copy of Minecraft windows 10: Hi, I have just had to reset my computer and am trying to re-download minecraft windows 10 edition, I have owned the game since 2015 and I am seemingly unable to re-download it even though I already own it. please help? (note: I got the game by redeeming the code for when...
  9. Unable to download and install Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download and install Windows Media Player: Windows Media Player shows on my program lists, but I am unable to install it or download another version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-and-install-windows-media/73aa98a7-0653-42fd-963e-c2750b16a0e8
  10. Unable to download any programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download any programs: Hello, Every time I attempt to download something, whether it is the Adobe update or a game, my computer screen flashes black and eventually freezes, forcing me to manually shut down my PC. I have tried shutting off the firewall, have used multiple security and computer...