Windows 10: Unable to Duplicate monitor screen on system upgraded to Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to Duplicate monitor screen on system upgraded to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We have upgraded a HP Compaq Pro 4300 All in One system that has a Intel Pentium G870. Once we upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 pro we are unable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NMcIntire96, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Unable to Duplicate monitor screen on system upgraded to Windows 10

We have upgraded a HP Compaq Pro 4300 All in One system that has a Intel Pentium G870. Once we upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 pro we are unable to duplicate the desktop screen to our secondary monitors, only option we get is extend but If we disable the Intel HD Graphics driver on this system we are able to duplicate the monitors using Microsoft Basic Driver but the system is laggy without the Intel HD Graphics enabled.

Microsoft support was unable to figure out this issue and suggested to get Intel involved but Intel will not support old discontinued products so they can only suggest reading forms.

:)

NMcIntire96, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Alexx Win User

Windows 7 - Cannot duplicate the monitor to my Samsung LCD

Hello, everyone!
    I'm trying to duplicate a monitor to my Samsung LCD but Windows 7 says that it's unable to save the changes each time I click APPLY after selecting DUPLICATE screens option. WIN+P also doesn't work - I can only see what's going on either on my pc monitor (in Projector Only mode) or TV (in Computer Only Mode).

Both TV and monitor are using 1920x1200 resolution and they are connected via HDMI 1.4, Graphic Card is MSI Radeon 6950.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Alexx, Jun 21, 2019
  3. ErinMK Win User
    Duplicate monitors

I have a surface pro 3 that just updated itself. After it updated my screen will no longer duplicate to my external screen. I can't even find the setting to do that any longer. I've tried to restore to an earlier time but I am unable to, I get an error
    saying it can not restore. Any suggestions on how to get the monitors to duplicate? I am operating on Windows 8.1.

ErinMK, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Unable to Duplicate monitor screen on system upgraded to Windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Unable to Duplicate monitor screen on system upgraded to Windows 10

1. Unable to Duplicate monitor screen on system upgraded to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable Duplicate monitor

2. Duplicate Monitors - Disconnection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate Monitors - Disconnection: Morning.I work in local educational establishment. We’ve had several reports of staff members having problems by where their iViewBaords are either being disconnected or the display options changed from Duplicate to Extended/Disconnected. This has also occurred on Promethean...
  3. Duplicate Monitors - Disconnection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate Monitors - Disconnection: Morning.I work in local educational establishment. We’ve had several reports of staff members having problems by where their iViewBaords are either being disconnected or the display options changed from Duplicate to Extended/Disconnected. This has also occurred on Promethean...
  4. TV as duplicate monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TV as duplicate monitor: Hello, I hope you can help! I have a Dell Inspiron 3847 desktop PC. I ran an HDMI cable from the single HDMI port on the back panel of my PC to the HDMI-2 port on the TV, I have set the PC display settings to duplicate the screens and all was working fine, I switch to input 2...
  5. Second monitor -- duplicate screen 1 and 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor -- duplicate screen 1 and 2: I have a new HP Pavilion laptop. In the display settings, I cannot select monitor 1 or 2 -- it only says "1/2." My second monitor shows a duplicate of the laptop screen, but I need to be able to teach with Zoom and see slides on one screen and participants on another.Thank...
  6. Duplicate monitor display

Duplicate monitor display: 1. Since recently being upgrade to WIN 10 1803 I am unable to show both monitor screens. What are the steps to getting both monitors to show? 2. I was also at a user's screen and tried to get the mouse cursor to go forward to one monitor to the other without the cursor...
  7. duplicate display on second monitor in windows 10

duplicate display on second monitor in windows 10: I recently purchased a second monitor (AOC e1659 fwu) to work with my HP Elitebook on Windows 10. No problem getting the second monitor to work in extended mode. But I'd like for it to work in duplicate mode. When I press the Windows Key + P, I can select the option for...
  8. small duplicate screen at upper left of monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    small duplicate screen at upper left of monitor: This happened arbitrarily a few moments ago. I have rebooted, no difference. The only thing that could have happened is my kitten could stepped on a key. Nothing else has changed. My HP laptop was purchased new a few months ago....
  9. Unable to "Duplicate" Windows 10 Screen During games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to "Duplicate" Windows 10 Screen During games.: Hi, I have GTX 1070, an Acer Predator 1440p Monitor @ 165hz, and a Samsung UA55JU6400WXXY 4K (Non- HDR) TV. I currently have the acer plugged in via display port, and the tv plugged in via a 10 metre HDMI cord. There are no other monitors/tvs plugged in. The Acer is...
  10. cannot duplicate screens after upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot duplicate screens after upgrade: Pretty simple. Yesterday as i was on windows 8.1 i could plug hdmi cable to my laptop and tv, duplicate screens(or any other option) and it would work flawlessly. After upgrading to windows 10 it told me that i lack hardware, so i downloaded latest nvidia drivers (353.63) and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to duplicate display windows 10

2. unable to duplicate screen with windows 10

3. unable to duplicate windows 10 screen

4. windows 10 duplicate screebn not accepted