Windows 10: Unable to enable a startup app

Discus and support Unable to enable a startup app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't enable windows store app to start with windows. The step I folowed are Open task manager go to startup tab select the app enable and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Nilon123456789, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Unable to enable a startup app

I can't enable windows store app to start with windows.

The step I folowed are

• Open task manager
    • go to startup tab
    • select the app
    • enable

and when I reopen it's set at disable

The step recorder file

https://we.tl/t-wGtoYHVHfE

:)

Nilon123456789, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Unable to enable a startup app

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Unable to enable a startup app

1. Unable to enable a startup app - Similar Threads - Unable enable startup

2. Do Citrix Apps Need to Have Startup Enabled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do Citrix Apps Need to Have Startup Enabled?: Do Citrix Apps need to have Startup enabled when I start up my Surface Pro 9? Under Apps > Startup, these apps are set to "On": Citrix Analytics Server Citrix Connection Center Citrix FTA, URL Redirector Citrix Workspace Installer Helper Tool I am trying to run down some...
  3. Do Citrix Apps Need to Have Startup Enabled?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do Citrix Apps Need to Have Startup Enabled?: Do Citrix Apps need to have Startup enabled when I start up my Surface Pro 9? Under Apps > Startup, these apps are set to "On": Citrix Analytics Server Citrix Connection Center Citrix FTA, URL Redirector Citrix Workspace Installer Helper Tool I am trying to run down some...
  4. Unable to login with Diagnostic Startup enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login with Diagnostic Startup enabled: Accidentally started win 10 using startup diagnostics log inj, now the desktop is locked up, unable to access login screen, nor does it allow MS account password? At wits end, have wathced a ton of Youtube vidseos, nothing lets me access the computer?...
  5. Unable to login with Diagnostic Startup enabled

Unable to login with Diagnostic Startup enabled: Accidentally started win 10 using startup diagnostics log inj, now the desktop is locked up, unable to access login screen, nor does it allow MS account password? At wits end, have wathced a ton of Youtube vidseos, nothing lets me access the computer?...
  6. Unable to login with Diagnostic Startup enabled

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Task Manager does not display 'enabled' Startup Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager does not display 'enabled' Startup Apps: Windows Version 22H2 OS Build 22623.1037After launching Task Manager, selecting option Startup Apps displays only 'disabled' apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-does-not-display-enabled-startup-apps/4bf20ec5-0368-40be-a634-6f52d6bf340c
  8. Task Manager does not display 'enabled' Startup Apps

Task Manager does not display 'enabled' Startup Apps: Windows Version 22H2 OS Build 22623.1037After launching Task Manager, selecting option Startup Apps displays only 'disabled' apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-does-not-display-enabled-startup-apps/4bf20ec5-0368-40be-a634-6f52d6bf340c
  9. How to enable startup app notifications on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable startup app notifications on Windows 11: Windows 11 may notify users of the operating system whenever a new app registers itself to run at startup. The feature, which is turned off by default, is hidden deep in the operating system's settings. [ATTACH] There are two types of autostart applications: those that need...
  10. Startup apps in settings is not showing up and i cant enable windows store apps startup in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup apps in settings is not showing up and i cant enable windows store apps startup in...: Startup apps in settings is not showing up and i cant enable windows store apps startup in task manager even if i add them to startup folder.does anyone have a fix?...