Windows 10: Unable to enable a startup app

Discus and support Unable to enable a startup app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't enable windows store app to start with windows. The step I folowed are Open task manager go to startup tab select the app enable and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Nilon123456789, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:37 AM.

1. Unable to enable a startup app

I can't enable windows store app to start with windows.

The step I folowed are

• Open task manager
    • go to startup tab
    • select the app
    • enable

and when I reopen it's set at disable

The step recorder file

https://we.tl/t-wGtoYHVHfE

:)

Nilon123456789, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:37 AM
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

4. Unable to enable a startup app

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:38 AM
Thema:

Unable to enable a startup app

1. Unable to enable a startup app - Similar Threads - Unable enable startup

2. Unable to enable Device Portal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to enable Device Portal: Hi, Edition:Windows 10 Home; Version: 1903 OS build:18362.900 Settings-->For Developers-->Enable Device Portal I want to enable developer option and after selecting the radio button "Developer Mode" in the above path, the option to Turn on remote diagnostics over...
  3. Unable to enable WSL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to enable WSL: Hi, I'm trying to enable WSL on my Laptop using following documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install-win10 when I enter the command cmd admin mode: dism.exe /online /enable-feature /featurename:Microsoft-Windows-Subsystem-Linux /all /norestart...
  4. On Startup, asks me what app to open this file is, but startup is empty, nothing is enabled...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    On Startup, asks me what app to open this file is, but startup is empty, nothing is enabled...: As title says. However, when I check startup in task manager, everything that is open is already enabled and shouldn't throw this prompt at me. I checked the two startup folders, the one for all users as well as the one just for me. They were empty, but they had a 174 byte...
  5. startup app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    startup app: I would like to know a bout a startup app put in by default. Can I remove it without affecting my startup? I do not know what it does. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-app/f86fcbd2-856d-4852-809f-3d689db4b31e
  6. Unable to enable .NET Framework

Unable to enable .NET Framework: I need to use NetFramework 4.0 for a program ScanSpeeder. I have tried selecting it in Windows Features, but everytime it becomes unchecked. If I try to install a fresh download of NetFramework, I get an error message saying it is already installed and I need to turn it on in...
  7. Unable to enable focus inbox for Gmail accounts in Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to enable focus inbox for Gmail accounts in Mail app: I definitely used to have focused inbox support for my gmail accounts within the Windows 10 mail app. After having to reset my Windows Mail app, I no longer have the option to toggle focused inbox on my gmail accounts. Is there something I can do to fix this issue? I use...
  8. Apps on Startup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps on Startup: I have an application that I downloaded from the store app, but I would like to launch at conventional startup folder. Do you have any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-on-startup/f4ad745c-c5c5-4659-9ff9-da8056501f3a"
  9. Can't Enable Fast Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Enable Fast Startup: Hi, guys. I can't see a way to enable fast startup in my H P laptop running W10 Home. I go to the power settings section (following instructions from the Internet). and there is no check box to enable fast startup. Any ideas? Thanks/ 122620
  10. Enable NumLock on Fast-Startup

Enable NumLock on Fast-Startup: Hello all, The issue I am currently having is enabling NumLock before the logon, I have modified the corresponding registry key (Find attached my screenshot below) and that works perfectly fine when restarting my PC, however I have fast-startup (Screenshot also below)...