Windows 10: Unable to enable Device Portal

Discus and support Unable to enable Device Portal in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Edition:Windows 10 Home; Version: 1903 OS build:18362.900 Settings-->For Developers-->Enable Device Portal I want to enable developer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VijayPremkumar, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Unable to enable Device Portal

Hi,

Edition:Windows 10 Home;

Version: 1903

OS build:18362.900

Settings-->For Developers-->Enable Device Portal

I want to enable developer option and after selecting the radio button "Developer Mode" in the above path, the option to Turn on remote diagnostics over local area network connections is not working.

Please assist.

:)

VijayPremkumar, Jul 3, 2020

2. Unable to enable Device Portal in Developer mode

i cant enable device portal in developers mode on my pc.. it displays an error.. i tried going through links and resetting window insider.. but it wont work....

***Original title: regarding device portal***

lakshitchawla, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Developer Mode fails to enable the device portal

Hello,

For advanced assistance regarding your concern in enabling the device portal, we suggest you post your query in

MSDN forum

Regards.

Marilou Ser, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Unable to enable Device Portal

Unable to enable Device Portal in Developer mode

Hi Lakshit,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to not being able to use device portal on your PC. I certainly appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue.

During my research I found some information that might be helpful for you. You may want to refer the section
    Common errors and issues from the article
    Device Portal for Windows Desktop
    and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    , where we have expertise and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Device Portal to assist you with your query.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Unable to enable Device Portal

1. Unable to enable Device Portal - Similar Threads - Unable enable Device

2. Remove Device From Microsoft Portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Device From Microsoft Portal: I needed Microsoft Word on my computer through my school and signed in, but some how my PERSONAL computer got linked to the Microsoft Portal and for the life of me can not figure out how to get rid of it because it is blocking me from doing a lot even though I am still the...
  3. Remove Device From Microsoft Portal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Device From Microsoft Portal: I needed Microsoft Word on my computer through my school and signed in, but some how my PERSONAL computer got linked to the Microsoft Portal and for the life of me can not figure out how to get rid of it because it is blocking me from doing a lot even though I am still the...
  4. Cannot enable Device Portal and Device Discovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable Device Portal and Device Discovery: Hi, I'm trying to turn on Device Portal and Device Discovery in For Developers settings. So, after turning on Developer Mode, I click on the toggles for the those options. But they turn back to off quickly after I turn them on. I found a similar issue on a thread in MSDN...
  5. Cannot enable Device Portal and Device Discovery

Cannot enable Device Portal and Device Discovery: Hi, I'm trying to turn on Device Portal and Device Discovery in For Developers settings. So, after turning on Developer Mode, I click on the toggles for the those options. But they turn back to off quickly after I turn them on. I found a similar issue on a thread in MSDN...
  6. unable to set up Acer portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to set up Acer portal: just recently bought this Acer laptop, did a restore on it, it is connected to wireless internet but when I try to set up the Acer portal it says connection lost even though its connected...
  7. unable to set up Acer portal

unable to set up Acer portal: just recently bought this Acer laptop, did a restore on it, it is connected to wireless internet but when I try to set up the Acer portal it says connection lost even though its connected...
  8. Unable to enable Device Portal in Developer mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to enable Device Portal in Developer mode: i cant enable device portal in developers mode on my pc.. it displays an error.. i tried going through links and resetting window insider.. but it wont work.... ***Original title: regarding device portal***...
  9. regarding device portal

regarding device portal: i cant enable device portal in developers mode on my pc.. it displays an error.. i tried going through links and resetting window insider.. but it wont work.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-device-portal/b7304661-2d0a-4948-bdf7-febe8087aa55
  10. Problem with enabling Windows Device Portal: Error Code 0x8024402c

Problem with enabling Windows Device Portal: Error Code 0x8024402c: In Settings I can choose Developer mode, but the Enable Device Portal and Device Discoverycontrols are greyed out (can't be enabled). As soon as I enable Developer Mode by choosing the radio button in Settings on, I get the following message: "Developer mode is turned on....