Windows 10: Unable to enable .NET Framework

Discus and support Unable to enable .NET Framework in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to use NetFramework 4.0 for a program ScanSpeeder. I have tried selecting it in Windows Features, but everytime it becomes unchecked. If I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LRM374, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:02 AM.

1. LRM374 Win User

Unable to enable .NET Framework

I need to use NetFramework 4.0 for a program ScanSpeeder. I have tried selecting it in Windows Features, but everytime it becomes unchecked. If I try to install a fresh download of NetFramework, I get an error message saying it is already installed and I need to turn it on in Windows Features.

***Modified title from: windows features not staying checked for NetFramework***

:)

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:07 AM
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    .NET Framework 3.5 problems

Hi Larry,

The .NET Framework 3.5 is not automatically installed with Windows 10, and must be separately enabled to run applications that depend on it. To enable .NET Framework 3.5 and to know more about it, kindly access this

article
    . The article contains different steps you need to do to enable the .NET Framework 3.5. We suggest you do the
    Install the .NET Framework 3.5 on Demand and the Enable the .NET Framework 3.5 in Control Panel
    steps first.

Kindly share with us the result after you performed the steps found on the article we provided.

4. Unable to enable .NET Framework

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:07 AM
Thema:

Unable to enable .NET Framework

1. Unable to enable .NET Framework - Similar Threads - Unable enable NET

2. Enabling .net framework 4.5

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enabling .net framework 4.5: I'm trying to download Microsoft Teams, as we'll be using it for work shortly. I keep getting this BLOCKED message: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is already a part of this operating system, but it is currently turned off. To enable the .NET Framework 4.5, use Turn Windows...
  3. .net framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .net framework: are all previous versions of net framework required before downloading the latest version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework/1b2b9e20-e8ba-4095-8a08-2924445e5836
  4. .NET Framework 3.5 unable to install

.NET Framework 3.5 unable to install: Hello, I have tried to install .NET Framework 3.5 for several of my games. However, I have been unable to do so and receive a constant error message. I have already tried to fix this for several days. Is there any possible solution to this problem? Any possible solution...
  5. .net framework

.net framework: My registry editor is showing that only version 4.0 of the net framework is installed on my system but when I run the net framework setup it says this version is already installed. Please help me with the same...
  6. .NET framework

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .NET framework: in the screen shot you'll see a partial filled box for the .NET framework / (yep, the obvious is about to bite me). After doing research on this ".NET framework" I am no closer to understanding just WTH it is, used for, if I NEED it, should I mark the box with a complete X...
  7. Net Framework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Net Framework: Hello, In my win 10 1803 system are installed .Net 4.5 and .Net 4.5 classic. While looking into the MS update catalog, found this KB4502563 which is an update to .Net 4.8. Shell I install .Net 4.8 first or ignore the update and remain with 4.5 version already installed....
  8. Net Framework

Net Framework: Hello, I do not know when or how this .Net Framework was installed. It is not listed in the installed programs. (The only user is me) Found it in two places: 1. C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET 2. a. C:/Users/.NET v4.5 2. b. C:/Users/.Net v4.5 Classic Searching the internet I found...
  9. Net Framework

in Windows 10 Support
    Net Framework: Hello, I do not know when or how this .Net Framework was installed. It is not listed in the installed programs. (The only user is me) Found it in two places: 1. C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET 2. a. C:/Users/.NET v4.5 2. b. C:/Users/.Net v4.5 Classic Searching the internet I found...
  10. Unable to install .NET Framework 3.5

Unable to install .NET Framework 3.5: Hello. I'll just get right to it. When i try to launch a program, i get prompted that it requires .NET Framework 3.5, which includes 2.0 and 3.0, however, when i click install, i get an error saying; "Windows couldn't find required files to complete the requested...