Windows 10: Unable to enable Number pad in Ergonomic 4000 keyboard

Discus and support Unable to enable Number pad in Ergonomic 4000 keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to set up my Ergonomic 4000 keyboard but I cannot work out how to activate the number pad. I have tried the number lock key but that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kim Balshaw, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Unable to enable Number pad in Ergonomic 4000 keyboard

I am trying to set up my Ergonomic 4000 keyboard but I cannot work out how to activate the number pad. I have tried the number lock key but that is not having any affect.

***Modified title from: Ergonomic 4000 keyboard***

:)

Kim Balshaw, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Kristopl Win User

Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 4000

Hi,

I have purchased the Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 and the buttons at the top right, above the number pad, the "=", "(" and ")" are not working. This is actually the 4th keyboard I've purchased for my office and only one of the keyboards has
    had these buttons work. Two of the keyboards which those buttons do not work have been purchased in the last couple months and they keys never worked out of the box. Is this a driver issue?

Thank you,

Kris

Kristopl, Jun 19, 2019
  3. ergonomic keyboard 4000 instruction manual

Hi, it's the microsoft ergonomic keyboard 4000

Jellybean0k, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Unable to enable Number pad in Ergonomic 4000 keyboard

George222(2), Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Unable to enable Number pad in Ergonomic 4000 keyboard

1. Unable to enable Number pad in Ergonomic 4000 keyboard - Similar Threads - Unable enable Number

2. Ergonomic Keyboard number pad not copletely working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ergonomic Keyboard number pad not copletely working: Hi Freinds!I am using a Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard corded on a new system with Windows 11.When the number lock is on the numbers work fine but all the other keys like +/-/ are not working.Any ideas.Thank you.YS...
  3. Ergonomic Keyboard number pad not copletely working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ergonomic Keyboard number pad not copletely working: Hi Freinds!I am using a Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard corded on a new system with Windows 11.When the number lock is on the numbers work fine but all the other keys like +/-/ are not working.Any ideas.Thank you.YS...
  4. Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000: Has the Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 finally been discontinued? It's been my go-to for work and home for about 20 years. When I find it online these days, it's for a ridiculous price....
  5. Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000: Has the Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 finally been discontinued? It's been my go-to for work and home for about 20 years. When I find it online these days, it's for a ridiculous price....
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad: Hello Microsoft,I purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad combo. They are wireless have a shared single USB dongle. The Mouse has failed. I am wondering if I purchase a new Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, can it be compatible with the existing...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad: Hello Microsoft,I purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad combo. They are wireless have a shared single USB dongle. The Mouse has failed. I am wondering if I purchase a new Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, can it be compatible with the existing...
  8. Ergonomic 4000 keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ergonomic 4000 keyboard: I am trying to set up my Ergonomic 4000 keyboard but I cannot work out how to activate the number pad. I have tried the number lock key but that is not having any affect....
  9. Programming the Ergonomic 4000 keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programming the Ergonomic 4000 keyboard: Hi - How do you program the special keys on the Microsoft 4000 Ergonomic keyboard using Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programming-the-ergonomic-4000-keyboard/9f80dd07-a6ab-426b-b04d-2685935b85b3
  10. Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000: I have bought and used the Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard since it was made. I started a new job and had them order me one. The space bar did not work. They had it replaced and the second one worked for two weeks. Now keys don't work (the enter key, c, y, u, i o; keypad keys /,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft ergo keyboard calculator not working windows 10

2. drivers for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard and Number Pad and Mouse

3. my keypad for sculpt not working

4. microsoft natural ergonomic keyboard 4000 numpad not working,
  5. Microsoft Sculpt wireless numeric keypad stopped working on windows 10,
  6. sculpt keyboard numbers not working,
  7. sculpt ergonomic number pad not working,
  8. microsoft Sculpt Pad not working?,
  9. microsoft keyboard 4000 number pad doesnt work,
  10. microsoft sculpt ergonomic number pad,
  11. microsoft keyboard mouse and keypad,
  12. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Black num not syncing,
  13. microsoft ergo with detached number pad,
  14. microsoft ergonomic number pad not working,
  15. microsoft ergonomic keyboard not seeing number pad