Windows 10: Unable to end Task Process - Loading symbol on cursor flickering constantly

Discus and support Unable to end Task Process - Loading symbol on cursor flickering constantly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am after some help I have recently noticed that the circular loading symbol is constantly flickering. I am a Windows 10 user, I have recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThomasLamb1, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Unable to end Task Process - Loading symbol on cursor flickering constantly

Hi,

I am after some help

I have recently noticed that the circular loading symbol is constantly flickering. I am a Windows 10 user, I have recently installed the latest update. I tried the 'safe boot' suggestion that is mentioned online for this issue. It did not resolve. I did a full system re-install. The problem resolved temporarily. However, after a couple of days, it is back.

This morning I attempted to look at the processes that were running in the background in an attempt to see if there was anything that was particularly heavy on the computer's resources. I was unable to end anything, it said that access was denied, with no further detail specified.

Thanks

:)

ThomasLamb1, Mar 17, 2021
  2. NickPX Win User

Cursos Flickering with Load Symbol

After installing the newest Windows 10 update, my cursor started constantly flickering with the little load symbol. I tried to change the cursors display, restarting several times, unplugging mouse and other USB devices, checking for Windows updates, updating
    drivers, running the hardware troubleshooter, restarting the explorer, and running the safe mode. None of that solved my problem, and when I tried the hardware troubleshooter (as mentioned here Flickering mouse cursor in Windows 10 ASUS)
    I got a bsod with the stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, it said win32kfull.sys was what failed (this happens whenever I run the hardware troubleshooter). I've run out of ideas what could be causing this, according to my task manager, my PC is completely
    idle while it's doing this, no programs are running, DVD drive is empty, no USB devices attached. This just started happening after I restarted earlier for the Windows update, so I'm guessing that's what caused it. Is there some way to fix this, it's really
    annoying to look at. Is there is a way to just turn the load symbol off? Thanks in advance!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

NickPX, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Mouse keeps flickering 'loading' symbol

There seems to arise an issue that which the mouse pointer displayed on screen flickers the loading symbol. Well, the easy way to say it is that this is not a 'one size fits all' type of thing. Generally, the way you'll fix it is by going into your task
    manager killing a few processes. Warning: However, be careful when frolicking with Windows processes. I would suggest that you
    never entirely 'kill' a Windows process, but rather just choose the option to
    restart it.

TLUnable to end Task Process - Loading symbol on cursor flickering constantly :DR; Open task manager, order the processes from highest to lowest CPU Usage and make some educated guesses... and be careful.

In my case, it was the Twitch application opening from startup.

BronzeBard, Mar 17, 2021
  4. Unable to end Task Process - Loading symbol on cursor flickering constantly

Cursor flickering w/ loading symbol

Hi, i'm sorry to imform you that those methods dont work. First of all my graphics card is up to date, and there was a problem with the link. It didn't quite well load and nothing really happened when i tried opening ot again or restarting my computer.
    I also found out that my cursor sometimes stops flickering,but it's mostly at night, and also sometimes other processes stop sometimes like when you would want to change the volume or exit the window, it wouldn't do anything, load with the loading disk icon,
    and then work. So there is probably some other process that stops the others sometimes and usually stops at night. Please reply if you have any idea what might be happening. Thank you.

EmilJangozov, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

Unable to end Task Process - Loading symbol on cursor flickering constantly

1. Unable to end Task Process - Loading symbol on cursor flickering constantly - Similar Threads - Unable end Task

2. Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10: Hi. Today I have noticed that my cursor is constantly flickering and loading even when no active programs are open. I have tried multiple methods to fix this issue but none have worked so far.I have tried:1. Normally restarting and shutting down my computer.2. Using Microsoft...
  3. Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10: Hi. Today I have noticed that my cursor is constantly flickering and loading even when no active programs are open. I have tried multiple methods to fix this issue but none have worked so far.I have tried:1. Normally restarting and shutting down my computer.2. Using Microsoft...
  4. Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering: Hi, recently, I have found my cursor to keep blinking. It has suddenly appeared, and I don't know how to fix it.Specs: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz8.00 GB 7.88 GB usable64-bit operating system, x64-based processorSystem: Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 21H1...
  6. Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering: Hi, recently, I have found my cursor to keep blinking. It has suddenly appeared, and I don't know how to fix it.Specs: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz8.00 GB 7.88 GB usable64-bit operating system, x64-based processorSystem: Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 21H1...
  7. Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. task manager end process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task manager end process: I want to end antimalware service executable it has windows defender when i say end task it says access is denied and it can't happen. how do i gain access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-end-process/81d90273-6cff-47b6-8aaa-5c3dfc5a0dba
  9. Windows 10 tasks ending constantly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 tasks ending constantly: Hello, i recently tried to install filmora 9 but during installation, it began to restart. So i forced shutdown. When i booted it back up it started normally. i entered My password and it took 5 minutes to complete. But when windows loaded, windows explorer was constantly...
  10. Activity/Loading Ring constantly flickering.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Activity/Loading Ring constantly flickering.: Every 1 second the little blue loading circle flashes.What process or app causes this?. Is there a solution for it? 18832