Windows 10: unable to enter startup settings

Discus and support unable to enter startup settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI, I am using win 10 and when i enter startup settings and click restart it is bypassing the start up options and enter log in screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VivekReddy.MB, Sep 16, 2020.

1. unable to enter startup settings

HI,

I am using win 10 and when i enter startup settings and click restart it is bypassing the start up options and enter log in screen

:)

VivekReddy.MB, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 16, 2020
  4. unable to enter startup settings

Unable to enable a startup app

I can't enable windows store app to start with windows.

The step I folowed are

• Open task manager
    • go to startup tab
    • select the app
    • enable
    and when I reopen it's set at disable

The step recorder file

https://we.tl/t-wGtoYHVHfE

Nilon123456789, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

unable to enter startup settings

1. unable to enter startup settings - Similar Threads - unable enter startup

2. msconfig is unable to set normal startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msconfig is unable to set normal startup: there is a constant problem even right after the clean install of windows.. in msconfig window when i click on '' normal startup selection '' the apply button remains fade.. in other words the system is notable to start in a normal condition. sfc /scan and dsim commands...
  3. msconfig is unable to set normal startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msconfig is unable to set normal startup: there is a constant problem even right after the clean install of windows.. in msconfig window when i click on '' normal startup selection '' the apply button remains fade.. in other words the system is notable to start in a normal condition. sfc /scan and dsim commands...
  4. msconfig is unable to set normal startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unable to enter UEFI mode to change BIOS settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to enter UEFI mode to change BIOS settings.: Hello,I have recently been trying to restart my computer and boot into UEFI mode so I can access the BIOS settings of my computer, but I am always unable to do so. I am always able to get to the point of restarting and selecting the UEFI mode, but it never actually opens it....
  6. Unable to enter UEFI mode to change BIOS settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to enter UEFI mode to change BIOS settings.: Hello,I have recently been trying to restart my computer and boot into UEFI mode so I can access the BIOS settings of my computer, but I am always unable to do so. I am always able to get to the point of restarting and selecting the UEFI mode, but it never actually opens it....
  7. Unable to enter UEFI mode to change BIOS settings.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How to enter startup repair?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to enter startup repair?: Hello, my windows is broken, and i tried to fix it with startup repair. but when i will login to my account, my password is wrong. I tried to enter the microsoft account password and the pin used to log in on windows 10 but still can't log in. Which password should I enter?...
  9. Unable to enter BIOS

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to enter BIOS: While troubleshooting another issue I decided to boot from USB. I find now that I am unable to enter BIOS. In the past I would get a brief message during boot to hit a certain key, I believe that it was F2. Mow that message doesn't appear. I go to settings/recovery/advanced...
  10. Windows 10 freezing upon entering "Startup Settings"

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 freezing upon entering "Startup Settings": My Windows 10 freezing upon entering "Startup Settings". Have a solution? 30940