Windows 10: unable to enter startup settings

Discus and support unable to enter startup settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI, I am using win 10 and when i enter startup settings and click restart it is bypassing the start up options and enter log in screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VivekReddy.MB, Sep 16, 2020.

1. unable to enter startup settings

HI,

I am using win 10 and when i enter startup settings and click restart it is bypassing the start up options and enter log in screen

:)

VivekReddy.MB, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 16, 2020
  4. unable to enter startup settings

Unable to enable a startup app

I can't enable windows store app to start with windows.

The step I folowed are

• Open task manager
    • go to startup tab
    • select the app
    • enable
    and when I reopen it's set at disable

The step recorder file

https://we.tl/t-wGtoYHVHfE

Nilon123456789, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

unable to enter startup settings

1. unable to enter startup settings - Similar Threads - unable enter startup

2. Startup Settings is not showing up when I enter Advanced options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup Settings is not showing up when I enter Advanced options: Startup Settings is not showing up when I enter Advanced options. I need to enter safe mode with networking so I can fix a problem with windows update....
  3. UNABLE TO STARTUP PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    UNABLE TO STARTUP PC: I had a problem today wherein I turn on my PC and the part where it shows the wallpaper just before sign in, it boots by itself. Now I took care of that with that help of reddit posts and youtube videos but now that problem that I am having is when I am on the sign in window,...
  4. BSOD on startup, can't enter windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on startup, can't enter windows: Yesterday I started to get the error REFMON INITIALIZATION FAILED on startup of windows 10, it occurs every time and I can't get into windows. I tried booting in safe mode but it happens there as well. I ran sfc /scannow and it said the drive was write protected I ran...
  5. Unable to enter a passcode or pin

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to enter a passcode or pin: When i press set up my PIN nothing happens, something starts to load then nothing. Might ask me to install something threw the store. Before this i had enable a diagnostic startup windows + R and msconfig.[IMG]...
  6. How to enter BIOS settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enter BIOS settings: Hello! Recently I've tried multiple methods to enter my BIOS settings so I can enable Virtualization. But every method I've tried doesn't work. When I restart my PC at the bottom it says: "Press TAB to open Post BIOS settings" and when I press TAB I see multiple commands but...
  7. unable to restart using advanced startup to access uefi settings

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    unable to restart using advanced startup to access uefi settings: as the title describes, i am completely unable to restart from "settings, recovery, advanced startup". for those who are not familiar with the menu i am trying to describe, it's this one. no matter what option i select on that list, my computer turns off, turns back on and...
  8. Lagging on startup after entering password

Lagging on startup after entering password: So lately I've been noticing that when I turn on my laptop, I get to the screen where I enter my PIN in the same amount of time as usual, but after I enter it, I'm seeing the spinning circle for a lot longer before being brought to the desktop. I've basically disabled every...
  9. Unable to enter BIOS

Unable to enter BIOS: While troubleshooting another issue I decided to boot from USB. I find now that I am unable to enter BIOS. In the past I would get a brief message during boot to hit a certain key, I believe that it was F2. Mow that message doesn't appear. I go to settings/recovery/advanced...
  10. Windows 10 freezing upon entering "Startup Settings"

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 freezing upon entering "Startup Settings": My Windows 10 freezing upon entering "Startup Settings". Have a solution? 30940