Windows 10: Unable to exit Microsoft Virtual Assistant & also stuck in guest account.

Discus and support Unable to exit Microsoft Virtual Assistant & also stuck in guest account. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I recently created a guest account in Win 10. Now I am unable to switch back to admin account. Also in the guest account Microsoft Virtual Assistant... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Kamesh C, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Kamesh C Win User

Unable to exit Microsoft Virtual Assistant & also stuck in guest account.

I recently created a guest account in Win 10.

Now I am unable to switch back to admin account.

Also in the guest account Microsoft Virtual Assistant opens automatically and does not doesn't allow us do anything. Even the desktop doesn't showup.

On restart guest account logs in automatically.

And Microsoft virtual Assistant will open and lets us do nothing.

I have attached the screen which appears after automatic login into guest account.

Please help me out of this.

Thanks in advance guys. Unable to exit Microsoft Virtual Assistant & also stuck in guest account. 299706a4-2c31-489c-bb84-7bcc2a40de5d?upload=true.jpg

:)

Kamesh C, Apr 18, 2020

2. Guest account disappeared...

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you wish to enable the Guest account on your computer.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to enable the guest account.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the below command:

net user guest /active:yes
    Hope it helps.

Let us know if you have any further query Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - Guest Account

Did not work for me.

Sharon Croft, Apr 18, 2020
  4. RawanS139 Win User

Windows 10 - Guest Account

I have the same problem, but the solution you proposed didn't work.

RawanS139, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to exit Microsoft Virtual Assistant & also stuck in guest account. - Similar Threads - Unable exit Microsoft

2. virtual assistant gone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    virtual assistant gone?: A while ago, I used the “get help” app i THINK. I used it to solve a sound problem. I loved it because the assistant would run a bunch of tests with my drivers and it would fix the sound right away and I wouldn’t have to do anything. Having that same problem today and I went...
  3. Hardware Assisted Virtualization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hardware Assisted Virtualization: I use bluestacks but it's very slow and says I need to enable hardware-assisted virtualization. When I try to do that the UEFI firmware settings option doesn't appear. I have an AMD processor. Plz help....
  4. Start virtual assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start virtual assistant: I can not remember how to start the online virtal assistant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-virtual-assistant/095ec5f6-7ea5-43f8-9f4d-3f03d20c889e
  5. Guest account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Guest account: How so I add a Guest account to my PC? When I go through Settings/Accounts/Other People, I get the message that I can't use a "snapin" with this edition of Windows 10, and that I must use the User Accounts too in the Control Panel. When I try that, it simply opens the...
  6. Unable to add a guest account to computer

Unable to add a guest account to computer: how do I allow another person to access my computer in a guest account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-a-guest-account-to-computer/31c64e5e-073f-48d2-b443-2b392e70594a"
  7. Guest account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Guest account: I asked this before but was unable to view any replies. My friend has a small business. He allows patrons to use his computer. Someone goes into settings and turns off the security and updates. How do I make an admin account for him with a password, and then make an open...
  8. How to enable guest account with file delete upon exit?

How to enable guest account with file delete upon exit?: Hi, we recently purchased a group of PCs with Windows 10 installed at our institution. We would like to configure the PCs to have a guest account and when a user logs off the account his or her files would be deleted (much like the guest account of a Mac), is there a way to...
  9. Stuck in guest account in safe mode

Stuck in guest account in safe mode: Hi all, I was having problem with the start menu and cortana that won't show up. Based on the internet, i was told to use msconfig to reboot my pc to safemode. Apparently, after i went to safe mode, the problem seems not changing, so i repeated the steps, but this time...
  10. Stuck with a guest account - can't access admin account

Stuck with a guest account - can't access admin account: I am trying to change my user account from guest to admin as many things aren't working right. I have tried cmd -> netplwiz and it asks me for an admin password, but gives me no box to type it in. Even if it did, I don't know what the admin password is. I have two accounts...