Windows 10: Unable to extend C partition

Discus and support Unable to extend C partition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to extend C drive but the option is greyed out. I understand this is because the unallocated space is not right contiguous to C drive, Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mansi0312, Oct 23, 2021.

1. mansi0312 Win User

Unable to extend C partition

I am trying to extend C drive but the option is greyed out. I understand this is because the unallocated space is not right contiguous to C drive, Is there any way I can achieve this preferably without using 3rd party software?

:)

mansi0312, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Unable to extend C partition

1. Unable to extend C partition - Similar Threads - Unable extend partition

2. Unable to extend partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to extend partition: I am aware that the unallocated space must be immediately after the partition that I want to extend. The default Windows application cannot move partitions, and I prefer not to use third-party apps.I want to implement the solution provided here first answer. But in my case,...
  3. Unable to extend partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to extend partition: I am aware that the unallocated space must be immediately after the partition that I want to extend. The default Windows application cannot move partitions, and I prefer not to use third-party apps.I want to implement the solution provided here first answer. But in my case,...
  4. Unable to extend partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Extending the C Drive Partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Extending the C Drive Partition: I have 368.10GB free on the installed M.2 drive however I am unable to extend the "Boot Drive C:" partition within it. I have tried multiple things but I would like to avoid reinstalling windows if possible. The "Extend Partition" option is always greyed out. Please advise....
  6. Extending the C Drive Partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extending the C Drive Partition: I have 368.10GB free on the installed M.2 drive however I am unable to extend the "Boot Drive C:" partition within it. I have tried multiple things but I would like to avoid reinstalling windows if possible. The "Extend Partition" option is always greyed out. Please advise....
  7. Unable to extend C partition

Unable to extend C partition: I am trying to extend C drive but the option is greyed out. I understand this is because the unallocated space is not right contiguous to C drive, Is there any way I can achieve this preferably without using 3rd party software?...
  8. Unable to extend C partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to extend C partition: I am trying to extend C drive but the option is greyed out. I understand this is because the unallocated space is not right contiguous to C drive, Is there any way I can achieve this preferably without using 3rd party software?...
  9. Unable to extend C: partition

Unable to extend C: partition: Hi I am trying to configure my recently purchased laptop which came with Win 10 installed. It also came with a hard drive partiton (D:) pre installed. The C: partition is marginally larger than is required by the Win 10 installation. Anyway, I am loading on various apps...
  10. Unable to Extend Partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Extend Partition: I hope someone can help. Since upgrading to Windows 10 I have had to keep extending the primary partition, now up to 250Gb and full. I do have free capacity on another partition from which I have been taking spare capacity with any problems so far, but the partition tool...