Windows 10: Unable to face login in windows 10 home

Discus and support Unable to face login in windows 10 home in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have dell insipiron 5378 7th gen laptop with windows 10 home os , but i can't face login there is no option for scanning face rather there is written... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bharatkc, Feb 8, 2019.

1. bharatkc Win User

Unable to face login in windows 10 home

I have dell insipiron 5378 7th gen laptop with windows 10 home os , but i can't face login there is no option for scanning face rather there is written information that your device dont have facelogin plz help me

:)

bharatkc, Feb 8, 2019
  2. sathi-123 Win User

LOGIN ISSUE - while using "Cyberlink Youcam face login"

Dear all,

Initially my Laptop "HP pavilion" is windows 8.1. At that time i was using Cyberlink Youcam face-out login. ( Version is Cyberlink Youcam 5)

But after i upgrade to windows 10, everytime i have issue while login.

I want to deactivate this face login. I try to deactivate in the cyberlink setting, but still cannot be deactivated.

Moreover i tried to uninstall the cyberlink, but it is not found in the program list in control panel.

Please suggest how to deactivate the face login. Thanks

sathi-123, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Unable to face login in windows 10 home

How do I remove or disable 'face login' (where you sign in by putting your face in the rectangle) on Windows 10?

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the face login. I will certainly help you.

Please answer the below question to assist you better.

Are you getting any error while removing the face account?

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the Search bar and then Enter.
    • Choose Sign-in options and click the Remove button under
      Face section.
    Hope this information is helpful regarding the face login issue of Windows 10. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Unable to face login in windows 10 home

1. Unable to face login in windows 10 home - Similar Threads - Unable face login

2. Hello face login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello face login: Hello there I bought Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL laptop a couple of days ago. My Hello Face is not working. My question whether its related to hardware about my camera or software that is not downloaded on my computer? Please for precise answer about this issue. Best...
  3. Hi facing problem with windows 10 login

Hi facing problem with windows 10 login: [ATTACH]Hi facing problem with windows 10. After entering log in password it is giving error as mentioned blow and again bring to login page "The number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. Try connecting later of contact your...
  4. Windows Hello Face Login

Windows Hello Face Login: i have an asus desktop which has an webcam so i thought windows hello face login would work but it said unavailable so i was a little dissapointed but still i wish microsoft makes it available for all laptops and desktop only face id...
  5. Unable to Login to Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to Login to Windows 10: Hi, My PC had upgraded to Windows 10 in Jan 2020 . I did not have any problem with it untill two days back August 17th. On August 16th night, there were few Windows updates waiting and PC was prompting me to update it. I left the PC on that night for updates and logged in...
  6. Unable to login using Windows Hello Face

Unable to login using Windows Hello Face: My Windows hello facial recognition stopped working a few days ago. I removed it and tried to redo it and this is the message I got. Sorry, something went wrong. It looks like you've already set up Windows Hello on another account. Remove face recognition from your other...
  7. Unable to login to Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to login to Windows 10: Dear Microsoft Community, I am unable to login to windows 10 when I am clicking for selection of users. kindly help me to resolve this issue. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-to-windows-10/350bba88-7a46-4850-b46c-a534c46ac267
  8. Windows 10 face login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 face login: Wife set up new Dell XPS 13 laptop with windows Face ID and I’m able to unlock it with my ugly mug. Any ideas why this is happening? submitted by /u/OrigReckit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gacex8/windows_10_face_login/
  9. Camera face login

Camera face login: My computer was on as my grandchild pushed some buttons.I turned the computer off. As I turned it back on it would not turn on the camera to see my face. I tried pin password, nothing works. What can I do to turn the camera on, I have a he envy xx with windows 10....
  10. Unable to Login to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to Login to Windows 10: The desktop PC loads to the Windows Login Screen. When you click the mouse button or keyboard, the screen darkens as if the username and password boxes are going to appear but they don't. Booting into safe mode also results in the same. Startup repair finds no issues. System...