Windows 10: Unable to find a way to load a Java app through a browser

Discus and support Unable to find a way to load a Java app through a browser in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am having some trouble accessing a java app through my browser. The app in question is locally hosted on my network to configure some smart lighting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SparkyLite, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Unable to find a way to load a Java app through a browser

I am having some trouble accessing a java app through my browser. The app in question is locally hosted on my network to configure some smart lighting i have in my house. I used to use safari in my Mac, but apple removed that functionality in the newest version and it is literally impossible to downgrade to the earlier version of safari, here is what i tried on my windows computer.

Tried to load without touching any settings on both edge, explorer, and chrome. I got a warning that the specified website was trying to load the java, and it never gave me an option to run it.

So i googled the error "windows has blocked this software unknown publisher java" and it led me to disable a handful of settings in the browser related to active X which i did. But the results ended with me accepting the prompt, and the message "Java 2+required" coming up, or nothing loading at all.

I have exhausted a handful of other options, and am hoping that someone here has a trick to get it working? That would be greatly appreciated.

:)

SparkyLite, Jan 18, 2019

2. Unable to install Java

Hello Momir,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with your issue.

• Which browser are you using to install Java?
    • What is the issue you are facing while trying to install Java?

I suggest you to try different browser and check if it helps.

For further support you can contact Java support to get better assistance with this issue.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 18, 2019
  3. magibeg Win User
    Client Based Java App

Ah close but not quite. Basically what i want to see is the feasibility of creating some sort of multi player online java game. Apparently runescape is built in that way and i just wanted to start learning how to create java apps in browser that allow users to communicate in real time. Then using that as a base i think i'd be able to figure out how to get everything else going.

magibeg, Jan 18, 2019
  4. SNM
    SNM Win User

Unable to find a way to load a Java app through a browser

Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder - Core i3-7100 3.9 GHz Dual-Core - PCPartPicker India

Thema:

Unable to find a way to load a Java app through a browser

1. Unable to find a way to load a Java app through a browser - Similar Threads - Unable find load

2. After obtaining minecraft for myself through a microsoft code i am unable to find a way to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After obtaining minecraft for myself through a microsoft code i am unable to find a way to...: after getting a Minecraft code and redeeming it through the redeem feature Microsoft holds i am just left with a receipts that just leads me to a page that has nothing changed on it still asking me to pay to install iti have tried multiple ways of getting it and it normally...
  3. Internet not loading any apps or browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not loading any apps or browser.: I turned on smart app control in windows 11.After that internet is not working on any app,and no browser is working.I also turned off smart app control,but problem persists....
  4. Internet not loading any apps or browser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet not loading any apps or browser.: I turned on smart app control in windows 11.After that internet is not working on any app,and no browser is working.I also turned off smart app control,but problem persists....
  5. Unable to download apps from browser. Microsoft store getting in the way.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download apps from browser. Microsoft store getting in the way.: I've been trying to download mods and apps from my browser for certain games I play. When I go to run these files, microsoft store tries to get me to search it on the app, aside from the fact that it doesn't exist on the app. It's completely locking me from running files. How...
  6. Unable to download apps from browser. Microsoft store getting in the way.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download apps from browser. Microsoft store getting in the way.: I've been trying to download mods and apps from my browser for certain games I play. When I go to run these files, microsoft store tries to get me to search it on the app, aside from the fact that it doesn't exist on the app. It's completely locking me from running files. How...
  7. finding java

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    finding java: where do I find java on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-java/77898069-063b-46c6-9c4d-f82d21cd8dc1
  8. Unable to access specific sites through multiple browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access specific sites through multiple browsers: Within the last few weeks I have been unable to access specific websites. Examples are gmail.com and wikipedia.org. Have tried using edge, chrome and firefox with same result. Receive the "Awe Snap" response on chrome and similar page crashes on edge and firefox. It...
  9. Unable to find a way to load a Java app through a browser

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to find a way to load a Java app through a browser: I am having some trouble accessing a java app through my browser. The app in question is locally hosted on my network to configure some smart lighting i have in my house. I used to use safari in my Mac, but apple removed that functionality in the newest version and it is...
  10. Browser cant load java games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browser cant load java games: I am using internet explorer , made sure all enabled java options are checked , but still I cant load any java games. how do I make my sites secure? as I am browsing it says my sites are not secure? does that have anything to do with java?...