Windows 10: Unable to find and install the app InPixio Photo Editor Premium

Discus and support Unable to find and install the app InPixio Photo Editor Premium in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had purchased an InPixio Photo Editor Premium App from Microsoft Store on July 12, 2017. Now I wanted to download and install the App viz InPixio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KrishnaKumarUG, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Unable to find and install the app InPixio Photo Editor Premium

I had purchased an InPixio Photo Editor Premium App from Microsoft Store on July 12, 2017.

Now I wanted to download and install the App viz InPixio Photo Editor Premium, which I purchased on July 12, 2017, on my Desktop PC (after refreshing my Windows 10 O.S.), but the App is not available now for download in the list of “All owned” Apps in “My library” in Microsoft Store although it was duly purchased.

I contacted Microsoft Customer Support yesterday. After long interaction, I was put in contact with Microsoft Accounts and Billing Department, but the call got disconnected at that stage, when it had already taken more than 1 hour to reach that stage. I wasted so much time without achieving the desired result. My Case was assigned the number <PII removed by Moderator> by the Microsoft Support Team. I did not want to spend time again in repeating the whole exercise.

Please help me to retrieve my duly purchased App viz InPixio Photo Edtor Premium from “All owned” Apps in “My library” in Microsoft Store, without the need to pay for it once again.

***Original title: Unable to retrieve my InPixio Photo Editor Premium purchased on July 12, 2017.***

:)

KrishnaKumarUG, Nov 25, 2019

2. Unable to retrieve my InPixio Photo Editor Premium purchased on July 12, 2017.

I had purchased an InPixio Photo Editor Premium App from Microsoft Store on July 12, 2017.

Now I wanted to download and install the App viz InPixio Photo Editor Premium, which I purchased on July 12, 2017, on my Desktop PC (after refreshing my Windows 10 O.S.), but the App is not available now for download in the list of “All owned” Apps
    in “My library” in Microsoft Store although it was duly purchased.

I contacted Microsoft Customer Support yesterday. After long interaction, I was put in contact with Microsoft Accounts and Billing Department, but the call got disconnected at that stage, when it had already taken more than 1 hour to reach that stage.
    I wasted so much time without achieving the desired result. My Case was assigned the number 1488755695 by the Microsoft Support Team. I did not want to spend time again in repeating the whole exercise.

Please help me to retrieve my duly purchased App viz InPixio Photo Edtor Premium from “All owned” Apps in “My library” in Microsoft Store, without the need to pay for it once again.

KrishnaKumarUG, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 25, 2019
  4. gtp58 Win User

Unable to find and install the app InPixio Photo Editor Premium

photo editor

Microsoft Photo Editor no longer available as a download. What App do you suggest?

gtp58, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Unable to find and install the app InPixio Photo Editor Premium

1. Unable to find and install the app InPixio Photo Editor Premium - Similar Threads - Unable find install

2. Simple Photo Editor Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Simple Photo Editor Apps: Everyone knows that the new "photos" editor update is **** so I'm trying to find one similar to the one I used to use. Want I want is a slider that let's you brighten all the colors at once. There used to be one slider that did all the colors. Now you have sliders that do...
  3. Simple Photo Editor Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Simple Photo Editor Apps: Everyone knows that the new "photos" editor update is **** so I'm trying to find one similar to the one I used to use. Want I want is a slider that let's you brighten all the colors at once. There used to be one slider that did all the colors. Now you have sliders that do...
  4. Paid for InPixio Photo Editor Premium through the Microsoft Store but have received nothing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paid for InPixio Photo Editor Premium through the Microsoft Store but have received nothing.: Paid for InPixio Photo Editor Premium offered through the Microsoft Store. Received nothing, just the charge on my credit card. How to get refund or product?...
  5. Photos App. Video Editor cannot find files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos App. Video Editor cannot find files: I've been using the Photo Apps Video Editor to create a travel movie. The project has taken me months of work. I updated windows and now I open my project and almost every single video on the timeline says "cannot find file". The original files were never moved and are still...
  6. Video Editor in Photo app

Video Editor in Photo app: I use the Video Editor in the Photo app on my old desktop pc almost daily, I have just purchased a new laptop and the Video Editor is not available on it, any advice ???...
  7. can't find the video editor at the photo app in windows 10

can't find the video editor at the photo app in windows 10: HI I got a new computer and I can't find the video editor at the photo app in windows 10. I followd after the guides, but I can't find it. someone can help me please? thank you! [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows photo app video editor "can't find file"

Windows photo app video editor "can't find file": I started a video project and then when I came back to work on it again, it says "can't find files" and everything is gone. The files themselves haven't moved. I recently updated my laptop - could this be the issue? Where should I expect to find the file. Can this be...
  9. Unable to retrieve my InPixio Photo Editor Premium purchased on July 12, 2017.

Unable to retrieve my InPixio Photo Editor Premium purchased on July 12, 2017.: I had purchased an InPixio Photo Editor Premium App from Microsoft Store on July 12, 2017. Now I wanted to download and install the App viz InPixio Photo Editor Premium, which I purchased on July 12, 2017, on my Desktop PC (after refreshing my Windows 10 O.S.), but the...
  10. Unable to find albums in Photos app

Unable to find albums in Photos app: As a photographer I don't want my photos stored as place, time, people. can't find things. How can I get my photos back in my albums/files please? The previous Photo Gallery program was far better than the new Apps. for me. ***Original title: Lost my albums as new...