Windows 10: Unable to find and install Windows updates aswell as being unable to download Windows Store...

Discus and support Unable to find and install Windows updates aswell as being unable to download Windows Store... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I've had this problem for a little over a month now and it's starting to bug me a abit seeing as the windows 10 version I've been stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Felhax, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Felhax Win User

Unable to find and install Windows updates aswell as being unable to download Windows Store...

Hi everyone,

I've had this problem for a little over a month now and it's starting to bug me a abit seeing as the windows 10 version I've been stuck on is reaching the end of support. Also, the Windows Store on my account is able to queue apps and games for download, but it never starts to download or install.

So, ever since I've found the issue, I have been looking on websites, forums and such for possible solutions to the problem but to no avail. I've tried using the command prompt, stopping and starting Windows Update services, booting in safe mode and probably more things that I can't remember off the top of my head.

If someone can let me know something I can at least try then I would be very thankful.

Ty

Unable to find and install Windows updates aswell as being unable to download Windows Store... :)

:)

Felhax, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Harry9001 Win User

Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, Sep 8, 2019
  3. DarkEstra Win User
    unable to install windows on M.2

Hello
    i have m.2 960 evo installed on Gigabyte z270-Ultra Gaming
    so i did the AHCI thingy from the bios
    and it detect the m.2
    but when i try to install windows
    it reachs to the page where i should make partition and start installing
    it says u unable to install windows on this partition and i should enable m.2 from bios
    tried the UEFI and legacy
    nothing happend
    so what is the solution here

DarkEstra, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Unable to find and install Windows updates aswell as being unable to download Windows Store...

Unable to install any OS

Ram, if a cmos clear doesnt fix it, replace the ram. check the seating of the CPU too make sure there are no bent pins

eidairaman1, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Unable to find and install Windows updates aswell as being unable to download Windows Store...

1. Unable to find and install Windows updates aswell as being unable to download Windows Store... - Similar Threads - Unable find install

2. Im unable to uninstall/update drivers aswell as im unable to update or reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im unable to uninstall/update drivers aswell as im unable to update or reset my pc: Initially there was a problem with my audio; I was unable to hear anything. then as I used many methods including reinstalling an Audio Controller OED and after that I was unable to the things Stated in my question, Please Help....
  3. Im unable to uninstall/update drivers aswell as im unable to update or reset my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im unable to uninstall/update drivers aswell as im unable to update or reset my pc: Initially there was a problem with my audio; I was unable to hear anything. then as I used many methods including reinstalling an Audio Controller OED and after that I was unable to the things Stated in my question, Please Help....
  4. Im unable to uninstall/update drivers aswell as im unable to update or reset my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to download or install updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download or install updates: Hello, I've had problems with Windows Update for a few days and can't figure out how to resolve them. I'm getting the following error from Windows Update: "There were problems downloading some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the...
  6. Unable to Download and Install Windows 10 Updates

Unable to Download and Install Windows 10 Updates: My Laptop was last able to update on 20 April 2020. It checks for updates and then gives me the following message. "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information,...
  7. Unable to Download windows updates

Unable to Download windows updates: Whenever I try to perform windows updates on my laptop that is currently version 1903. I receive the updates, but I am unable to download them let alone install. They just go through the process of going to update, but end up at "Pending Download". I have tried searching many...
  8. Unable to find application downloaded from Microsoft Store

Unable to find application downloaded from Microsoft Store: could not see photo by Google Photo after downloaded by MS Store. will you tell me how to get them to see ***Modified title from: google photo***...
  9. unable to download and install latest windows updates

unable to download and install latest windows updates: i am unable to download quality updates and fixes my pc was last updated on 12 7 2019 after that each time i click on search for windows update it shows error code 0x80080005 ... i also talked to virtual agent of microsoft but i was not satisfied after 4 hrs of solutions done...
  10. Unable to Download Windows Store Purchase

Unable to Download Windows Store Purchase: I asked this on Microsoft Community but haven' gotten a response. I purchased a new laptop. I then purchased a game but misspelled my last name. I was able to correct the misspelling but still can't find a way to download my purchase. Am I missing something? James 114465