Windows 10: Unable to find application downloaded from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Unable to find application downloaded from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; could not see photo by Google Photo after downloaded by MS Store. will you tell me how to get them to see ***Modified title from: google photo***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ToshinariTanaka, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Unable to find application downloaded from Microsoft Store

could not see photo by Google Photo after downloaded by MS Store. will you tell me how to get them to see

***Modified title from: google photo***

:)

ToshinariTanaka, Jan 15, 2020
  2. HossWTC Win User

Unable to download

Is there something wrong with the server providing the download for SysTool? I'm unable to download the application using Firefox or IE.

Are there any mirrors?

Thanks.

HossWTC, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Unable to download from Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• What is the actual issue you are facing?
    • Are you unable to download Apps from Windows Store?

Please provide us a screen shot of the issue if possible.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store by following the steps below and check if it helps.

Press “Windows key + R”, type “WSReset.exe” (without quotes) and press Enter.

Please revert with necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Unable to find application downloaded from Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Unable to find application downloaded from Microsoft Store

1. Unable to find application downloaded from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Unable find application

2. Unable to find a microsoft store application in huion app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find a microsoft store application in huion app: Hello, I use drawboard pdf annotator and i want to add it to my graphic tablet driver so that I can customize hotkeys specific for the applicationso I just need instructions for how can I find the app cuz I can't find it at all...
  3. Unable to find a microsoft store application in huion app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to find a microsoft store application in huion app: Hello, I use drawboard pdf annotator and i want to add it to my graphic tablet driver so that I can customize hotkeys specific for the applicationso I just need instructions for how can I find the app cuz I can't find it at all...
  4. Problems downloading applications from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems downloading applications from the Microsoft Store: The current Microsoft Store server has not been fixed for weeks. This is a big problem for Windows users and needs to be fixed right now. I've tried all the workarounds for this problem. But it was all in vain and after asking several tech communities discord, reddit, etc. I...
  5. Problems downloading applications from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems downloading applications from the Microsoft Store: The current Microsoft Store server has not been fixed for weeks. This is a big problem for Windows users and needs to be fixed right now. I've tried all the workarounds for this problem. But it was all in vain and after asking several tech communities discord, reddit, etc. I...
  6. downloading the applications in the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloading the applications in the microsoft store: I am unable to install the app I paid for. I wanted to uninstall and install it because it wouldn't open. Even the "install" button didn't work at first, it didn't start working until the next day, which didn't change anything, because it keeps popping up a download error...
  7. Problems with an application downloaded from the Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems with an application downloaded from the Microsoft store.: I'm having trouble connecting to an application downloaded from the Microsoft store. I uninstalled the game (application) and reloaded it from the Microsoft store, make sure the wi-fi is working. I have no problems with any other area of my computer or network. I have...
  8. Can't download an application from the Microsoft Store

Can't download an application from the Microsoft Store: hi I want to download application from Microsoft store but it deny and giving a message ( turn on window update So Store can show you the stuff that works best on your device. ) and I confused , what to do * Original title: good evening...
  9. Unable to download applications from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download applications from Microsoft Store.: I'm using Microsoft Lumia 535 dual sim. Currently this is running on Windows 8.1 and I'm facing horrible trouble with downloading apps form Store. It repeatedly says Error 805a0193. I wanted to update to Windows 10 or fix the above error. If Microsoft stopped its support to...
  10. Unable to download from Microsoft store

Unable to download from Microsoft store: HiAll, I am trying to download an app from the Microsoft store in Windows 10, I keep getting the following message, "Something went wrong, please try again later, 0x80090016 If I click to send feedback it tries to get me to download an app but then says something went...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I downloaded something off the Microsoft Store that I cant find or delete

2. 805a0193 store error