Windows 10: Unable to find "available networks", redux

Discus and support Unable to find "available networks", redux in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After getting a new Comcast modem the other day, discovered Windows 10 desktop can't find the new wifi network. I've tried all the suggestions I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ScottBerry3, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Unable to find "available networks", redux

After getting a new Comcast modem the other day, discovered Windows 10 desktop can't find the new wifi network. I've tried all the suggestions I can find on-line, talked with both Comcast and Windows tech support, all without result. Home wifi network works fine, every other connected device working fine, including the Chromebook I'm typing this. No problem when using an ethernet connection, but not a practical solution as modem and computer are in different parts of the house. Suggestions appreciated, thanks.

:)

ScottBerry3, Sep 19, 2020

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Rebooting into Safe Mode with Networking sees no available networks

I'm trying to reboot the system into the Safe Mode with Networking (option 5). However, while regular mode is connected to the network the Safe Mode doesn't connect and doesn't give any available network list.

Any suggestions?

Robbie Doo, Sep 19, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Unable to find "available networks", redux

Firmware 3.90 with Skype Now Available on Network Update

Fanboy reports that the PSP 3.90 firmware update is now available. The new firmware available only through Network Update will bring Skype for all PSP-2000 models. Here are the official details:
    • Support for PLAYSTATION Network titles has been expanded.
    • Skype has been added as a feature under Network. (Only for PSP-2000 series)
    Skype requires a PSP headset in order to work properly.

Unable to find "available networks", redux skyeponpsp_thm.jpg

Source: PSP Fanboy

malware, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Unable to find "available networks", redux

1. Unable to find "available networks", redux - Similar Threads - Unable find available

2. Unable to click on “show available networks” in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to click on “show available networks” in settings: Hi all,I understand that this may be a long shot, but I’m just hoping someone may know how to resolve this issue.My friend has been unable to click on the “show available networks” button for some unbeknown reason. We are also unable to click on the WiFi icon and show the...
  3. PC cannot find any available networks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC cannot find any available networks.: Everytime I try to connect my PC to the wifi it cannot find it. It's mainly happened the last couple months , I've tried going to a restoration point but for some reason my system hasn't got many that date back more than from a month ago. I troubleshooted this the network...
  4. PC cannot find any available networks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC cannot find any available networks.: Everytime I try to connect my PC to the wifi it cannot find it. It's mainly happened the last couple months , I've tried going to a restoration point but for some reason my system hasn't got many that date back more than from a month ago. I troubleshooted this the network...
  5. PC cannot find any available networks.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Unable to find any available network after network reset

Unable to find any available network after network reset: So I did a network reset because my PC sometimes won’t get any internet from the Wi-Fi even though my phone is still connected. So I did a network reset and after the network reset, no more available network pops up. I tried troubleshooting and it says “there might be a...
  7. Unable to find any available network after network reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find any available network after network reset: So I did a network reset because my PC sometimes won’t get any internet from the Wi-Fi even though my phone is still connected. So I did a network reset and after the network reset, no more available network pops up. I tried troubleshooting and it says “there might be a...
  8. Unable to find any available network after network reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Windows-10 not finding any available networks

Windows-10 not finding any available networks: Hello, I use Lenovo B440 laptop. Wi-fi used to work fine until I installed optional and compulsory updates on Windows 10 Pro. Now, my pc can't detect any available network even if I sit very close to it. This is creating a real problem for me to take online classes. The Wifi...
  10. Unable to find network printer

Unable to find network printer: Hi, I am using Win 10 version 1803 on my desktop . My desktop is connected via LAN with my dlink router. My printer epson l4160 is connect via wifi with the router . When I am going to Add a printer option , I can't find the printer . Add a bluetooth ,wireless or...