Windows 10: Unable to find Bluetooth drivers

Discus and support Unable to find Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; There are no Bluetooth drivers listed in the device manager. I am just trying to update drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lezlie1Longstreet1, May 23, 2020.

1. Unable to find Bluetooth drivers

There are no Bluetooth drivers listed in the device manager. I am just trying to update drivers

:)

Lezlie1Longstreet1, May 23, 2020

2. Unable to access Bluetooth and Wi-Fi as there are no drivers in Device Manager on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you are unable to access Wi-Fi and Bluetooth as there are no drivers under Device Manager after upgrading to Windows 10.

• Do let us know the make and model of your device?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers after upgrading to Windows 10.

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

Steps:

• Press Windows
      key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to install the latest drivers and updates for your device after upgrading to Windows 10.

This will help you to find the drivers for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi and may help in installing the drivers.

Steps:

1. Connect to the internet (Wired internet connection).

2. Press
    Windows key and type updates.

3. Click on
    Check for updates.

4. Under
    Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.

5. Try to install the updates being shown.

Refer: Connect to Bluetooth devices

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 23, 2020
  3. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, May 23, 2020
  4. Unable to find Bluetooth drivers

Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Unable to find Bluetooth drivers

1. Unable to find Bluetooth drivers - Similar Threads - Unable find Bluetooth

2. Windows 10 unable to find Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 unable to find Bluetooth headphones.: I am using window 10 home and i am facing problem during connecting Bluetooth headphones, windows is unable to find my headphones. While when i was using windows 8.1, I face no issue like that.My windows 10 home is fully updated and drivers are also up to date.PLEASE help me...
  3. Windows 10 unable to find Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 unable to find Bluetooth headphones.: I am using window 10 home and i am facing problem during connecting Bluetooth headphones, windows is unable to find my headphones. While when i was using windows 8.1, I face no issue like that.My windows 10 home is fully updated and drivers are also up to date.PLEASE help me...
  4. Windows 10 unable to find Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to find HP camera driver

Unable to find HP camera driver: Hello, Can somebody help me in finding the camera driver for my HP laptop. My camera is not starting, gives an errorcannot find camera. I visited support.hp.com to download the driver, but there is no such driver in my knowledge else the name is different and i couldn't find...
  6. Unable to find devices using bluetooth

Unable to find devices using bluetooth: Hi, I have an HP Pavilion dv6-6165tx and I have Windows 10 1909 installed on my device. Up until four-five days ago, the bluetooth was working fine and I could connect to my wireless headphones. But that was a version before 1903 and I updated Windows to 1909 as this was...
  7. unable to find driver for microsoft bluetooth designer mouse

unable to find driver for microsoft bluetooth designer mouse: microsoft bluetooth designer mouse has been glitchy since purchase click left button several times before it triggers action. as a last resort, i have been trying to find the precise driver in place of the generic windows 10 bluetooth mouse driver. but unable to find driver...
  8. unable to find driver for touchpad

unable to find driver for touchpad: Unable to find driver for touchpad. I am having troubles with the touchpad on my DELL 5567. The rightclick does not work. Need to click very hard to work etc. I checked in "Device manager -> Mice & other pointing devices" It has only two options - HID - compliant mouse...
  9. Bluetooth driver mismatch/unable to upgrade drivers?

Bluetooth driver mismatch/unable to upgrade drivers?: So, here's what's going on and what I've tried so far. The Problem: I just built a PC with the ASRock b450m/ac motherbord https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/B450Mac/#Download with intel bluetooth onboard, and everything seemed to be working fine but I couldn't get my...
  10. Cant find Bluetooth driver

Cant find Bluetooth driver: Hi, I cant find a Bluetooth driver for my Cambridge Silicon Radios USB Bluetooth device. Here is the link to the shop I bought it off of: Computer Repair & Custom PC Builds - Letchworth Here are the pics: 73106