Windows 10: Unable to find device to install Sea of Thieves

Discus and support Unable to find device to install Sea of Thieves in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased Sea of Thieves for Windows 10 and when I click the 'install/play' button, it opens up the microsoft store and I get an 0X00000005... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bombajawn, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Bombajawn Win User

Unable to find device to install Sea of Thieves

Hi,

I purchased Sea of Thieves for Windows 10 and when I click the 'install/play' button, it opens up the microsoft store and I get an 0X00000005 error page. Also, when I try to 'install on my devices' it says it can't find any devices on my account. My account devices clearly indicates that I have a desktop registered to my account so I don't understand why it isn't recognized when I try to download the game.

:)

Bombajawn, Jan 25, 2019

2. Unable to Install Sea Of Thieves on Solid State Drive

I had Sea of Thieves installed on my harddrive, but the load times were slow so I wanted to switch it to my solid state drive. I took the following steps.

• Uninstalled Sea of Thieves
    • Navigated to the microsoft store and selected install
    • Selected C: drive (which is my ssd) as the install location
    • After completing the download I get the error: "Couldn't install. We'll retry shortly".
    I've attempted this twice with no luck. It's a large download so it takes a long time to retry, I'm hoping for an easy resolution to get this installed on my C: drive.

Thank you,

Josh

JoshuaSmith3, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Unable to download Sea of Thieves from Store

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

Kindly follow the below steps.

Step 1: Launch Microsoft Store and click on the Account icon on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 2: Enter the email address that you used during the purchase of Sea Of Thieves game. (The email address that you have received as purchase verification mail for Sea Of Thieves).

Step 3: Once you have logged into Microsoft Store, search for Sea Of Thieves game by clicking on the Search bar on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 4: Select the Sea Of Thieves game, download and install.

Regards,

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Unable to find device to install Sea of Thieves

Unable to install Sea of Thieves Final Beta

Hi,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to download the game Sea of Thieves Final Beta. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store. To proceed, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Download any apps from Microsoft Store before you download the Sea of Thieves Final Beta again.

Keep us updated.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Unable to find device to install Sea of Thieves

1. Unable to find device to install Sea of Thieves - Similar Threads - Unable find device

2. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves: Hi,I am unable to install Sea od Thieves. Every time I try to install it the download errors with error code 0x80070005 and this message which isn't useful whatsoever. I've have searched online for this error code and tried the few steps I have found but nothing has worked...
  3. Can't install sea of thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install sea of thieves: Can't install sea of thieves https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-sea-of-thieves/899ed40b-28b5-487d-a676-c74d009802e3
  4. Can't install Sea of Thieves

Can't install Sea of Thieves: I have gift purchased my older brother a copy of Sea of Thieves and he has accepted it, we went to download it but the download is stuck at starting download, eventually it just gives up and we have to try downloading again, it doesn't download at all not even 1%, he has...
  5. Unable to install Sea of Thieves

Unable to install Sea of Thieves: As the title states, I am currently unable to install Sea of Thieves, I've already tried restarting, using PowerShell, using different commands, resetting it, checking for updates, using the troubleshooter, and much more, yet nothing has worked. So as a last resort I've come...
  6. Sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves: I dont own a Xbox. I downloaded "Sea of thieves" but it takes me to xbox sign in and cant go anywhere. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/05e046b7-1e1c-4ecd-b37c-adab47c64d8c
  7. unable to purchase Sea Of Thieves

unable to purchase Sea Of Thieves: I ‘d like to purchase Sea Of Thieves but I live in Macedonia. I am aware that this game is not available for purchase on the Store because I am from Macedonia. But is there a way to purchase this game? Can I download it from other platforms?...
  8. Cant install Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant install Sea of Thieves: Recently Sea of thieves has been broken. the website is a wreck, you cant launch the game etc. I tried reinstalling the game but now I can't install it. it gets stuck at 31/31 GBs and says error to restart it. It's an endless cycle of it telling me to restart. I have done the...
  9. Sea Of Thieves wont install

Sea Of Thieves wont install: Hi, Im Trying to install Sea Of Thieves but cant! It wont Allow Me to it sort of does i mean it lets me install it but then when i start it it goes up to 1gb+ download speed then comes down to about 200mb but i only get around 12mb/s and then when it finish's it add's more...
  10. Unable to Install Sea of Thieves on Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Sea of Thieves on Windows 10 Home: Trying to help my uncle install Sea of Thieves onto his new PC. He's been updating everything he can, which hes new to the PC world so Im not sure what the situation is for him and I can't get to the computer for a few days. The problem hes encountering is when he tries to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 cant find divices to download sea of thieves