Windows 10: unable to find driver for microsoft bluetooth designer mouse

Discus and support unable to find driver for microsoft bluetooth designer mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; microsoft bluetooth designer mouse has been glitchy since purchase click left button several times before it triggers action. as a last resort, i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by M.R.AckarinYugala, Mar 28, 2020.

1. unable to find driver for microsoft bluetooth designer mouse

microsoft bluetooth designer mouse has been glitchy since purchase click left button several times before it triggers action. as a last resort, i have been trying to find the precise driver in place of the generic windows 10 bluetooth mouse driver. but unable to find driver in microsoft mouse and keyboard center. how can it be that the most expensive microsoft mouse is not listed in microsoft own driver page!???

:)

M.R.AckarinYugala, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Patson Go Win User

Unable to connect Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop keyboard and mouse.

Dear All,

I have just got my set of Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Designer as well.

yes indeed it can be quite tricky.....

the best option I personally recommend is :

1. Go to your device manager

2. Under Bluetooth, scroll down the list of devices present there.

3. Perform a manual driver update (right click every single device) for all items there.

4. Restart your PC.

5. Discover your Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse and keyboard (before the update in Step 3, I have removed all the Microsoft designer mouse and keyboard drivers / removed the devices). - this time round, it should connect.

I am using a Lenovo Thinkpad T450s on Windows 10 64 bit using the Intel Bluetooth LE generic hardware.

hope this helps folks....

Patson Go, Mar 28, 2020
  3. T_B_Manc Win User
    Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

T_B_Manc, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

unable to find driver for microsoft bluetooth designer mouse

Unable to connect Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop keyboard and mouse.

Hi Stephan,

Let's get your Designer Bluetooth Desktop keyboard and mouse connected. Before updating drivers, we suggest that you
    run the hardware troubleshooter. This tool can help diagnose and fix hardware issues.

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Device, click Hardware and Devices.

For additional troubleshooting steps that you can perform, you may refer to the following link:

Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ

If the issue persists, let's proceed in
    updating your Bluetooth device drivers
    . These drivers are downloaded and installed through Windows Update. We also recommend that you perform the steps provided by
    GeorgeBou-Rizk and Jen Jimbas on the second page of this thread.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

unable to find driver for microsoft bluetooth designer mouse

1. unable to find driver for microsoft bluetooth designer mouse - Similar Threads - unable find driver

2. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi All,I know this question has been asked before, but I've found the answers don't provide any solution or clarity on why this fault is happening.The keyboard or mouse at occasionally disconnects from the computer, it remains paired and there appears to be no way to fix the...
  3. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi All,I know this question has been asked before, but I've found the answers don't provide any solution or clarity on why this fault is happening.The keyboard or mouse at occasionally disconnects from the computer, it remains paired and there appears to be no way to fix the...
  4. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Intermittent bluetooth on windows 10 with microsoft designer bluetooth mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intermittent bluetooth on windows 10 with microsoft designer bluetooth mouse: Good night!My bluetooth devices have been showing intermittent functioning since some time it worked very well when I bought my DELL Inspiron 7391. Out of nowhere this started and now I don't manage to make it work better.I have reinstalled drivers, etc etc and nothing.I took...
  6. Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse Pairing Error

Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse Pairing Error: I bought a Microsoft Designer Keyboard and Mouse set. I can pair the keyboard but can't pair the mouse. The error message however says that I entered a wrong password code. Is there any bluetooth set to pass the password code....
  7. Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard

Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased the set. Now, it works perfectly and still on 100% both of them, but my problem is this: Sometimes when I go Idle and come back, the keyboard or mouse won't wake up... Sometimes 1 of them and sometimes both. And there are some rare times...
  8. Unable to find Bluetooth drivers

Unable to find Bluetooth drivers: There are no Bluetooth drivers listed in the device manager. I am just trying to update drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-find-bluetooth-drivers/c3f3b361-ada2-47e5-8d6b-68b45af16273
  9. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse: So, yes again another question about this mouse. I can't connect this mouse to the windows 10 x64 But can connect without any problems : *) to the same computer running ubuntu 16.04 LTS *) to smartphone huawei p10 lite I followed to all possible solutions: *) updating...
  10. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse Won't Pair

Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse Won't Pair: Hello, I have bought the Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse about 6 months ago and until today it worked just fine. Today it randomly disconnected while I was working on my laptop and now it won't connect again. I hold the button at the bottom, the LED starts flashing, mouse...