Windows 10: Unable to find Email address

Discus and support Unable to find Email address in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This Email account disappeared today . I cannot access it for use or to receive E mails. Can it be restored on line ? ***PII removed by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DannySayre, May 1, 2019.

1. Unable to find Email address

This Email account disappeared today . I cannot access it for use or to receive E mails. Can it be restored on line ?

***PII removed by Moderator***

:)

DannySayre, May 1, 2019

2. Unable to send emails to my friends email address

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for responding.

As per your suggestions I understand that your IP address might have blocked.

Do let us know the type of the email address you are using (live.com/ outlook.com/ Hotmail.com)?

Also, is this issue specific to the particular recipient?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to log-in to the online account, try to send an email to the recipient and check.

Step 2: Try to log-in to the web browser, perform step 1 and check.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to contact the ESP/ ISP service provide and check if that helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 1, 2019
  3. Sam Vimes Win User
    Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure where these come from.

The question is how can I clear this list so that I no longer get the suggestions?

Thanks

Sam Vimes, May 1, 2019
  4. Bastet Win User

Unable to find Email address

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. Unable to find Email address :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Unable to find Email address

1. Unable to find Email address - Similar Threads - Unable find Email

2. Find out accounts associated with an email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Find out accounts associated with an email address: On one of my email addresses that I use to log in to my Microsoft account, I keep getting the message shown in the attachment. This is not part of any work account that I am aware of I am self-employed and I don't have an IT department. I want to find out what account MS...
  3. Unable to login via email address

Unable to login via email address: I'm trying to login to my laptop via my email address but its advising the password is incorrect. I have reset the password and can access it on my other devices. When I access my Microsoft account on another device and check my sign in activity it indicates I've had a...
  4. Unable to login via email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login via email address: I'm trying to login to my laptop via my email address but its advising the password is incorrect. I have reset the password and can access it on my other devices. When I access my Microsoft account on another device and check my sign in activity it indicates I've had a...
  5. Unable to login via email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Find email address for *** Email address is removed for privacy ***9m?

Find email address for *** Email address is removed for privacy ***9m?: My phone number is linked to 4 accounts. 1 of them I don't remember making, or is somebody who has used my phone number on a hotmail account. I want to delete the account but all the info I have for the account is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.... how can I...
  7. unable to remove old email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to remove old email address: unable to remove old email address it says new address already used ? it is my email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-remove-old-email-address/c8da781f-d88d-478f-8981-5dcbcd361050
  8. How to find true email address of junk email

in Browsers and Email
    How to find true email address of junk email: I received an junk email supposedly from "Gerber Life Partner" . However when I try to add that email as junk and to block sender, I get the message that it's not a valid email address. Is there a way to find the true email address ? Thanks. 138622
  9. Unable to find printer IP Address

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to find printer IP Address: Hi, I was trying to resolve printing and scanning issue on call. The customer has three desktop computers and three printers. Some of printers is connected with wire and some is connected with wireless. All desktop computers and printers are in the same network. Depending...
  10. can cortana find emails by address ?

in Browsers and Email
    can cortana find emails by address ?: hi i have updated w10 to the last built anniversary update + last update i have some questions about cortana , can search between my received emails for example search last email sent by Paul smith ? i tried without luck is poweful like osx siri ? ps is there a list of...