Windows 10: Unable to find HP camera driver

Discus and support Unable to find HP camera driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Can somebody help me in finding the camera driver for my HP laptop. My camera is not starting, gives an errorcannot find camera. I visited... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JagannathNayak, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Unable to find HP camera driver

Hello,
    Can somebody help me in finding the camera driver for my HP laptop. My camera is not starting, gives an errorcannot find camera. I visited support.hp.com to download the driver, but there is no such driver in my knowledge else the name is different and i couldn't find that.

I am mentioning my pc specifications :

Laptop : HP Notebook - 15q-bu010tu
    Serial no : CND7320J4K
    Product no : 2SL08PA#ACJ

:)

JagannathNayak, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Missing Camera Driver

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of any third party application or malware made changes to the Camera driver.

However, you can follow the steps from
    Windows can't find or start the camera

If you are unable to open Camera after following the above-mentioned steps, please reply with the following details:

• Are you using an external Camera or an in-built Camera?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 17, 2021
  3. Enable built-in camera for Windows 10 HP 8470p

Hi,

We suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Please follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in.
    • Click "View all" and then click "Hardware and Devices".
    • Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

For more information regarding camera, refer to the article below:

Camera app and webcams help

We also suggest to contact HP support for best help.

Let us know how it goes. Thank you.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 17, 2021
  4. Unable to find HP camera driver

How to stop an HP driver update

Greg, Thanks for the reply. Techwalla link: removed HP update step one; No startup program group step two;No HP listed step three.

HP Support: No support for my HP laptop driver, same from AMD manufacturer.

baffled_still, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

Unable to find HP camera driver

1. Unable to find HP camera driver - Similar Threads - Unable find camera

2. i am unable to find the camera driver on my windows 11 pc laptop hp and the camera is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to find the camera driver on my windows 11 pc laptop hp and the camera is not...: device and drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-find-the-camera-driver-on-my/9f572c82-5f59-4724-9988-061a8302b2f1
  3. i am unable to find the camera driver on my windows 11 pc laptop hp and the camera is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am unable to find the camera driver on my windows 11 pc laptop hp and the camera is not...: device and drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-find-the-camera-driver-on-my/9f572c82-5f59-4724-9988-061a8302b2f1
  4. unable to find camera on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to find camera on my laptop: I am unable to find the camera that came along with the laptop and tried various known fixes but not successful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-find-camera-on-my-laptop/f12f89c5-2639-4cbc-8313-cbf51cf554c0
  5. unable to find camera on my laptop

unable to find camera on my laptop: I am unable to find the camera that came along with the laptop and tried various known fixes but not successful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-find-camera-on-my-laptop/f12f89c5-2639-4cbc-8313-cbf51cf554c0
  6. Camera driver for HP Spectre 360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera driver for HP Spectre 360: My camera driver disappeared and I have spent two weeks trying to find another driver for it EVERYWHERE!!! Does anyone have any suggestions? Even HP, who makes my laptop, hasn't offered me a link for it. Thank you....
  7. Camera driver for HP Spectre 360

Camera driver for HP Spectre 360: My camera driver disappeared and I have spent two weeks trying to find another driver for it EVERYWHERE!!! Does anyone have any suggestions? Even HP, who makes my laptop, hasn't offered me a link for it. Thank you....
  8. Unable to install HP Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to install HP Driver: I got rid of my old printer and am trying to uninstall the old driver. When ever I try it says only administrators may change drivers, and puts it back. I went into properties and gave myself full permissions for full control and it still won't let me. I am the sole user...
  9. hp laptop camera...my computer no;onger finds the camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    hp laptop camera...my computer no;onger finds the camera: hp laptop camera...my computer no;onger finds the camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-cameramy-computer-noonger-finds-the/6286e859-ca61-4c29-a369-3c064a0497b7
  10. Unable to find HP laser jet 1018 printer driver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to find HP laser jet 1018 printer driver: I am trying to install my HP laserjet 1018 printer on my Windows 10, version 1809 I attempted the following method after connecting printer over USB, Click add printer > the printer that I want isn't listed>Add a local printer or network printer with manual setting>IN Use an...