Windows 10: Unable to find my Windows 10 pro license order in order history

Discus and support Unable to find my Windows 10 pro license order in order history in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; On 21/09/2019 I bought a Windows 10 Pro license directly from Microsoft store and It was obviously hooked to my Microsoft account. Now I'm gonna... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GazzLightyear, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Unable to find my Windows 10 pro license order in order history

On 21/09/2019 I bought a Windows 10 Pro license directly from Microsoft store and It was obviously hooked to my Microsoft account. Now I'm gonna reactivate it on another pc the pc which had hooked this license now is licensed with a new Win 10 Home key, bought from Microsoft store. I'm trying to activate this Pro license since last friday on the "new" pc and still, once inserted the key, the 0xc004f050 error occurs. Still confused and hopeless a little while ago I tried to check info from order history on Microsoft website and It is simply disappered! I have the mail containing the pro license key order and the link that shows it on Microsoft website but it is unfindable accessing directly from microsoft account order history. Moreover the Pro license key is still unactivable the pc in which it was previously hooked, like I said above, now has a win 10 home license activated successfully. It is a very annoying problem.

:)

GazzLightyear, Dec 21, 2020

2. Windows 10 license order history

my microsoft account ( order history ) i paid for windows 10 pro

1/ PRODUCTION KEY ?

2/ LICENCE ?

***Original title: my order***

chanh ducnguyen, Dec 21, 2020
  3. ORDER HISTORY

In Order History unable to find item purchased history.

WayneEdmonds, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Unable to find my Windows 10 pro license order in order history

Windows 10 license order history

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you would like to know the order status of Windows 10 Pro.

If you have purchased from the Microsoft store then refer to this article:
    Track your order from Microsoft Store

The product key is in the confirmation email you received after buying your digital copy of Windows. Microsoft only keeps a record of product keys if you purchased from the Microsoft online store. You can find out if you purchased
    from Microsoft in your Microsoft account Order history.

However, we would suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Store support team, and check the order status for the product you have purchased.

Microsoft Store Support: Contact Microsoft Store Support

You may also refer this article for additional help:
    Activate Windows 10

Please feel free to contact us, if you need any further information.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Unable to find my Windows 10 pro license order in order history

1. Unable to find my Windows 10 pro license order in order history - Similar Threads - Unable find pro

2. I can’t find a purchase in order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t find a purchase in order history: Hello I purchased modern warfare today at 2:08pm. It’s charged to my card, and I was just wondering if I could get a refund ? I downloaded it for prop hunt but we could find it. I went to the website to look for how to refund. It said go to order history, so I went there. I...
  3. Cannot find my windows 10 activation code in order history

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot find my windows 10 activation code in order history: I bought windows 10 from microsoft website, and I would go to order history page to find the activation code associated with it in the past. But since microsoft changed the layout of the order history page, I can no longer find my activation code. Where can I find my...
  4. Cannot find my windows 10 activation code in order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find my windows 10 activation code in order history: I bought windows 10 from microsoft website, and I would go to order history page to find the activation code associated with it in the past. But since microsoft changed the layout of the order history page, I can no longer find my activation code. Where can I find my...
  5. Cannot find my windows 10 activation code in order history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. No product key on order history Window 10 pro

No product key on order history Window 10 pro: For my previous purchase like windows 10 home, under the order details, there is a link to view product key/install, but this case was not, now i cant install this copy of Windows, anyone please help....
  7. Windows 10 license order history

Windows 10 license order history: my microsoft account order history i paid for windows 10 pro 1/ PRODUCTION KEY ? 2/ LICENCE ? ***Original title: my order*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-license-order-history/c50124c9-aa88-46da-a246-1f9d31147580
  8. Empty Order History?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empty Order History?: I have a code for a game which I redeemed last year, and I checked my order history right after and it was there. I now want to download the game but when I go into my order history there's nothing there. And I've checked any possible other account I have with Microsoft and...
  9. ORDER HISTORY

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ORDER HISTORY: In Order History unable to find item purchased history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history/a81c30a2-8883-431a-90b7-5b3ea5f22925"
  10. Unable to access digital key for Windows 10 PRO in order history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to access digital key for Windows 10 PRO in order history: Product Key for Windows 10 can't be found through digital in order history. Links are broken for any details to onestore. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-access-digital-key-for-windows-10-pro-in/8e41db67-87cb-4ab5-bfbe-19710fc3832d