Windows 10: Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Discus and support Unable to find photographs in OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Madam, I have email id with you *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. The same was configured on my Microsoft Lumia Mobile & all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sumitsaini2, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Dear Sir/Madam, I have email id with you *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. The same was configured on my Microsoft Lumia Mobile & all my photographs were uploaded on it but right now I am unable to see the photographs. Please help me to recover the same plzzzz

***Modified title from: Deletion of Photos from One drive***

:)

sumitsaini2, Feb 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Photographs

I am unable to open my photographs from my folder since installing Windows 10. Help! By the way, I am totally useless with technology, so I you can help me, please explain in simple terms! I can view them as the icons/list etc but when I double click
    or select open, the enlarge, black in colour with the same symbol, like a triangle. Please help!

SArah

Sarahanderson-edward, Feb 14, 2019
  4. eve wang Win User

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Unable to uninstall Onedrive For Business

OneDrive can be uninstalled from some versions of Windows 10:

1. Select the Start button, type Programs in the search box, and then select Add or remove programs in the list of results.
    2. Under Apps & features, find and select Microsoft OneDrive, and then select Uninstall.

As OneDrive is built in to some versions of Windows and can't be uninstalled. As a workaround, you can hide it. Reference “Turn off or uninstall OneDrive” for detail steps:
    Turn off, disable, or uninstall OneDrive

eve wang, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

1. Unable to find photographs in OneDrive - Similar Threads - Unable find photographs

2. Unable to sign in to onedrive personal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to sign in to onedrive personal: Hi, whenever I try a to sign in to my onedrive, the following message will appear "your organization does not allow you to sync your personal onedrive on this computer". For your information, this is my personal laptop and the account used to sign is my personal account. Hope...
  3. Unable to locate and retrieve folders and files of photographs stored on PC hard drive

Unable to locate and retrieve folders and files of photographs stored on PC hard drive: I have been unable to locate and retrieve folders and files of photographs stored on this hard drive since I downloaded them years before 09/01/2018. Every folder had a category name, is; Family, Funny memes, Birthday memes, My Headshot Photos, Cars, etc. and so did the...
  4. Can't find pictures on OneDrive.

Can't find pictures on OneDrive.: I took a ton of pictures with my phone. Supposedly, an album was created on the OneDrive. On my laptop looking in OneDrive, I can't find the pics? How do I find them?...
  5. Photographs full screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Photographs full screen: When I open Photos it shows the photograph with a white border. Is it possible to have the photograph fill the whole screen as a default? 120571
  6. OneDrive unable to find my contacts to share folders

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneDrive unable to find my contacts to share folders: In Windows 10 Home, Office OneNote 2010 and Office Outlook 2010 and using Windows OneDrive Free. When I try to share a folder by email in OneDrive the contacts that appear in the list are not all my Office Outlook contacts and when I enter a recipient’s second email address...
  7. photographs

in Windows 10 Customization
    photographs: How to get photo from camera to computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/photographs/6864ad60-24d9-4bfc-a3ae-69872d488f41
  8. Photographs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photographs: How do I get photo's from camera to My pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/photographs/98234ec7-45be-450c-9fa2-537eeac65880
  9. Suddenly unable to view photographs video "Invalid entry for registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Suddenly unable to view photographs video "Invalid entry for registry: Greetings - this is first posting for me - I am no longer able to view photos and videos - error message "Invalid entry for registry" - I note that under regedit and going to Familes, when I expand the Microsoft.Windows.Photos folder there is no entries there. Any help would...
  10. Unable to find build 10130

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to find build 10130: I downloaded and installed Tech Preview 10130, upgrading from 10074. Today I had to revert back to 10130 because of an issue with iTunes. I solved the issue and now I want to re-upgrade to 10130 again. When I go into Windows Updates though, it tells me that there are no...