Windows 10: Unable to find Print management

Discus and support Unable to find Print management in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to remove old printers from documents history by removing printer drivers, but cannot find the page Administrative Tools/Print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GeoffBott, Jan 16, 2020.

1. GeoffBott Win User

Unable to find Print management

Hi

I am trying to remove old printers from documents history by removing printer drivers, but cannot find the page Administrative Tools/Print management any more. Has it vanished with a latest update? Can someone please help?

Thanks

:)

GeoffBott, Jan 16, 2020

2. Unable to find print option.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you for the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 and check if it helps:

Step 1:

1. Open Photo gallery and click on the photo that you want to print.

2. Click on the file tab from the top left side of the page.

3. Next select print and again print.

you will be able to print.

If however you are unable to find the print option then follow step 2.

Step 2:

• Once the document/picture is open in, press
      Ctrl+P.
    • Click Print as PDF button.
    • Check if the document prints as expected.
    Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 16, 2020
  3. No color management in print dialogue box

Why is the critical step of removing all old printer drivers (Step 5) in the Printui dialogue the same as Step 6 right clicking the printer in Devices and Printers to delete it and restart PC?

After you install the printer software in Print 8 you did a lot of other things with a Desktop app that are not in the list and unneeded. Why were these necessary instead of just selecting a .pdf document to print and trying it?

The reason I ask is that I've suggested these steps countless times and they have always worked if only they are followed, not adding a bunch of steps at the end.

I hope this helps.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Unable to find Print management

Cannot print from network printer in Win 10

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for responding.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you in accessing the printer on your device.

Step 1: If the drive is being detected in Device Manager try the below to update the drivers:

• Right click on Start button and select
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Print queues, right click on the drivers and click on
      Update driver software.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to check the status of
    Print Spooler service and check.

Print Spooler service, spools print service and handles interactions with the printer.
    If you turn off this service you won’t be able to print or see your printer.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for Printer Spooler service, right click on it and
      Start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to Automatic.
    • Now check if you are able to install the driver.

Step 3: I suggest you to refer to the below thread, check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Greg Carmack - MS MVP
    on January 10, 2016 and check if it helps.

Unable to connect my Printer to Windows 10

Hope it helps. get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Unable to find Print management

1. Unable to find Print management - Similar Threads - Unable find Print

2. Print Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Manager: Hello, I hope someone can help me. I am using a windows server 2012R2I am trying to add a printer in print manager but when I attempt to complete the install I receive the error below."Printer driver not installed. This action requires an interactive Windows Station".Any help...
  3. Print Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Manager: Hello, I hope someone can help me. I am using a windows server 2012R2I am trying to add a printer in print manager but when I attempt to complete the install I receive the error below."Printer driver not installed. This action requires an interactive Windows Station".Any help...
  4. Print Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to print

Unable to print: I can print a test page to my dedicated Brother printer but nothing else. I can print ok to all my other printers and other people can print to the Brother. When I go into the print queue it is empty so it would appear there is a problem in windows 10. I have even made a...
  6. Unable to print

Unable to print: Having recently not been able to print from my computer and Windows Troubleshooter telling me the print function was fine, I found a post about recent Microsoft Windows 10 updates after having tried various different things. I followed the advice and have uninstalled update...
  7. Unable to print

Unable to print: Hi - I have a Dell XPS 13 that's an old work PC from a company that is out of business. A really strange thing happens when I try to print. I choose print and I get a spinning wheel which end up being an option to print to PDF. It doesn't give me the option to actually choose...
  8. Unable to print

Unable to print: Dear Team, Am using HP Pavilion laptop with Windows 10. Unable to print on HP Deskjet 2131 printer. Please guide... Thanks and regards, SKC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-print/906b2f62-93ff-4502-8693-c463767e1746
  9. Unable to Print

Unable to Print: As of a few days ago, my printer won't let me print. It only gives the option to save when I try to print. Connection is fine, as I can use the app to scan with no issue. Prior to a few days ago, no issues....
  10. Print Management

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Management: Print Management canot read other computers printer on our domain. It says when I try to add a printer to one with the red arrow the printer spooler needs to be turned on the remote server (PC) and it is running on the remote server. I am on a domain I am running win 10 and...