Windows 10: Unable to find product key replacement from microsoft account

Discus and support Unable to find product key replacement from microsoft account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all, I am unable to find the product key replacement that i paid for back in 2016 for my windows 10 pro in my microsoft account. I can see it in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nekoboy86, Jul 29, 2020.

1. nekoboy86 Win User

Unable to find product key replacement from microsoft account

Hi all,

I am unable to find the product key replacement that i paid for back in 2016 for my windows 10 pro in my microsoft account. I can see it in my microsoft account under order history, but when i click on the product, it just redirects me to the main microsoft store page. I only have a confirmation email in my inbox about the purchase but it does not have a product key. I tried calling microsoft support a few times but was disconnected whenever i mention. Can anyone help or guide me on where to get the product key? Much help appreciated. the product's SKU is WN7-01232 which i presume has already been deleted which is why i cannot click on it anymore.

:)

nekoboy86, Jul 29, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Unable to sign into account from my new Microsoft phone.

A few suggestions worth trying.

• Try using your Microsoft account on another phone. This way you can find out if the issue is the phone or your account.
    • Issue with account, try the following - change password - contact live chat support from windowsphone.com
    • Issue with phone - do reset by going to settings > about - get phone replaced.

Jay_answers, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to find product key replacement from microsoft account - Similar Threads - Unable find product

2. Unable to find product key of Windows 10 Pro account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find product key of Windows 10 Pro account: Hi All,I had bought my laptop from the retailer with Windows 10 Home Edition.After a couple of weeks, I brought the upgrade from Microsoft store and upgraded my Windows to Windows 10 Pro Edition.Recently my system crashed and I had to change my hard disk and reinstall...
  3. Unable to find product key of Windows 10 Pro account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to find product key of Windows 10 Pro account: Hi All,I had bought my laptop from the retailer with Windows 10 Home Edition.After a couple of weeks, I brought the upgrade from Microsoft store and upgraded my Windows to Windows 10 Pro Edition.Recently my system crashed and I had to change my hard disk and reinstall...
  4. Unable to find product key of Windows 10 Pro account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Not finding product key from microsoft account

Not finding product key from microsoft account: i had changed my hard disk recently, after the installation i have logged in my microsoft account. But whenever i'm trying to troubleshoot the activation it is saying " We can’t find any devices linked to your Microsoft account that can be used for reactivating the device...
  6. finding product key

finding product key: To whom it may concern,i have been dealing with this problem of my laptop constantly asking me to activate my windowsbut i havnt been able to find my product key i have been told to try windows key+X and then click on command promt and write this "wmic path...
  7. Finding product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Finding product key: how can I get my product key to activate windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-product-key/bcc8aefa-87af-401d-8c50-3fd4dfe61b6d
  8. New Motherboard. Unable to activate with Online account, nor find a product key from...

New Motherboard. Unable to activate with Online account, nor find a product key from...: Quick overview of situation; Purchased and activated Windows 10 Pro Retail on a previous build. Upgraded motherboard for a new build, and wanted to deactivate on the old and activate on the new. I did; slmgr.vbs /dlv slmgr /upk slmgr /cpky That's all I found in terms...
  9. How to unlink a product key from the Microsoft account

How to unlink a product key from the Microsoft account: Hi folks, I have bought a PC that came without an OS and a copy of Windows license separately. At some point I have read that to help ease activation process when changing hardware and reinstalling it is preferable to link a product key to the Microsoft account, and so I...
  10. finding product key

finding product key: I have a older Surface tablet that I bought used and it was upgraded to windows 10. I don't have the key and it wants me to activate the windows. How do I find the product key or digital license for the windows 10 on this thing?...