Windows 10: Unable to find Symbols and punctuation marks in Bangla(India) keyboard language

Discus and support Unable to find Symbols and punctuation marks in Bangla(India) keyboard language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 Pro latest build . I need to type Bangla so that I installed the Bangla language pack and got the Bangla [India] inscript... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MohammadRumi, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Unable to find Symbols and punctuation marks in Bangla(India) keyboard language

I am using Windows 10 Pro latest build . I need to type Bangla so that I installed the Bangla language pack and got the Bangla [India] inscript keyboard . The problem is that punctuation marks and symbols are not available for typing. Question mark, Colon, Semicolon, inverted comma , at sign mark nothing is available . I have both tried Bangla[Bangladesh] and Bangla[India] language pack and keyboard and both are having the same problem.

I have to change the language each time to put those things and this is really annoying and time consuming.

I have attached a screen shoot for better understanding.

Can anybody help ? Will Microsoft respond ? I believe the same problem is occurring in all the Indic languages .

Unable to find Symbols and punctuation marks in Bangla(India) keyboard language 1528b99f-7757-439d-9785-6d0f36eebd50?upload=true.png

***Original title: Windows 10 Typing Indic Language [Bangla]***

:)

MohammadRumi, Mar 1, 2019

2. How to uninstall or remove Bangla(India) keyboard from my language bar?

I am trying to uninstall the Bangla(India) keyboard from my system which is showing in my switching input method in the right-bottom corner of my window. But in my language preference there is only one language installed which is English(US). Even the keyboard
    is US(QWERTY). Everywhere I choose the language English(US) even to override. But I don't know where this Bangla(India) keyboard is coming from, in my preference bar.

Can anyone help me???
    Unable to find Symbols and punctuation marks in Bangla(India) keyboard language e78cc46f-925b-4607-a568-75599408ed74.jpg

Abdullah Al Nafiul Hoque Parvez, Mar 1, 2019
  3. How to uninstall or remove Bangla(India) keyboard from my language bar?

None has the solution?? Even from the Microsoft???

Abdullah Al Nafiul Hoque Parvez, Mar 1, 2019
  4. uraliamon Win User

Unable to find Symbols and punctuation marks in Bangla(India) keyboard language

How to uninstall or remove Bangla(India) keyboard from my language bar?

i am facing the same issue, but i astonished that after a long time till now there is no solution here!!!

uraliamon, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Unable to find Symbols and punctuation marks in Bangla(India) keyboard language

1. Unable to find Symbols and punctuation marks in Bangla(India) keyboard language - Similar Threads - Unable find Symbols

2. KEYBOARD ISSUE - LANGUAGE CHANGE - UNABLE TO USE SHIFT+2 TO CREATE SYMBOL @ - RUSSIAN KEYBOARD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KEYBOARD ISSUE - LANGUAGE CHANGE - UNABLE TO USE SHIFT+2 TO CREATE SYMBOL @ - RUSSIAN KEYBOARD: Good day,I have an issue going on with my windows kayboard. Before, I was able to write @ just using Left Shift + 2. In another laptop I just use AltGr+2 Here, I add a link to the Russian Mnemonic Keyboard and it is clearly seen that there the symbol @ is nonexistent, and in...
  3. KEYBOARD ISSUE - LANGUAGE CHANGE - UNABLE TO USE SHIFT+2 TO CREATE SYMBOL @ - RUSSIAN KEYBOARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KEYBOARD ISSUE - LANGUAGE CHANGE - UNABLE TO USE SHIFT+2 TO CREATE SYMBOL @ - RUSSIAN KEYBOARD: Good day,I have an issue going on with my windows kayboard. Before, I was able to write @ just using Left Shift + 2. In another laptop I just use AltGr+2 Here, I add a link to the Russian Mnemonic Keyboard and it is clearly seen that there the symbol @ is nonexistent, and in...
  4. Punctuation marks problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Punctuation marks problem: On the keyboard, I can't type punctuation marks. When I try to write, for example, a long "i" it writes two dashes and then the letter. Here is an example: ´´i. I tried reinstalling the language in windows and reconnected the keyboard multiple times. Also, earlier, when I...
  5. Punctuation marks problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Punctuation marks problem: On the keyboard, I can't type punctuation marks. When I try to write, for example, a long "i" it writes two dashes and then the letter. Here is an example: ´´i. I tried reinstalling the language in windows and reconnected the keyboard multiple times. Also, earlier, when I...
  6. quotation marks instead of the at symbol.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quotation marks instead of the at symbol.: I am currently using a windows 11 system, and u just got my new keyboard. I came across this issue when i had to enter my email address to log in to some applications. Please help me out with this. I have tried all other solutions suggested in the internet, but to no...
  7. Bangla Phonetic Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bangla Phonetic Keyboard: Hello Microsoft,I have a question that is there any official Bangla Phonetic or English to Bangla Keyboard available?I there is, then how can I install it in my windows 10 laptop ?...
  8. Windows 10 Typing Indic Language [Bangla]

Windows 10 Typing Indic Language [Bangla]: I am using Windows 10 Pro latest build . I need to type Bangla so that I installed the Bangla language pack and got the Bangla [India] inscript keyboard . The problem is that punctuation marks and symbols are not available for typing. Question mark, Colon, Semicolon,...
  9. removing Bangla(india) kb

removing Bangla(india) kb: Removing Bangla(India) Keyboard is not possible. I think the Indian programmers of Microsoft have done this nuisance. Bangladeshi users facing trouble using local Bangla Apps like Avro. I wonder how microsoft allow this hypocracy??...
  10. Keyboard symbol keys and default language

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard symbol keys and default language: Since the last big Windows 10 update, some of my symbol keys on my keyboard no not provide the correct symbol and some of the symbols that I need such as the sign for Sterling and Euro no longer function. Also Microsoft Word defaults to English US when It should have remained...