Windows 10: Unable to find the 4077TH font in all the applications

Discus and support Unable to find the 4077TH font in all the applications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I installed a Truetype font in Windows 10 and subsequently rebooted (this font). The font is visible in font settings, and I can use it in WPS Office.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by swamp#thing, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Unable to find the 4077TH font in all the applications

I installed a Truetype font in Windows 10 and subsequently rebooted (this font). The font is visible in font settings, and I can use it in WPS Office. However it is not accessible in either Affinity Photo or Inkscape. How can I make the font visible to all my applications?

***Original title: One font is invisible to several applications***

:)

swamp#thing, Oct 2, 2019
  2. NeoSOS Win User

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Oct 2, 2019
  3. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Unable to find the 4077TH font in all the applications

Unable to type symbols using Arial font on Pure Basic after Windows updates

Hello Marco,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to get the ★ symbol in the Pure Basic application using Arial font while programming after the Windows 10 updated to 1809.

I tried reproducing the same on my machine with Windows 10 1809, and I was unable to type the symbol using Arial font. However, I would suggest you to check this work around where in, you can select the Segoe UI symbol font, as the
    ★ symbol works fine on that font. You can follow the steps mentioned below to change the font.

1. Open Pure Basic application and click on File.
    2. Now select Preferences and click on
      Editing option under Editor.
    3. Now click on Select font and choose
      Segoe UI symbol.
    4. Click on OK and Apply.
    5. Click OK to close the editing window.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Unable to find the 4077TH font in all the applications

1. Unable to find the 4077TH font in all the applications - Similar Threads - Unable find 4077TH

2. Unable to find a microsoft store application in huion app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find a microsoft store application in huion app: Hello, I use drawboard pdf annotator and i want to add it to my graphic tablet driver so that I can customize hotkeys specific for the applicationso I just need instructions for how can I find the app cuz I can't find it at all...
  3. Unable to find a microsoft store application in huion app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to find a microsoft store application in huion app: Hello, I use drawboard pdf annotator and i want to add it to my graphic tablet driver so that I can customize hotkeys specific for the applicationso I just need instructions for how can I find the app cuz I can't find it at all...
  4. Font changed for no reason...in all my applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font changed for no reason...in all my applications: One day my font or something just randomly changed now I can't read anything in my apps. Everything looks thinner and lighter now. Can anyone tell me how to reset system fonts or something?...
  5. Distorted fonts in all MS applications Windows 10

Distorted fonts in all MS applications Windows 10: For the past few weeks, all fonts in ALL MS products look somewhat distorted. All applications have been uninstalled and reinstalled but that exercise did not help. 1st jpg is from the device with the issue. [ATTACH] the next jpg is from a 2nd device without the issue...
  6. Unable to uninstall font

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to uninstall font: I installed a font HelveticaNeue-BlackItalic.otf the other day, and recently noticed that text on multiple websites had been replaced by this font. I tried to uninstall it through both windows settings and the control panel, but I recieved an error message that said the...
  7. Font changed for no reason...in all my applications

Font changed for no reason...in all my applications: This includes on the browser tabs etc. I can't change the font. I've tried going into settings and choosing a new font but there is no save button and it doesn't seem to work. I think I might have rested my hand and hit some keys or something. Now the font is thinner and hard...
  8. Unable to find application downloaded from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to find application downloaded from Microsoft Store: could not see photo by Google Photo after downloaded by MS Store. will you tell me how to get them to see ***Modified title from: google photo***...
  9. TTF font not available in all applications

in Windows 10 Support
    TTF font not available in all applications: I have installed a truetype font (4077th). It is visible in the Windows font settings and it is available in WPS Office, but it is not available either to Affinity Photo or to Inkscape, even though I rebooted the system after installing it. Why is this, and how can I fix it?...
  10. Unable to Run Certain Applications. Cannot Find Application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to Run Certain Applications. Cannot Find Application: I have windows 10. Recently, i ran Driver Booster to update some device drivers. After this, I realized that my AVG antivirus needed update, so I did this also. After this, i noticed that I cannot run certain programs, like my task manager, IOBit Smart Defragmentation. The...