Windows 10: Unable to find the GIFs and how to set up as desktop background

Discus and support Unable to find the GIFs and how to set up as desktop background in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a NASA picture of the day and was charged by my Microsoft account.I cannot find the picture on m computer. Where did it go? Also, how do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Taylor Hardy, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Unable to find the GIFs and how to set up as desktop background

I purchased a NASA picture of the day and was charged by my Microsoft account.I cannot find the picture on m computer. Where did it go?

Also, how do you get images of gifs to show on the desktop background? They show fine in my pictures in photos?

Please help?

<Edited for PII>

***Modified title: Digital picture purchased from NASA picture of the day thru microsoft account***

:)

Taylor Hardy, Jan 7, 2020

2. Gifs as desktop backgrounds

I'm using a Win 10 laptop, and I thought it would look nice to have a gif as a background.

The only problem is that it doesn't play the gif, it stuck on the first frame.

Is there any solution to this, or will I have to remain gif-less?

NathanSpurlock, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Is it possible to run GIF as desktop background in Windows 10?

Is it possible to run GIF as desktop background in W10 ? If so , how ? I can't figure it out .

<Original title - GIF >

Brian Hodge, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Unable to find the GIFs and how to set up as desktop background

Gifs as desktop backgrounds

Hi NathanSpurlock,

My name is Douglas and I am an Independent Advisor. I would like to help you. Let's try with the following guide, please:

https://appuals.com/how-to-set-a-gif-as-your-ba...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let me know, please. kinds Regards

DouglasMillar69, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Unable to find the GIFs and how to set up as desktop background

1. Unable to find the GIFs and how to set up as desktop background - Similar Threads - Unable find GIFs

2. Unable to change the background in the pop up menu in desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change the background in the pop up menu in desktop.: Unable to change the background in the pop up menu in desktop. *Moved from Office insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-change-the-background-in-the-pop-up-menu/80375620-21be-4bbf-9850-60065159ae02
  3. Unable to change the background in the pop up menu in desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to change the background in the pop up menu in desktop.: Unable to change the background in the pop up menu in desktop. *Moved from Office insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-change-the-background-in-the-pop-up-menu/80375620-21be-4bbf-9850-60065159ae02
  4. Unable to set different backgrounds for different desktop screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to set different backgrounds for different desktop screens: Hello, I would like to set different backgrounds for my various desktop screens so that I will be able to recognise the tabs easier. I have tried the instructions given to change the background via right-click > choose background on the different desktop tabs. However, it...
  5. Unable to set different backgrounds for different desktop screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to set different backgrounds for different desktop screens: Hello, I would like to set different backgrounds for my various desktop screens so that I will be able to recognise the tabs easier. I have tried the instructions given to change the background via right-click > choose background on the different desktop tabs. However, it...
  6. Turn on a gif desktop background with gpo on windows 7 and 10, this is possible

Turn on a gif desktop background with gpo on windows 7 and 10, this is possible: Hi , is it possible deploy on windows 7 and 10 a .gif desktop background with gpo directroy, or i have to always use another application to turn on the gif? i was reading a lot , and there is not so much information about .gif, i created the gif with 3 photos and run ok...
  7. Gifs as desktop backgrounds

Gifs as desktop backgrounds: I'm using a Win 10 laptop, and I thought it would look nice to have a gif as a background. The only problem is that it doesn't play the gif, it stuck on the first frame. Is there any solution to this, or will I have to remain gif-less?...
  8. How do I set a gif for background windows 10

How do I set a gif for background windows 10: How do I set a gif for background windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-set-a-gif-for-background-windows-10/fc3cd596-ec6a-4ff7-ad04-afdce68ad7fe
  9. How do I set a gif for background windows 10

How do I set a gif for background windows 10: How do I set a gif for background windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-set-a-gif-for-background-windows-10/2993052c-3769-42c5-bc64-d40c191cc806
  10. Unable to Change Desktop Background

Unable to Change Desktop Background: Hey There, I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 which seemed to go well, but for some reason I am unable to change my desktop background, though the normal Personalization options. I can, however, go to the "Solid" option and change it to a different color. Also,...