Windows 10: Unable to find the Guide on Getting to know Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to find the Guide on Getting to know Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, We have purchased many copies of Windows 10 to distribute to employees. We need to locate the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KCSteele, Jun 1, 2019.

1. KCSteele Win User

Unable to find the Guide on Getting to know Windows 10

Hello,

We have purchased many copies of Windows 10 to distribute to employees. We need to locate the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees" which Microsoft removed from their site. None of the links any of the MS employees have posted in response to other questions work any more. I cannot respond to any of these questions letting them know that the links do not work, because all of these questions have been "closed".

Is there any way to find this document now?

Thanks...

***Original title: None of the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees" nor any other guides from Microsoft are available. (404 cannot be found)***

:)

KCSteele, Jun 1, 2019
  2. miahallen Win User
    miahallen, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to find the Guide on Getting to know Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable find Guide

2. Guide Book to get back on track

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Guide Book to get back on track: hi i am Jimi from Taiwan here. I believe i have accidentally signin to Malvare, and not sure how safe is my privacy. Thanks to lead me to here, i just need a true honest direction for how to set up account from scratch in a correct way. Because i am not sure if my any of...
  3. Does anyone know about any guides for Windows 10 on Amazon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know about any guides for Windows 10 on Amazon?: I am very inexperienced with computers and I want to learn more about them so I can use them for more things. I want something that will tell me how to use both basic and advanced features. I haven't had much luck finding something on Amazon that is from the last couple years...
  4. Windows 10 guide

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 guide: Windows 10 New And Updated User Guide Satisfaction Guarantee 100 % I followed the recommendations of Microsoft to buy a new computer with Windows 10, and be surprised of the affordability. Windows 10 pro 64 bit preinstalled. My first operation of the software of the new...
  5. Easy Guide: How to Quickly Find and Launch Your Apps in Windows 10

Easy Guide: How to Quickly Find and Launch Your Apps in Windows 10: If you have a lot of apps installed on your device, finding and launching a desired app might be a bit overwhelming. In this guide, we show you how to use alphabetical sorting function in the Start menu to quickly find an app then launch it. Related: Easy Guide: How to...
  6. Unable to find Windows 10 computer on the Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to find Windows 10 computer on the Network: Hello I have several computers, some with windows 10 and some with windows 7. I recently installed a windows 10 computer and I having difficulties with the network, namely getting other windows 10 to discover it on the network. When I list the network on windows explorer...
  7. None of the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees" nor any other guides from...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    None of the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees" nor any other guides from...: Hello, We have purchased many copies of Windows 10 to distribute to employees. We need to locate the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees" which Microsoft removed from their site. None of the links any of the MS employees have posted in response to other...
  8. Unable to find old programs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to find old programs on Windows 10: I have been given a new w10 Dell inspirion 15 for my BDAY , in setting it up next to my HP dv4 pavilion which also has W10 , I experienced the following; I immediately received a "launch pod or pad error message" , my old machine then would not open any of my programs and...
  9. Synology Guide / Tutorial to get Propper Speeds! in Windows 10 again!

in Windows 10 Support
    Synology Guide / Tutorial to get Propper Speeds! in Windows 10 again!: Hello, i guess i should probably have posted my guide/tut in here? if so, please move my guide/tut :) Thx. Backstory... Okey so my Synology Nas died around 2017/07.. i did everything i could to get it up & runnin again. Nothing worked! So i accepted my dataloss and the...
  10. Unable to find Windows 10 brightness option

Unable to find Windows 10 brightness option: I have already tried several methods to increase my brightness, but I just can't seem to find the slider. I looked at Device Manager but it's already up to date. When I go into Settings and then Display I can't find any brightness options/slider.[ATTACH]...