Windows 10: Unable to find the Guide on Getting to know Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to find the Guide on Getting to know Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, We have purchased many copies of Windows 10 to distribute to employees. We need to locate the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KCSteele, Jun 1, 2019.

1. KCSteele Win User

Unable to find the Guide on Getting to know Windows 10

Hello,

We have purchased many copies of Windows 10 to distribute to employees. We need to locate the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees" which Microsoft removed from their site. None of the links any of the MS employees have posted in response to other questions work any more. I cannot respond to any of these questions letting them know that the links do not work, because all of these questions have been "closed".

Is there any way to find this document now?

Thanks...

***Original title: None of the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees" nor any other guides from Microsoft are available. (404 cannot be found)***

:)

KCSteele, Jun 1, 2019
  2. miahallen Win User
    miahallen, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to find the Guide on Getting to know Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable find Guide

2. Where can I get the "Windows 10 User Guide"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where can I get the "Windows 10 User Guide"?: "Windows 10 User Guide" The manual that should have come with the defective software. TrustedInstaller can only be trusted for one thing - to completely ransack, reorganize, reboot to death, and exercise control over YOUR computer, from deep inside, through the shadowy...
  3. Where can I get the "Windows 10 User Guide"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I get the "Windows 10 User Guide"?: "Windows 10 User Guide" The manual that should have come with the defective software. TrustedInstaller can only be trusted for one thing - to completely ransack, reorganize, reboot to death, and exercise control over YOUR computer, from deep inside, through the shadowy...
  4. Where can I get the "Windows 10 User Guide"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to Find A Guide to Reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to Find A Guide to Reinstall: I am on the hunt for a post that I read a few weeks ago. It outlined a method of using a Google Drive with an excessively organized installation package for Windows 10. I could give more info, but idk how much of it would be necessary. I am making the assumption that I found...
  6. Windows 10 unable to find files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 unable to find files: Windows 10 has recently ceased being able to find Adobe PDF files on my PC. I have reinstalled Acrobat DC and I can see the files listed on my PC. Windows however cannot. Very frustrating when many of these documents will be needed for ATO in another 3 weeks. Even more...
  7. Windows 10 home addition: Unable to run printmanagement.msc. Get unable to find.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 home addition: Unable to run printmanagement.msc. Get unable to find.: Windows 10 home addition and windows pro: Unable to run printmanagement.msc using home . Get unable to find. I have been trying to troubleshoot why after several years I can no longer print using my HP 2540 printer connected wirelessly using WSD port. I can print with USB...
  8. Does anyone know about any guides for Windows 10 on Amazon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know about any guides for Windows 10 on Amazon?: I am very inexperienced with computers and I want to learn more about them so I can use them for more things. I want something that will tell me how to use both basic and advanced features. I haven't had much luck finding something on Amazon that is from the last couple years...
  9. Windows 10 guide

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 guide: Windows 10 New And Updated User Guide Satisfaction Guarantee 100 % I followed the recommendations of Microsoft to buy a new computer with Windows 10, and be surprised of the affordability. Windows 10 pro 64 bit preinstalled. My first operation of the software of the new...
  10. None of the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees" nor any other guides from...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    None of the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees" nor any other guides from...: Hello, We have purchased many copies of Windows 10 to distribute to employees. We need to locate the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees" which Microsoft removed from their site. None of the links any of the MS employees have posted in response to other...