Windows 10: Unable to find the Switch user option in login page

Discus and support Unable to find the Switch user option in login page in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Team, I am unable to find Switch user option in login page it just shows 2 profiles( User and Administrator ) we are able to login to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shashi29, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Shashi29 Win User

Unable to find the Switch user option in login page

Hello Team,

I am unable to find Switch user option in login page it just shows 2 profiles( User and Administrator ) we are able to login to the machine using User credential but unable to choose Switch user tried registry settings added to the domain but still same issue, could anyone please assist in this.

:)

Shashi29, Mar 13, 2019

2. Cant switch users in Windows 10

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

Please share a few details:

• What exactly happens when you try to switch users?

• Do you receive any error message/code?

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to Switch users.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Del key altogether.

• Click on Switch User.

• Select the user with which you want to login.

If computer starts up with a user other than the one you want, login to that user account and switch user to the account that you need and check.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Switch user at startup

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you cannot see the switch user option after the upgrade I will make sure to help you with this issue.

First I suggest you to reboot the system and check if see the switch user option.

If you still don’t see the option then I would suggest you to perform the below step and check if you can see switch user option.

On the login screen press CTRL+ALT+DELETE and check if you can see the switch user option.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Mohammed Yaseer, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Unable to find the Switch user option in login page

unable to switch user at windows 10 login screen.

hiya,

Unable to switch user at windows 10 login screen. Changed this value
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\dontdisplaylastusername and was able to get the option to switch user. However, it will not accept any other credentials. This is a domain joined machine. I'm able to mstsc to the
    machine using my credentials (network admin) but that it; attempting to login directly to the machine with any other active domain credentials will not work. Please advise.

andrewjprince, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Unable to find the Switch user option in login page

1. Unable to find the Switch user option in login page - Similar Threads - Unable find Switch

2. Switch user option gone from login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch user option gone from login screen: My computer just went to sleep 20 minutes ago. When trying to log back in the log in with my PIN option was gone, and I don't remember my password for the local user. The option to switch users from the login screen is gone all of a sudden, even when it was there this...
  3. Switch user option gone from login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch user option gone from login screen: My computer just went to sleep 20 minutes ago. When trying to log back in the log in with my PIN option was gone, and I don't remember my password for the local user. The option to switch users from the login screen is gone all of a sudden, even when it was there this...
  4. Hide/Disable 'Other User' option from the login page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hide/Disable 'Other User' option from the login page: Hello,Does anyone know a way to disable or hide 'Other user' option in win10 via GPO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidedisable-other-user-option-from-the-login-page/ad2e1d6b-ef8f-4cf6-b174-c8b28b6e08af
  5. Hide/Disable 'Other User' option from the login page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hide/Disable 'Other User' option from the login page: Hello,Does anyone know a way to disable or hide 'Other user' option in win10 via GPO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidedisable-other-user-option-from-the-login-page/ad2e1d6b-ef8f-4cf6-b174-c8b28b6e08af
  6. Hide/Disable 'Other User' option from the login page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Switch user option missing on login screen Windows 10

Switch user option missing on login screen Windows 10: Hi EveryoneI am having an issue with a PC at work. It is windows 10, and last night there was a reboot of the machine, this morning I come inand the PC is sitting at a login screen with an account on the screen that hasn't been used in years and no one knows the password...
  8. Unable to switch users

Unable to switch users: I am unable to switch users on my PC. In the start menu and lock screen, no other accounts appear to switch to. Using Ctrl-Alt-Delete -> Switch User, or Alt+F4 -> Switch User, just returns me to the sign-in screen for my account with no other users available. In Settings ->...
  9. unable to switch users

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to switch users: After latest MS update I only see my son as a user/admin. I can no longer find my wife as a user/admin. Have tried ctr/alt/delete.... start menu pic... Am not able to do system recovery as no recovery point has been set up. How do I get back my wife as a user and...
  10. Unable to switch users

Unable to switch users: Hello, I am having an issue with switching between accounts on my PC. The accounts have disappeared from login in screen, besides my own, and are not present in the start screen when trying to use the account switch function there either. When I go into user settings the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant find the switch user option how do i find this?