Windows 10: Unable to find wifi option in my settings

Discus and support Unable to find wifi option in my settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I checked whole laptop, i don't find the option of wifi.I tried many ways like updating the drivers, disable and unable the driver.I am usin HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dasappa, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Dasappa Win User

Unable to find wifi option in my settings

I checked whole laptop, i don't find the option of wifi.I tried many ways like updating the drivers, disable and unable the driver.I am usin HP Pavilion windows 10Unable to find wifi option in my settings [​IMG]

:)

Dasappa, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 13, 2020
  3. How to set up Wifi? HTC S720

Yes, HTC S620 or HTC Excalibur has wifi built-in. To set up wifi, follow these steps:

• turn the wifi radio on by going to settings>command manager>wifi
    • it should automatically give you the list of available wifi hotspots
    • If the network is protected by key, it will ask you you to enter the key

TarandeepKaur, Dec 13, 2020
  4. Unable to find wifi option in my settings

Forum signature setting and Post options

Hello

As you can see this is my first suggestion for the forums. I find a few things very frustrating currently, so below are the fixes to those frustrations.

• - a new setting in the profile that enables to go directly into "advanced post options" when editing (bypass the quick edit entirely)
    • - increasing the signature image size to 800x250 and 90kb (it is very hard to get a lot of custom text and that is readable easily currently .. and other reasons, also the width shouldn't be that of an issue, the current ones are not getting past half of the post in a standard 1280x1024 monitor resolution)
    You can see below in my current signature that the text is practically unreadable. To add to the reason, some people have much more high signatures because of added text, for those who wish to use only use one image file it is not criminal to increase the high limit by the suggested amount. 500x100 is a very wide resolution so it is very unfriendly for resizing bigger images and fitting parts inside that area.

Thanks for considering

RuskiSnajper, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

Unable to find wifi option in my settings

1. Unable to find wifi option in my settings - Similar Threads - Unable find wifi

2. can't find wifi option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't find wifi option: can't find wifi option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-wifi-option/0d5cb05a-cfc4-4b11-86ca-74058e7fe3ff
  3. can't find wifi option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't find wifi option: can't find wifi option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-wifi-option/0d5cb05a-cfc4-4b11-86ca-74058e7fe3ff
  4. Unable to find wifi option and troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find wifi option and troubleshooter: Suddenly unable to find wifi option and open troubleshooter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-find-wifi-option-and-troubleshooter/755c3167-8fce-47f4-b659-65227f6e2baa
  5. Unable to find wifi option and troubleshooter

Unable to find wifi option and troubleshooter: Suddenly unable to find wifi option and open troubleshooter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-find-wifi-option-and-troubleshooter/755c3167-8fce-47f4-b659-65227f6e2baa
  6. Unable to find WiFi option

Unable to find WiFi option: I'm not getting WiFi option in my device. I've seen that other people also facing this same issue, in the community i've found few basic troubleshoot options i've tried all like restarting the computer, restarting the router still i have not found the option, please help me...
  7. Unable to find WiFi option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find WiFi option: I'm not getting WiFi option in my device. I've seen that other people also facing this same issue, in the community i've found few basic troubleshoot options i've tried all like restarting the computer, restarting the router still i have not found the option, please help me...
  8. Unable to find wifi.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to find wifi.: Hello! I’m apologising beforehand if my grammar is horrible, english isn’t my first language. I have a 2015 MSI laptop running windows 10, my laptop started to have wifi problems out of nowhere; It is unable to find any wifi EXCEPT my phone’s hotspot AND it can only...
  9. no wifi options in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    no wifi options in settings: I can't connect my laptop to the internet. In Settings - Network & Internet- Status is not connected and shows no available networks. No Wi,Fi option on left pane Network options only show Bluetooth or Ethernet Other devices are connected as normal....
  10. There is no wifi option in my computer settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There is no wifi option in my computer settings: I cannot connect to my home wifi because there is no option in my settings for wifi, only ethernet. I can use the ethernet but I want to be able to use wifi so i can move my laptop around....