Windows 10: Unable to find Win10 1909 features download

Discus and support Unable to find Win10 1909 features download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Silly question, but I'm unable to find the file for the 11/2019 1909 on any of the update sites. Seems everything is pointing to Win10 2004. was it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EricG95, Jun 17, 2020.

1. EricG95 Win User

Unable to find Win10 1909 features download

Silly question, but I'm unable to find the file for the 11/2019 1909 on any of the update sites.

Seems everything is pointing to Win10 2004. was it taken down?

we want to test and deploy version 1909 before rolling to 2004

Thanks!

:)

EricG95, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Ramhound Win User

Completely missing Dot Net in Windows 10 -1909?

.NET Framework is built-into Windows 10 version 1903 and Windows 10 version 1909. It is not possible for at least this version of the .NET Framework to be installed.

The error you have received, is likely due to the fact the application you are attempting to use, is specifically trying to target a version of the .NET Framework you don't have installed. I suggest using official Microsoft tool to download a Windows 10 version 1909 ISO. You can use the Media Creation Tool and/or the Upgrade Assistant. Windows ISO Downloader was only recently updated to support .NET Framework 4.8 on November 8th 2019. If you were not using Version 8.22, and would like to still use the tool, you need to download that version.

RaymondCC .NET Detector looks at registry keys that are created when you install .NET Framework. It does not support the .NET Framework version that are included with Windows 8.0+

The built-in version of the .NET Framework for Windows 10 version 1903 was .NET Framework 4.8

.NET Framework 4.5+ has never been located in the list of Windows Features for any version of Windows. The lack of .NET Framework 3.5 is likely due to your WinSxS directory not containing it.

You can install .NET Framework 3.5 if you run the same command you ran, but provide a source, to the components you need.

This is due to the fact the .Net Framework 4.8 is already installed on Windows 10 version 1903 and Windows 10 version 1909. .NET Framework 4.8 is an in-place upgrade to .NET Framework 4.5

This normally only happens when you have moved vital folders like the user's profile to a non-standard location.

Your inability to install .NET Framework 3.5 is extremely easy to fix and likely the reason your unable to run the third-party application. Perform the following steps to solve that problem.

1. Download a Windows 10 version 1909 ISO
    2. Mount the ISO within Windows 10
    3. Run the following command, the command assumes, the drive letter assigned to the virtual mount is D:
      • DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:d:\sources\sxs

Source: Deploy .NET Framework 3.5 by using Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM)

Ramhound, Jun 17, 2020
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 17, 2020
  4. HossWTC Win User

Unable to download

Is there something wrong with the server providing the download for SysTool? I'm unable to download the application using Firefox or IE.

Are there any mirrors?

Thanks.

HossWTC, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to find Win10 1909 features download - Similar Threads - Unable find Win10

2. Win10 ver 1909 failing on feature update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 ver 1909 failing on feature update: I am receiving an error message "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." "Check for updates" simply says "you're not up to date"My update history shows failures on ver 2004 and 20H2. Quality/Driver/Other updates are all fine.I attempted the windows...
  3. Unable to update to latest Win10 feature pack

Unable to update to latest Win10 feature pack: I have a number of Window 10 devices that I wish to update to the latest feature pack.I have downloaded the update to a USB but I get the same message on each device "Setup couldn't start properly. please reboot your pc and try running Windows 10 setup again"The machines are...
  4. When will 1909 be forced to download the Feature Update?

When will 1909 be forced to download the Feature Update?: ..and which version will it get? Microsoft have said in the past that an optional Feature Update offered by Windows Update will only remain optional until at or near end of service for your current version. There has never been a clear statement of what 'near' means. To that...
  5. Download Windows 10 1909 Feature Update

Download Windows 10 1909 Feature Update: Hello, I need to install Windows 10 1909 feature update on 25 unmanaged computers. Is there a way to download it once so I can save it to a USB and install on all the computers manually? They have a slow link and if I have to download it 25 times on each computer it will...
  6. Feature update of windows 10 is not downloading 1909

Feature update of windows 10 is not downloading 1909: Sir please help I need your help my window are running on 1808 and I wanted to update windows to latest version but the version is not downloading I percent also it has stop on 0 percent and and I am facing problem like it is giving instruction like could not complete...
  7. Unable to download language features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to download language features: I'm completely unable to download language features, it just says that it's searching for language features, is there a way to manually install these or another possible solution? If anyone is wondering, I'm using a HP Laptop 15-da0xxx 4XU96EA#ABU.[ATTACH]...
  8. win10 version 1909 can not find sound card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win10 version 1909 can not find sound card: after upgrading to ver 1909 my audio didn't work and win10 said to install a sound card which I did now win10 can not recognize pnp sound card.. disk check said needs more installation in the kernel. I do not understand this so can you tell me what I need to do to make me...
  9. Download Update for Win10 1903 and not 1909

Download Update for Win10 1903 and not 1909: We want to upgrade some machines from 1809 to 1903 (not ready for 1909). However the Windows update tools even our preferred method of "Windows Update Assistant" want to give us 1909. Every link to do a specific download of 1903 seems to now point to 1909. Any idea if one...
  10. feature update 1909

feature update 1909: is it reliable should I update it or has it any bugs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feature-update-1909/dbe7bb14-73e3-4296-84ad-fc0c3e38603e