Windows 10: Unable to find Windows 10 brightness option

Discus and support Unable to find Windows 10 brightness option in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have already tried several methods to increase my brightness, but I just can't seem to find the slider. I looked at Device Manager but it's already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NoelThePotato, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Unable to find Windows 10 brightness option

I have already tried several methods to increase my brightness, but I just can't seem to find the slider. I looked at Device Manager but it's already up to date. When I go into Settings and then Display I can't find any brightness options/slider. Unable to find Windows 10 brightness option a4a538fe-96e1-4e5c-988b-567fc5ce257c?upload=true.png

:)

NoelThePotato, Oct 8, 2018
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Oct 8, 2018
  3. M4ntis Win User
    Unable to asjust brightness windows 10

no matter what I do I am unable to adjust the brightness in my settings as the "adjust brightness" bar as shown in http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/change-screen-brightness. I have tried to fix this by:

• rolled back drives
    • updated drivers
    • disabled drivers
    • reinstalled drivers
    • updated windows 10
    • restarted computer
    • completely turned computer off and on
    • enabled adaptive brightness in power options
    • disabled adaptive brightness in power options
    None of the actions above has changed anything. How do I see the "adjust brightness" bar?

M4ntis, Oct 8, 2018
  4. sammy Win User

Unable to find Windows 10 brightness option

Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Unable to find Windows 10 brightness option

1. Unable to find Windows 10 brightness option - Similar Threads - Unable find brightness

2. Unable to find WiFi option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to find WiFi option: I'm not getting WiFi option in my device. I've seen that other people also facing this same issue, in the community i've found few basic troubleshoot options i've tried all like restarting the computer, restarting the router still i have not found the option, please help me...
  3. Unable to find WiFi option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find WiFi option: I'm not getting WiFi option in my device. I've seen that other people also facing this same issue, in the community i've found few basic troubleshoot options i've tried all like restarting the computer, restarting the router still i have not found the option, please help me...
  4. No option to adjust brightness in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to adjust brightness in windows 10: There isn't an option available to adjust brightness. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-option-to-adjust-brightness-in-windows-10/21ba1a5a-9107-4ab6-9ed0-361a685c46f4
  5. No option to adjust brightness in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    No option to adjust brightness in windows 10: There isn't an option available to adjust brightness. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-option-to-adjust-brightness-in-windows-10/21ba1a5a-9107-4ab6-9ed0-361a685c46f4
  6. No option to adjust brightness in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Unable to find adaptive brightness to disable it

Unable to find adaptive brightness to disable it: I got a new HP notebook with Windows 10 and intel core i5 and since then I have an annoying problem. My screen keeps automatically changing its brightness and I followed several instructions how to find the option to disable it. But! There is no option to disable it and I am...
  8. Windows 10 no brightness options

Windows 10 no brightness options: I freshly installated windows 10 on my laptop But there are no options available to adjust brightness no slider, no option in power controls, keyboard brightness buttons also not working Btw i'm unable to install intel hd graphics though nvidia drivers are installed, can...
  9. Windows 10 Brightness Option Missing

Windows 10 Brightness Option Missing: Hello Guys, on my PC with latest windows (May Update) fresh install the brightness control is completely missing from any settings. I've tried to reinstall different graphics drivers, but nothing seems to work. Is there anything you can advise? Cheers! Steven...
  10. Windows 10 brightness option

Windows 10 brightness option: hello friend I have Lenovo x240 thinkpad which installed win 10 pro 64 bit I am installed graphic intel original driver download by site and update every driver. here facing problem in windows not show brightness and color option not show also missing in power option...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to find brightness slider on windows 10

2. unable to find brightness in windows 10

3. unable to find adapative brightness in power options

4. unable to find brightness option in windows 8.1 pro