Windows 10: Unable to find Windows 10 Home Single Language 64bit OEM

Discus and support Unable to find Windows 10 Home Single Language 64bit OEM in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am Soumen Manna want to download Windows 10 Home Single Language 64 bit OEM using Media Creation Tool. But there is no edition of windows 10 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ITIMANNA, Jul 25, 2020.

1. ITIMANNA Win User

Unable to find Windows 10 Home Single Language 64bit OEM

Hi,

I am Soumen Manna want to download Windows 10 Home Single Language 64 bit OEM using Media Creation Tool. But there is no edition of windows 10 to choose. Please Help me.

:)

ITIMANNA, Jul 25, 2020
  2. Ryuuichi Win User

Windows 10 Home Single Language to Home non Single Language

Current Windows 10 version: Windows 10 Home Single Language

Good day. I'm planing on doing a clean (re)install of Windows 10. I know for a fact that if I reinstall my computer with the same version (in this case, Home Single Language [OEM activated]) I won't have to deal with product key activation as it will be
    automatically activated.

Will it be the same case if I install my computer with a non Single Language version (Windows 10 Home)?

Thanks.

Ryuuichi, Jul 25, 2020
  3. activation of my windows 10 home single language

So, this laptop should have originally come preinstalled with Windows 10 Home Single Language.

If you are not able to find the product key using the steps I gave you, then use the following utility to do so:

Download Windows 10 OEM Product Key Tool - NeoSmart Technologies

Windows 10 OEM Product Key Tool

This should help you find the original key.

You can then try entering it.

Andre for Directly, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Unable to find Windows 10 Home Single Language 64bit OEM

Installation of Windows 10 Home Single language

Microsoft no longer provides a Single Language version under Windows 10 Home with the Windows 10 1709 release.

What you can do is, use the following resource to download Windows 10 Home version 1703 Single Language.

Make a bootable copy, then reinstall it using a Custom install and reactivate using you key. This will let you then upgrade to Windows 10 Home 1709 Single Language.

TechBench by WZT (v4.1.1)

Step 2: Make a bootable copy:

Perform a custom install - see the Windows 7 section of the following article how to do that:

Andre Da Costa, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Unable to find Windows 10 Home Single Language 64bit OEM

1. Unable to find Windows 10 Home Single Language 64bit OEM - Similar Threads - Unable find Home

2. Windows 10 home single language download 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home single language download 64bit: Give me the official download link [ Windows 10 home single language download 64bit ]Here is a notification marked in the picture i have given how can i stop this notification it keeps coming again and again even after i stop it i want to setup windows againToggle Keys''...
  3. Windows 10 home single language download 64bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home single language download 64bit: Give me the official download link [ Windows 10 home single language download 64bit ]Here is a notification marked in the picture i have given how can i stop this notification it keeps coming again and again even after i stop it i want to setup windows againToggle Keys''...
  4. Windows 10 home single language download 64bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't Install Windows 10 Home single language 64bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Windows 10 Home single language 64bit: Hi,I recently got my laptop Dell Inspiron 15-3567 originally came with windows 10 Home Edition Single Language but after formatting I installed new windows using media creation tool and it installed windows 10 pro. Now it is showing that the windows is not activated as the...
  6. Can't Install Windows 10 Home single language 64bit

Can't Install Windows 10 Home single language 64bit: Hi,I recently got my laptop Dell Inspiron 15-3567 originally came with windows 10 Home Edition Single Language but after formatting I installed new windows using media creation tool and it installed windows 10 pro. Now it is showing that the windows is not activated as the...
  7. Can't Install Windows 10 Home single language 64bit

8. Windows 10 home single language download 64bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home single language download 64bit: I need help with activating my windows and ive troubleshooted and it says i have to download home single language ive tried searching but i get no information please help me...
  9. Windows 10 home single language download 64bit

Windows 10 home single language download 64bit: I need help with activating my windows and ive troubleshooted and it says i have to download home single language ive tried searching but i get no information please help me...
  10. Windows 10 home single language download 64bit