Windows 10: Unable to Finish Restoring Folder Previous Version

Discus and support Unable to Finish Restoring Folder Previous Version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As dumb may it sound, I accidentally deleted folders such as Desktop, Documents, and Pictures from OneDrive folder. Those three folders contain very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by _kaizen, Jul 5, 2021.

1. _kaizen Win User

Unable to Finish Restoring Folder Previous Version

As dumb may it sound, I accidentally deleted folders such as Desktop, Documents, and Pictures from OneDrive folder. Those three folders contain very important files that I should have.It can't be found in Recycle Bin because the option was to permanently delete.Which is, I thought those are backups because it's located in OneDrive, that's why I continued.Next thing I did was to check OneDrive previous versions. There are only one folder version there from July 3, 2021. While restoring, I clicked paused, and Windows suddenly stopped and showed black screen, as if it was refreshing.It didn't shu

:)

_kaizen, Jul 5, 2021
  2. John Vil Win User

Windows 10 "restoring your previous version of windows" PLZ HELP!

Hello Jake,

One possible reason why your system couldn't finish restoring your previous version of Windows may be due to a corrupted recovery file. We suggest that you check this
    link and refer to the answer of
    Linney as it discusses steps to resolve a similar issue.

Should you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to post back.

John Vil, Jul 5, 2021
  3. How to restore a text document to its previous form?

Have you tried saving a new document not following the same steps you did prior to this concern? If so, did you experience the same issue?

In the meantime, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the text document.
    • Choose Restore previous versions.
    • Go to Previous Versions tab.
    • Look for the previous version of the document.
    • Choose Open or Restore.
    • Click on Apply.

The steps will allow you to browse all previous versions of the document.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Desiree Yau, Jul 5, 2021
  4. Unable to Finish Restoring Folder Previous Version

Smittychat., Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

Unable to Finish Restoring Folder Previous Version

1. Unable to Finish Restoring Folder Previous Version - Similar Threads - Unable Finish Restoring

2. Unable to Finish Restoring Folder Previous Version

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to Finish Restoring Folder Previous Version: As dumb may it sound, I accidentally deleted folders such as Desktop, Documents, and Pictures from OneDrive folder. Those three folders contain very important files that I should have. It can't be found in Recycle Bin because the option was to permanently delete. Which is, I...
  3. Restoring previous windows version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring previous windows version: Restoring previous window version stuck on loop, plss help me, If I cant fix this, I wont be able to be present in our online class https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-previous-windows-version/4f9dd09a-7fad-419a-947c-1e2b92b761bb
  4. Unable to restore previous version of windows 10

Unable to restore previous version of windows 10: I updated the windows 10 version to the latest 2004. After a few weeks I really disappointed to the latest version, when i want to restore to the previous version, it said i cant because the windows has updated for more than 10 days. How RUDE it is... now i stuck on this...
  5. Restoration of previous Windows version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Restoration of previous Windows version: I have replaced my hard drive & I want to restore my earlier Windows version. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoration-of-previous-windows-version/f18453db-fdb3-4b0b-aef4-20347a27bff7
  6. Cannot use "previous version" to restore a folder

Cannot use "previous version" to restore a folder: Hi ! My thunderbird app just updated and deleted a custom file I put in its AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird folder. So I went to the "previous version" tab in the properties of the parent folder. From there, I can see multiple previous version of said folder which seems ok...
  7. How to restore to previous version ?

How to restore to previous version ?: A few days ago windows 10 updated itself to the latest version. I've never had any problems with updates but after this one there are many. I have windows 10 pro Version 1903 18362,388 OS Build. Here are the problems : 1. When my computer goes to sleep mode, after I want to...
  8. Missing photos, folders. Trying to restore previous version of folder.

Missing photos, folders. Trying to restore previous version of folder.: Hi ladies and gents! So i was looking for some photos on the 3rd december /2018 when i discovered some of my folders and photos are missing. I assumed i backed it up on to my D;drive and external hard drive however, they weren't there. Regardless, i thought i would...
  9. Restoration of previous version of windows

Restoration of previous version of windows: I was playing video suddenly chrome stopped responding so i press shutdown button and it started updating windows on 13% i again press shutdown it stopped updating and now from past 2hrs its showing blank screen saying Attempting to recover installation and restoring your...
  10. Restoring Previous Version

in Windows 10 Support
    Restoring Previous Version: So I download Windows 10 from here: Windows 10 Whilst I run it, no questions show up, asking anything, but in videos I see questions, asking about Updates and your current PC data. Once it completes, and restarts my PC, it finishes, then goes onto a screen saying...