Windows 10: unable to fix 0x800700C1 eorr for .net framework 3.5 download

Discus and support unable to fix 0x800700C1 eorr for .net framework 3.5 download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to download .netframework3.5 but it keeps giving me this error, my windows are up to date, I gave tried the troubleshoot option, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by zain.2, Jul 15, 2020.

1. zain.2 Win User

unable to fix 0x800700C1 eorr for .net framework 3.5 download

I am trying to download .netframework3.5 but it keeps giving me this error, my windows are up to date, I gave tried the troubleshoot option, I have tried to download the program in safe mood, I have checked online on the Microsoft website and tried many other options but the error doesn't seem to go away. please suggest a proper solution

:)

zain.2, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

.NET Framework 3.5 problems

Hi Larry,

The .NET Framework 3.5 is not automatically installed with Windows 10, and must be separately enabled to run applications that depend on it. To enable .NET Framework 3.5 and to know more about it, kindly access this

article
    . The article contains different steps you need to do to enable the .NET Framework 3.5. We suggest you do the
    Install the .NET Framework 3.5 on Demand and the Enable the .NET Framework 3.5 in Control Panel
    steps first.

Kindly share with us the result after you performed the steps found on the article we provided.

Argel Obm, Jul 15, 2020
  3. NET framework 3.5

Hi,

To install .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10, please follow these steps:

• Click the Start button, type Programs and Features and hit
      Enter.
    • Click Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Make sure that .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0. and 3.0) options are enabled then click
      OK.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation and restart your computer.
    Keep us posted.

Devlin Sco, Jul 15, 2020
  4. unable to fix 0x800700C1 eorr for .net framework 3.5 download

.NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800736B3

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check whether the .NET Framework 3.5 has been installed or not.

• Press Windows+X and then select programs and features.
    • On the left hand side click on the option “turn windows features on or off”.
    • Check whether the “.NET Framework 3.5” has been checked or not.
    • If not check then I suggest you to check it and then install it.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

unable to fix 0x800700C1 eorr for .net framework 3.5 download

1. unable to fix 0x800700C1 eorr for .net framework 3.5 download - Similar Threads - unable fix 0x800700C1

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. unable to install .Net framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install .Net framework: Hello, I have windows 8.1 and I am unable to download any .Net framework on my computer.I need it to install a program.I have tried many versions from Microsoft websiteI have tried .net 2, 2.5, 3,4., 4.6 but nothing workedI have tried windows update and its option updates....
  5. unable to install .Net framework

unable to install .Net framework: Hello, I have windows 8.1 and I am unable to download any .Net framework on my computer.I need it to install a program.I have tried many versions from Microsoft websiteI have tried .net 2, 2.5, 3,4., 4.6 but nothing workedI have tried windows update and its option updates....
  6. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

.NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  7. NET Framework 3.5 not downloading.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NET Framework 3.5 not downloading.: Recently, I have tried to run Batman Arkham Asylum and it would come up saying " You need to install NET Framework 3.5. I would try to download it but there is always an error. I have a look at Windows update and the screen would just non stop looking for an update. I tried...
  8. Unable to enable .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to enable .NET Framework: I am not able to Run some exe files on my windows Error I am getting when I run those exe files: Filename.exe - .NET Framework Initialization Error To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: v4.0 Contact your...
  9. Unable to enable .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to enable .NET Framework: I need to use NetFramework 4.0 for a program ScanSpeeder. I have tried selecting it in Windows Features, but everytime it becomes unchecked. If I try to install a fresh download of NetFramework, I get an error message saying it is already installed and I need to turn it on in...
  10. .NET Framework Downloads

.NET Framework Downloads: .NET Framework Downloads The .NET Framework provides a comprehensive programming model for building all kinds of applications on Windows, from mobile to web to desktop. .NET Core download links for all platforms: .NET Downloads for Windows .NET Core homepage is...
Tags: