Windows 10: Unable to fix 0xc000007b error Tried everything...

Discus and support Unable to fix 0xc000007b error Tried everything... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been trying to fix this issue for a very long time now but I am unable to do so even after a month worth of research and trials. I have gone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by deekshant_w, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Unable to fix 0xc000007b error Tried everything...

I have been trying to fix this issue for a very long time now but I am unable to do so even after a month worth of research and trials. I have gone through almost all of the forums and videos of up to 5 pages of google search which I have done plenty of. These are some of the things that I tried - .net framework uncheck -> restart -> check -> restart.net reoair toolRun as administratorUse compatibility modeReinstalled the app plenty of timesUninstalled all Visual C++ then installed them all 64 bit and then 64bit and 32bit togetherUpadte directX which was already latest versionInst

:)

deekshant_w, Sep 4, 2021
  2. Kafreses Win User

0xc000007b Error

I upgraded to Windows 10 today with no major issues. However, I have been receiving the 0xc000007b error for ColorUService and APSDaemon.exe at start up. I receive the same error when launching Origin from EA Games and any related game.

I talked to the techs at EA Games and they suggested using CCleaner prior to uninstalling Origin with Rivo Uninstaller. At this point I downloaded a fresh copy of Origin. The installation failed because the 0xc000007b error popped up.

I looked in several webpages concerning the error. The suggested fixes were for Windows 7/8/8.1. The ones I tried did not work.

My email program did not work correctly. I fixed this by downloading Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4

I have a Asus laptop, N750JK, with Windows 10 installed, Invidia GForce 850M, 16 GB Ram.

Is there a fix for the 0xc000007b error for Windows 10?

Kafreses, Sep 4, 2021
  3. falcon Win User
    0xc000007b Error

Same problem here, tried all the solutions i found on the web about the issue on previous OS but nothing... that error persist on every game or app that uses .net framework or directX...

I updated from 8.1 to 10
    Running on an Asus A55VD

I updated nvidia drivers to the latest for w10, too.
    I tried to start the issued applications with HD4000 or Nvidia, it didn't worked both ways.

falcon, Sep 4, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Unable to fix 0xc000007b error Tried everything...

Portable apps crashing? Opera and Potplayer giving 0xc000007b error

Hi, you may well be right.. I don't recall seeing reports here on portable apps, but I don't read all the threads of course.

You could check your Reliability History (Reli in search field) and click the relevant red x to see if there's more info.

The error number was reported here- might suggest a clue:
    0xc000007b Error Solved - Windows 10 Forums

and note the reference to Visual C++ here:
    The Application was Unable to Start Correctly (0xc000007b) [FIXED] - Driver Easy

dalchina, Sep 4, 2021
Thema:

Unable to fix 0xc000007b error Tried everything...

1. Unable to fix 0xc000007b error Tried everything... - Similar Threads - Unable fix 0xc000007b

2. How to fix the error 0xc000007b?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the error 0xc000007b?: Hello, I´m trying to start Need for speed most wanted on my computer however when I clicked on the app it shows me the error 0xc000007b. I already tried several solutions but none of them solve my issue.I tried:-Open the app as an admin-Change the compatibility...
  3. How to fix the error 0xc000007b?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix the error 0xc000007b?: Hello, I´m trying to start Need for speed most wanted on my computer however when I clicked on the app it shows me the error 0xc000007b. I already tried several solutions but none of them solve my issue.I tried:-Open the app as an admin-Change the compatibility...
  4. KernelBase.dll error, tried everything still not fixed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KernelBase.dll error, tried everything still not fixed: Hello, so my situation is that whenever I seem to run something that uses the gpu I get the faulting module kernelbase.dll event 1000 error and the program crashes. For example in cinebench it crashes within a minute of the GPU test the cpu test works fine, and in some games...
  5. 0xc000007b error fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000007b error fix: When attempting to run a game Dying Light 2, Sherlock Holmes the devils daughter error 0xc000007b pops up but not on all games on my pc such as AC Odyssey D Drives or The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt NXT Gen Update run fine. Please Help GTX 3050...
  6. 0xc000007b error fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0xc000007b error fix: When attempting to run a game Dying Light 2, Sherlock Holmes the devils daughter error 0xc000007b pops up but not on all games on my pc such as AC Odyssey D Drives or The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt NXT Gen Update run fine. Please Help GTX 3050...
  7. Been trying for an entire day now to fix error 0xc000007b

Been trying for an entire day now to fix error 0xc000007b: Yes, before you ask I've tried it all, downloading random dll's, re-installing direct x, net framework, verifying game files, this was an issue before on my last computer, specifically with borderlands 2, the fix that worked for it was just putting some dll's in the game...
  8. The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). How To Fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). How To Fix?: I was trying to open Sony Vegas 16, when I tried opening, it said I needed 2 (two) .dll files. After Getting both .dll files it came up with the same error as the title. Any help? I have tried reinstalling Sony Vegas, and even my Microsoft Visual C++ Package with no luck....
  9. how to fix error 0xc000007b?

how to fix error 0xc000007b?: help I keep getting this error I updated directx, visual c++, etc but it still don't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-error-0xc000007b/6ea145f3-0d3c-41cb-bc0e-a278b94c1679
  10. Can't fix 0xc000007b Windows 10, tried everything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't fix 0xc000007b Windows 10, tried everything.: This error happens when trying to play Assassin's Creed: Revelations and has happened to a few other games in the past. I have a 64bit laptop, Windows 10 I have installed all the VCRedist and .NET and DirectX packages, I have reinstalled the game over and over, I have tried...