Windows 10: Unable to fix windows on my computer

Discus and support Unable to fix windows on my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently attempted to update my windows, and while updating I received an error. Now whenever I try to startup my windows it automatically starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pumpkinhead6727, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Unable to fix windows on my computer

I recently attempted to update my windows, and while updating I received an error.

Now whenever I try to startup my windows it automatically starts up with automatic repair. However nothing is ever repaired and in places me back into another automatic repair upon restarting.

I attempted to do a startup repair, but it always comes up with "Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC" , and then proceeds to give

"Log File: D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt"

I am unable to use system restore

I then try to reset my PC but was given "There was a problem resetting your PC. No Changes were made."

I next disabled automatic repair and upon restarting it said my PC needed to be repaired and said that a required file was missing or contained errors, displaying:

"File: \Windows\system32\winload.efi

Error Code: 0xc000000f"

It also had 3 options to choose from, but only the Recovery option worked.

I also attempted to do a repair with an installation media, however the startup repair through the installation media also didn't work.

Please help, I am no longer sure what I need to do to fix my windows.

:)

Pumpkinhead6727, Oct 21, 2020

2. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Unable to fix windows on my computer partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Unable to fix windows on my computer

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Unable to fix windows on my computer

1. Unable to fix windows on my computer - Similar Threads - Unable fix computer

2. I cannot fix my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot fix my computer: My pc did not start correctly and I cannot reset my pc because there was a problem resetting my pc and i cannot see my account in command prompt to fix my computer. Even if i restart it will go back to did not start correctly. How can I solve this problem?...
  3. Unable to back up my computer or turn on real-time protection. Fixes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to back up my computer or turn on real-time protection. Fixes?: Hey all. So I just subbed here, and am having issues backing up my computer. I have a 2TB external that hooks up and is registered by the USB, but the backup will not initiate. It simply shows the "backing up your data..." message. It's been like that for 5 hours now, and my...
  4. Need Help fixing my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need Help fixing my computer: My Hp Pavilion Gaming laptop won't work after a Windows 10 update. It gets to the sign in Screen and then goes black and then back to the sign in screen. Recovery options won't load with F11. Safe mode won't load with F8 and A installation media won't work. It doesn't do...
  5. Help me fix my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me fix my computer: Hi i was having a problem with my pc. It was a stop code the stop code was Critical_process_died. I haven’t had any luck fixing it and I was if there was a fix. submitted by /u/marcus-colson [link] [comments]...
  6. Unable to log in into my windows account on my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to log in into my windows account on my computer: This heppends when i try to add my microsoft account on my computer, error 0x800704cf. occurs. [ATTACH] It heppends with any account i try to log in with. And nothing that i found so far has helped me....
  7. Fix my computer!

Fix my computer!: My HP Pavilion unpdated and went back to factory settings! Everything is gone! I have an All-in-one Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-my-computer/aa328527-6a44-42b6-86b8-35bce278b951
  8. Unable to reset my computer

Unable to reset my computer: Hello! I was making this question as I was wondering how to reset my PC. I plan on selling it to a friend so naturally I wanted to wipe the hard drive so that it could be fresh and work properly. However when I go into the settings and go to reset the PC, every time it has...
  9. Windows corrupted. Unable to fix. Unable to reinstall

Windows corrupted. Unable to fix. Unable to reinstall: Hi all. I'm not completely inexperienced with regards to Windows but in this case I am utterly stumped. Following the installation of the latest big Windows Update ( now 1803: 17134.167) like a fool I removed the old backup because it was 30Gb Unfortunately, that was...
  10. Windows corrupted. Unable to fix. Unable to reinstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows corrupted. Unable to fix. Unable to reinstall: Hi all. I'm not completely inexperienced with regards to Windows but in this case I am utterly stumped. Following the installation of the latest big Windows Update ( now 1803: 17134.167) like a fool I removed the old backup because it was 30Gb Unfortunately, that was...