Windows 10: Unable to fix windows on my computer

Discus and support Unable to fix windows on my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently attempted to update my windows, and while updating I received an error. Now whenever I try to startup my windows it automatically starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pumpkinhead6727, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Unable to fix windows on my computer

I recently attempted to update my windows, and while updating I received an error.

Now whenever I try to startup my windows it automatically starts up with automatic repair. However nothing is ever repaired and in places me back into another automatic repair upon restarting.

I attempted to do a startup repair, but it always comes up with "Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC" , and then proceeds to give

"Log File: D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt"

I am unable to use system restore

I then try to reset my PC but was given "There was a problem resetting your PC. No Changes were made."

I next disabled automatic repair and upon restarting it said my PC needed to be repaired and said that a required file was missing or contained errors, displaying:

"File: \Windows\system32\winload.efi

Error Code: 0xc000000f"

It also had 3 options to choose from, but only the Recovery option worked.

I also attempted to do a repair with an installation media, however the startup repair through the installation media also didn't work.

Please help, I am no longer sure what I need to do to fix my windows.

:)

Pumpkinhead6727, Oct 21, 2020

2. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Unable to fix windows on my computer partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Unable to fix windows on my computer

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Unable to fix windows on my computer

1. Unable to fix windows on my computer - Similar Threads - Unable fix computer

2. Unable to log into my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into my computer.: I am having similar issue. I have changed my password but still unable to log into my computer. I have not used it for awhile so not sure what the issue is. I have tried all the trouble shooting but still unable to log. It is telling me to change my password which i have...
  3. unable to log in to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to log in to my computer: fail to log in to my computer, but when it asks me to set up one, it says something's wrong and asks to try again, yet when i press skip this step, it reloads to the original page again which tells me to lock in all over again. i saw the method of pressing window button + I...
  4. Unable to use my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use my computer: I downloaded Windows 11. Now once I sign on with my password I have to re click every 20 seconds.The system will not stay on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-use-my-computer/e5809117-4aea-4811-9fe8-0ae3bd85d9e6
  5. Constant BSOD loop. Unable to fix computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD loop. Unable to fix computer: Hello all,I am posting here to ask a question that I was unable to solve no matter what I did. When I was idle for about 10 minutes, my PC gave me a BSOD. I don't know the error code, but I do know some of them as the PC turned on and off in a continuous loop of BSOD. I got...
  6. Constant BSOD loop. Unable to fix computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD loop. Unable to fix computer: Hello all,I am posting here to ask a question that I was unable to solve no matter what I did. When I was idle for about 10 minutes, my PC gave me a BSOD. I don't know the error code, but I do know some of them as the PC turned on and off in a continuous loop of BSOD. I got...
  7. Constant BSOD loop. Unable to fix computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Fix The application was unable to start correctly errors on Windows computers

in Windows 10 News
    Fix The application was unable to start correctly errors on Windows computers: [ATTACH]This post will show you fix Errors 0xc000003e, 0xc0000102, 0xc00000ba or 0xc0150002, The application was unable to start correctly on Windows 11/10. When you launch an application on your computer and get an error message that says, This application was unable to...
  9. Fix my computer!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fix my computer!: My HP Pavilion unpdated and went back to factory settings! Everything is gone! I have an All-in-one Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-my-computer/aa328527-6a44-42b6-86b8-35bce278b951
  10. Unable to reset my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to reset my computer: Hello! I was making this question as I was wondering how to reset my PC. I plan on selling it to a friend so naturally I wanted to wipe the hard drive so that it could be fresh and work properly. However when I go into the settings and go to reset the PC, every time it has...