Windows 10: UNABLE TO FOLLOW LINK

Discus and support UNABLE TO FOLLOW LINK in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to shop on the Macy's site. They have many drill down links and all return this error: Access Denied You don't have permission to access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by clairevie, Dec 26, 2019.

1. clairevie Win User

UNABLE TO FOLLOW LINK

I am trying to shop on the Macy's site. They have many drill down links and all return this error:
    Access Denied You don't have permission to access the requested URL on this server.
    Reference: 18.3d15e8ac.1577414981.83c8bb6en

I am working on a secured WiFi network at my office. I am allowed on Amazon, Walgreen's and Target without any problems. Where do you think this error lies?

:)

clairevie, Dec 26, 2019
  2. weybrew Win User

All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

UNABLE TO FOLLOW LINK [​IMG]

UNABLE TO FOLLOW LINK [​IMG]

weybrew, Dec 26, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

UNABLE TO FOLLOW LINK

Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

UNABLE TO FOLLOW LINK

1. UNABLE TO FOLLOW LINK - Similar Threads - UNABLE FOLLOW LINK

2. Feedback, the following link is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback, the following link is not working: I updated Windows today and clicked on the link to discover online tips .. but the link is not working https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/windows/tips...
  3. Feedback, the following link is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback, the following link is not working: I updated Windows today and clicked on the link to discover online tips .. but the link is not working https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/windows/tips...
  4. Is the license sold in the following link OEM or retail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the license sold in the following link OEM or retail?: I intend on replacing my rig at least every two years. Will I be able to transfer this license indefinitely? When the next Windows comes out, will I be entitled to an upgrade with this license?Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/d/windows-11-home/dg7gmgf0krt0/000P?rtc=1...
  5. Remove "Click or tap to follow link"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove "Click or tap to follow link": When my cursor touches a hyperlink, a window pops open with the link address. Is there a way to turn this off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-click-or-tap-to-follow-link/64d845cf-36ff-4e28-8c4a-26624636e365
  6. remove click or tap to follow link

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove click or tap to follow link: remove click or tap to follow link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-click-or-tap-to-follow-link/77606ac6-b353-4e4d-a920-2d4ff49d0fbb
  7. Unable to login after following this

Unable to login after following this: I was trying to change my User folder name due to ASII folder path problem. Unable to install program I need, that requires for me to work on my code project so I followed this website using registry to change the folder name...
  8. Unable to follow links from Microsoft Outlook

Unable to follow links from Microsoft Outlook: "Operations have been cancelled due to restrictions on this computer. Please contact your administrator" The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID How can I correct this situation?...
  9. Unable to follow a link

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to follow a link: I am trying to go to a link. I am getting the message "Your organization's policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. For more info, please contact your help desk." This is my home computer. I have no help desk. I have not changed any settings as far as I...
  10. Following link to its source

Following link to its source: When I try to follow a link by hitting Ctrl + underscored link, I get the following message: Your organization's policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. For more information, please contact your help desk. I am not part of an organization, nor...