Windows 10: Unable to fresh install windows

Discus and support Unable to fresh install windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to complete a fresh install of Windows. I have tried several times now using different options in the recovery settings and i have also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rob McVey, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Rob McVey Win User

Unable to fresh install windows

I am trying to complete a fresh install of Windows. I have tried several times now using different options in the recovery settings and i have also tried using the installation media on a USB several times.

It completes and then goes to restart.

I then get a blue screen with the message "windows ran into a problem and needs to restart". It then cancels the install and returns windows to where it was before.

When I boot windows back up I get the attached pop up.

I am unable to access the BIOS, I've tried every possible key combination and the option to boot into it on next restart does not appear.

I have also tried booting with a blank ssd installed and the pc just says please insert bootable media. Even with the USB installed too.

There is also a non existent user present which the PC always tries to log into, which does not show in any settings or folders, however if I ignore that for a minute ir dissapears and only the correct profiles show.

The only thing stored on this ssd is the OS.

Any help would be appreciated.Unable to fresh install windows [​IMG]

:)

Rob McVey, Jul 9, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 9, 2020
  4. more123 Win User

Fresh windows install help.

Hi.
    I have Samsung Series 7 NP7005ZA-S0AUS laptop pc. I decided to do a fresh windows install so I used a flash drive to re-install windows (I formatted the hard drive at the begnining of the installation). When the laptop booted first time in the installation process, I got a screen saying boot menu but it's empty. I clicked alt+ctl+de, the laptop restarts and gets me back to the same screen. I entered the bios and made sure the hd is on the top of the list and save/restarted but same issue. I tried loading bios default settings and that did not help either. I noticed in the boot menu that there are exclamation marks next to the HD and the SATA DVD drives, not sure what that means but they were not there before. I honestly think a bios update can do the trick but there is no way to upgrade the bios of a samsung laptop without Windows like my case so I am stuck.
    Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Notice: The hard drive has 8GB msata built in.

more123, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to fresh install windows - Similar Threads - Unable fresh install

2. Unable to install Update 22H2 on fresh install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Update 22H2 on fresh install of Windows 10: I've been trying to fix my computer after it was having issues with multiple different applications crashing very often during normal use. I Attempted to just repair Windows and that did nothing. So my next step is to do a fresh install, in case the registry became corrupt...
  3. Unable to install Update 22H2 on fresh install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Update 22H2 on fresh install of Windows 10: I've been trying to fix my computer after it was having issues with multiple different applications crashing very often during normal use. I Attempted to just repair Windows and that did nothing. So my next step is to do a fresh install, in case the registry became corrupt...
  4. Unable to install Update 22H2 on fresh install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to install fresh windows 11 with an AMD GPU plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install fresh windows 11 with an AMD GPU plugged in: I have been trying to install a fresh Windows 11 on this machine for about a week now and managed to narrow it down to the AMD Driver. i have multiple GPUs at home all of which are working, but windows crashes and never comes back even with a system restore which bricks the...
  6. Unable to install fresh windows 11 with an AMD GPU plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install fresh windows 11 with an AMD GPU plugged in: I have been trying to install a fresh Windows 11 on this machine for about a week now and managed to narrow it down to the AMD Driver. i have multiple GPUs at home all of which are working, but windows crashes and never comes back even with a system restore which bricks the...
  7. Fresh install of windows

Fresh install of windows: I decided to do a fresh reinstall of windows since i thought it wasnt running correct. I made a recovery drive and that good stuff but when i went to select the partition i delted them all except for one that i couldnt delete to ensure it was going to be like a new pc. But...
  8. Unable to perform fresh install of windows 10

Unable to perform fresh install of windows 10: My HP Pavillion 510-127c desktop failed to boot sometime back. Installed a new hard drive, created a Windows 10 media on a USB stick and started to install windows 10. The installation seems to go through different steps smoothly including installation 100% completed, getting...
  9. Unable to install fresh window after BSOD issue

Unable to install fresh window after BSOD issue: I had a BSOD: Critical process died error. I've tried all the remedies out there for reapairing the windows but none of them worked. I've then created a bootable USB for installing windows 10 by using windows media creation tool. I could install windows but after a couple...
  10. unable to fresh install-help!

unable to fresh install-help!: I have a Dell Inspiron 17R 5720 laptop. It had 8.1 on it. It was upgraded to Win10, used one day, then crashed, and unable to boot. When handed to me for inspection, I found the partitions were all kinds of messed up. After several attempts to straighten them out, we decided...