Windows 10: Unable to Get / Install My Dell

Discus and support Unable to Get / Install My Dell in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,Whenever I access Microsoft Store and attempt to install My Dell, nothing appears in the way of an option to Install or Get the app. I have WSReset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MuzKhan, Nov 13, 2022.

1. MuzKhan Win User

Unable to Get / Install My Dell

Hi,Whenever I access Microsoft Store and attempt to install My Dell, nothing appears in the way of an option to Install or Get the app. I have WSReset as well as other suggestions I have found on this community even using a VPN to change my IP to USA or in Europe, with no success.Strangely, when I try and install any other App, I have no issues.I would appreciate any help.

:)

MuzKhan, Nov 13, 2022
  2. Harry9001 Win User

Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, Nov 13, 2022
  3. Dell Quickset in Windows 10 does not appear to disable the keyboard and touchpad in tablet mode

Hi Terry,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install Quickset and see if that makes any difference:

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R keys
    • Type appwiz.cpl
    • Choose Quickset and click on un-install.

Re-install from Dell's website and see if that helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 13, 2022
  4. Unable to Get / Install My Dell

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 13, 2022
Thema:

Unable to Get / Install My Dell

1. Unable to Get / Install My Dell - Similar Threads - Unable Install Dell

2. unable to install Govt Regulatory App on Dell 5420?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install Govt Regulatory App on Dell 5420?: We are required to install certain regulatory apps on the laptop for the company. While installing the EPFO DSC app i am getting the following error screenshot attached need to find a solution for the same. Regards,...
  3. unable to install Govt Regulatory App on Dell 5420?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to install Govt Regulatory App on Dell 5420?: We are required to install certain regulatory apps on the laptop for the company. While installing the EPFO DSC app i am getting the following error screenshot attached need to find a solution for the same. Regards,...
  4. Unable to get into my account.

Unable to get into my account.: Unable to gain access to my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-get-into-my-account/b584f4d9-aaa9-4b72-8e5c-c9a2dc3fdd16
  5. Unable to get into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to get into my account: A sales person setup the MS account for one my friend and he mistakenly entered the incorrect phone number, now I'm unable to verify 2 step verification. What are my options....
  6. Unable to Get / Install My Dell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Get / Install My Dell: Hi,Whenever I access Microsoft Store and attempt to install My Dell, nothing appears in the way of an option to Install or Get the app. I have WSReset as well as other suggestions I have found on this community even using a VPN to change my IP to USA or in Europe, with no...
  7. Certificate revoked: unable to install Dell BIOS upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certificate revoked: unable to install Dell BIOS upgrade: Support from Dell ended last year. Possibly the BIOS was released for windows 10 but I have upgrade to "Windows 11 fully supported"The BIOS downloaded but it was stopped from installing due to Device Protection. Disabling core protection just changed the warning message,...
  8. Unable to Install Windows on Dell Inspiron 1525

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Install Windows on Dell Inspiron 1525: Dear team,I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop which recently got stopped with BLUE SCREEN ERROR. Then I tried to Install Windows 10 replacing Windows 7 via Bootable USB where it was just restarting again and again but could not get the options. After many tries it started to...
  9. installation difficulty in My Dell

installation difficulty in My Dell: dear sir, i had to format the OS because of some unavoidable situation. i have a dell inspiron 3505. i had MyDell preinstalled in it. after my reinstallation of the windows i cannot install MyDell and Dell Mobile Connect. whenever i searh it in the windows store it shows the...
  10. Unable to install any windows on Dell POWEREDGE 1950 Server

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to install any windows on Dell POWEREDGE 1950 Server: Hello, Yesterday I got a dell server from my office because they had reachead end of their lifespan. And the specs of it are:- 2x Intel® Xeon® Processor X5450 Stepping E0, C0 8x 2gb ECC DDR3 1333 Mhz The problem is I am unable to install any windows on these From Server...